Go to waywt thread

>go to waywt thread
>everybody looks retarded

Does anybody here actually dress fashionably?

hello mr fashion god, please enlighten us lowly peasants as to what a 'fashionable person' looks like! perhaps you could start with yourself..?

Find a flaw

Protip: YOU CAN'T

>Does anybody here actually dress fashionably?
We don't post in WAYWT, because it's a hive of underage autism.

>never enter waywt threads
>know its just a mishmash of approval seeking culturally selected garments

Sure

I recognize that shirt...

delet this...

good thread :)

>go to wawwt thread
>recognize posters from older threads and see them improving
>wishing for everyone to keep getting better and eventually find a good looking style that suits them

this will never get old and it will never not hurt to look at

i wonder how much they regret this

backstory?

Fashion is a meme

If you are naturally attractive you can wear anything, if you arent then just dress like an adult

>Does anybody here actually dress fashionably

No. People just wear designer shit because they think cost = fashionable

The walk of shame

this

if you actually post in those threads you are not fa. Ironically if you post in fa at all you are more then likely not effay. Yes I am probably not fa

the dreaded Veeky Forums meetup

fuck yea my guy

Although i agree with you to a certain point, some fashion brands are actually neat (imo) which is why people talk about the whole "self expression" and "fashion as art" schtick

They went all black cause that is the safest fit. Fuckin shit man all these bold fashions here and they do that shit.

I do

CRINGE KINO

If you notice the sticky (Tuxbell.com) gives 10/10 fantastic advice and answers 90% of the questions asked here, but realistically no one on this board has probably even clicked the link or if they have they definitely don't follow the advice on it because 90% of what people wear or like on this board 100% goes against everything in the sticky.

It's pretty funny desu