Spent over 2000$ on wardrobe

>spent over 2000$ on wardrobe
>girls still don't look at me

What's the point anymore lads

try developing an interesting personality

You're supposed to dress for yourself, not for others.

Clothing is supposed to compliment you as a person, not make you. Learn how to speak to people and develop an interesting personality.

>caring about women

thats where you failed senpai

>falling for the fashion meme
get Veeky Forums

What if I want to dress like this?

post photo

>caring so much about fashion that you spend over $2000 on it
>posts on Veeky Forums
>telling yourself that you're straight
I have news for you user...

>2k
Come back when you've spent ~15-20k in non-hypebeast brands

i actually unironically wanna try this fit

eudtu

They probably think you're gay.

you probably bought incredibly boring overpriced meme garbage because you have low self esteemed and dont actually want to get noticed

let me guess:
>cp
>acne
>apc
>lemaire
>norse projects

>lumping lemaire in with all that trash
jump off cliff

id rather do that than waste money on his garbage desu

doubt you've ever owned any of it if you spew garbage like that
lemaire is miles ahead of that other shit in design and materials
next thing you're going to tell me jil sander is trash too because it is minimalism
there's a difference between minimalism and simple, that's what separates brands like lemaire and jil sander from basic shit like acne and APC
they may appear stripped down and simple at first glance, but the way this is achieved can be very complex, do you know how hard it is to make something like balenciagas one seam coat, that looks extremely simple and stripped down? what it appears as with these types of brands isnt actually the total picture, there are much more subtle and hidden details that elevate these garments above the rest
from the silhouettes to the tailoring to the subtle details such as pockets, buttons, seaming etc, everything is that much more considered than your basic acne/apc stuff that's designed just to look nice on a Instagram photo
these clothes are designed with being worn in mind, how it interacts with you, flows on your body as you walk down the street in a 3d perspective, how it sits when you go on a plane, how the material feels and looks on the body, etc etc

Question, what did you get? Have any pictures?

I'm sure the girls think exactly that when you wear lemair
>wow user is so cool for wearing this very simple looking thing that is actually very cool when I look at the details and look simple at first glance though there is clearly more in to them
lmao

Because the fashion on this board is shit. Do you really think that women will chase you if you dress like space hobo from future in some ugly Rick Owens rags? Most women don't care about male fashion as long as you wear clean and decent normie clothes.
No one finds manlets in ugly oversized and overpriced black clothes fashionable or attractive.

Kek. I'm wearing 2k right now. How the hell did you think your normie wardrobe would garner attention

jil sander and lemaire are both garbage lmao

u talk like someone who thinks they know shit about fashion but has never touched a sewing machine or an actual designer garm

t. spent $150,000+ on comme, yohji, issey, etc.

Then you arnt dressing for the benefit of yourself are you

The only things that will make women pay attention to you are being attractive, famous, or rich.

Note that being attractive doesn't mean having a good personality or being confident. It means being tall and having good facial structure.

Looks money status

It's all about the face and also having a decent physique

Lms

A wardrobe can only make you feel good. You still gotta develop a semi-decent body, be well groomed, smell good and have some kind of interests.

Did you dress bizcas?

Also be self confident, well groomed, and not an autist

I try to dress kinda unique, but fun to be around and approachable.

Thats cool user, keep doing your thing :)