Fa photoshoots

fa photoshoots

Am I allowed to post my own photography?

no

yes

maybe

I'd really like this picture if not for the mascara.

Is it even on? Normie trying to look deep

i don't know

I guess

>Mascara
>Mobile game console
Autistic

Yeah man how dare people have fun.

fun is not effay

( ._.)

He's so overrated.

What is this shit even trying to get across lmao?

>le deep buhemian sm00king cigaretti xD

>pink ds of little sister who got killed by a drunk driver
>watching her last saved file on nintendogs

hence the crying

>le so sad xDDDD smoking cigarettes cause depression XD
>so effuy tfw no gf ;-;

Google theones2watch, a lot of pretty photoshoots

Ironically being a faggot still makes you a faggot.

He is effay, even if you think he isn't why spout your shitty opinion? Who the fuck is listening.

Yeah, that what Cole Sprouce and whomever emulates him like a braindead retard is, i.e. half of this website if they weren't sub-5/10 in looks. It isn't even his "aesthetic" ( fuck retarded word given the context, but then again retards like you haven't ever read any philosophy, so you might as well call things you like E P I S T E M O L O G I C A L ), but people who know better than whatever normal people do seem to fall into it and think it is the hot shit, while they just wind up looking like they're the same. You're just two steps away from reading DFW and whatever beat generation American author and minimal amounts of mid-century Continental philosophy from falling into the "le jaded nihilist deep intellectuooal" meme. You don't even have opinions, everything you say is what you've mindlessly eaten up like shit that you've mistaken for good gravy. You are stale and you do not have taste. You're the nigger of fashion and critical thinking. In fact, you don't even exist. Your whole existence will be forgotten and it will be like you never were. Think about it. If you had only the spark for differentiating yourself from the sub-human drove of mass that you call humanity.

He dresses ok, but there is nothing special about him. It is retarded to idolise him. You might as well start a Tumblr with pictures of River Phoenix and le ninetoos xD.

>why spout your shitty opinion
>who the fuck is listening
Where the fuck do you think you are? Check the rules by the way, you have to be 18 to post here. Come back when you grow tall enough to ride rollercoasters. Or to be tall enough to reach up to my shoulders.

Doesn't explain the mascara

if you were not fat then yes

Not Veeky Forums you look retarded

He only posted a photo

i want to lick his fingers holy shit

i enjoyed reading this post

>something bad happens
>"Oh well, better off trying to become the largest faggot in the known universe"

i pray this is a copy pasta for your own good

i've never seen autism so well put to words

>namefaggot admits he values attention over all things

whoa

which one of them posts on /v/?
dylan is a neopagan so he probably posts on /pol/, but i forgot which one was confirmed for using /v/

Veeky Forums is without a doubt the worst website in the history of the internet. I have never seen such an agglomeration of stupidity and wretchedness anywhere else, nor would have imagined that so much ugliness — mental, and no doubt also physical — could be possible in this world if I had never come across it. And they are all fully aware of this, which is why they prefer to remain anonymous, and almost immediately trash everything that they write, since they know it's rubbish. We are talking about individuals so weak and fearful that even the nicknames used by forum users feel too restrictive and oppressive to them. Individuals so slow and incoherent that they don't want others to be able to connect even as much as two of their posts together and hold them accountable for some measure of logic between them. This is the true bottom of the barrel of (sub)humanity. And that's why I keep an eye on it from time to time. You couldn't even meet such idiots in the street, since people in the street possess at least the minimum amount of strength required to leave their rooms and walk around. So if my site is the greatest site that exists and that will ever be made (and it is), Veeky Forums is the lowest one, and will remain so for as long as it remains the internet's bastion for all those who are attracted by anonymity (which is to say for nobodies).
And now sit back and watch the torrent of threads confounding anonymity with pseudonymity that will be popping up on there.

Yd

>I hate Veeky Forums
>posts on Veeky Forums
???

help it's too much

FREELANCE MOTHERFUCKER

I love Death Grips. What's your favorite DG album?

I like, is this you?

yikes!

Niggas on the Moon
Exmilitary
Government Plates

yes, this isn't effay though m8

good taste, mr trip

Hello, I am know I have been trying to bait you lot so much, but that is only to hide the fact that I'm a giant faggot and I enjoy big horse penis up in my anal cavity.

i think it's pretty great.
I usally hate most "art" posted here but hes working on a theme I thoroughly enjoy and use in my own shit.

hes breaking up expectations and uses strong symbols that hint at a deeper narrativ that just isnt there.
it engages the viewer intellectually.

he absolutly nailed the "artsy hot boy with cig" shot but then added the ds and the tears.

I like it.