What's the most faked historical event that everyone believes as true?

What's the most faked historical event that everyone believes as true?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/pregnant-from-anal-sex-cloacal-malformation-a7041371.html
repository.upenn.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1015&context=momentum
humanities.uci.edu/history/ucihp/resources/10th grade curriculum/10.8.1_Lesson_Nanking.docx
dialogues.rutgers.edu/all-journals/volume-2/81-rape-of-nanking/file
web.stanford.edu/~kcook/perspectives.html
britannica.com/event/Nanjing-Massacre
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

holocaust

Dresden bombing

/pol/ pls go

Troy

Gulf of Tonkin Incident

Probably a few genocides.

Stalin and Mao were nowhere near as deadly as people generally think they were (but still were both worse than Hitler).

Most people still believe the famine in North Korea is still going on.

Spanish never committed genocide against the native Americans, just an unfortunate side-effect of the Columbian Exchange.

>Economic-triggered disasters worse than systematic mass murder.

>Failed economic reforms
>Genocide

/thread

Virgin birth.

this.

>but still were both worse than Hitler

yes, if you forget that Hitler caused ww2

>Implying the Holodomor was not purposeful
>Implying intent has an impact on severity

There was an event around 15 years ago where some planes were hijacked and flown into some prominent buildings in the United States, not sure whether you guys know since it was on the news for a bit but it was 15 years ago as well...

Anyway some people believe a multitude of things about the event which are different from the official account and it's pretty darn crazy, not crazy as in HAHAHAHA crazy but somewhat noteworthy I guess

Most likely the supposed "harshness" of the Versailles treaty. Probably the greatest PR stunt ever.

Fuck off to /pol/

Some meme shit like apple hitting Newton on the head, probably.

hololol is the most fake historical event that everyone believes to be true.

This

>don't talk about history that I don't like

Ponce De Leon looking for the Fountain of Youth.

Revisionism isn't the same as actual history, you mindless /pol/ drone. You and your Twitter meme can fuck off.

>Poorly-sourced conspiracy theories
>History
Pick one

I'm pretty sure they depopulated the Caribbean islands by working the natives to death.

>don't mention a version of history that I don't like
>I don't even want it discussed around me

Rape of Nanking.

true. and they still teach it as an absolute and unquestionable fact.

>North Korea
explain please

Those are some hot 'n' juicy facts you're posting to support your claim, keep it up

Blasphemy

>it's a /pol/ resorts to the only meme they know episode

>>Implying intent has an impact on severity

Why not? It's how we distinguish between self-defense homicide and murder, and between degrees of murder.

It's normal to consider intent as part of the picture, and abnormal not to.

Korea was split in half as a result of Japan's capitulation in WW2 and the resulting occupation zones. There was a war in the region between the Korean regimes. Nothing much was achieved and Korea remains split between North and South to this day.

Just like yours

>Virgin birth

I think religious stuff is cheating.

The idea that the peace treaty after the Franco-Prussian war and the treaty of Brest-Litovsk were harsher than Versailles

independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/pregnant-from-anal-sex-cloacal-malformation-a7041371.html

>Stalin and Mao were nowhere near as deadly as people generally think they were (but still were both worse than Hitler).

Mao maybe, he had a longer rein and a larger population, although much of the death toll was incompetence. Stalin massive asshole that he was is a slightly different story, principally because he kept the actual atrocities to a minimum, but used the fear of them as a threat, the gulags were harsh but worked best if they didnt actually kill people both because the continued survival of a loved one was a powerful motivator and because it allowed prisoners to be released back into the general population to tell of their experiences and act as a kind of innoculation against further rebellion. so including the gulags in the death tolls as many seem to is wrong, if the soviets wanted you dead they didnt ship you off to sibera, they shot you

he killed people to eliminate threats, not as a objective in itself

>he killed people to eliminate threats, not as a objective in itself
So just like Hitler.

yeah because cripples gays and gypsys are a real threat? ok gypsies are annoying.

and thats leaving aside the jews

I meant the Jews obviously.

it's irrelevant
doesn't matter how much you genocide someone as long as you do

Bait

Jet fuel

The death of a person who was shot in self defence is less "severe" than the death of a person who was murdered because of how each VICTIM's intention differed; it's not as bad when a person attempting to unjustly harm another is killed as when an innocent is killed.
The intention of someone who causes deaths through deliberate genocide differs from the intention of one who causes deaths accidentally through poor economic decisions, but the intention of the victims doesn't.
They're both innocent, each death caused is equally severe, hence the more severe event is the one with the higher body count.

That said, somebody who causes more deaths through poor economic practice than somebody who causes fewer deaths through deliberate action is not morally worse than them, but the effects of their actions are worse.

goi's are non-jews you fucking retard

Yep. Biggest hoax on the planet without a shred of actual evidence only the ramblings of starved and typhus ridden guards and prisoners. No videos, no photos,freshly constructed chimneys that don't connect to anything, no gas residue, no sealed doors and no mass graves

DELETE THIS.

I AM A 3RD GENERATION HOLOCAUST SURVIVOR. IT WAS REAL IN MY MIND AND I CAN FEEL IT STILL ECHOING THROUGH TIME. OY VEY!

that as Hitler was blowing his own brains out in his bunker, German girls had to be "forced" to participate in multiple gang bangs with invading armies

So what you're saying is that Jesus was an Assbaby?

Not him, but you could point to the differences between varying degrees of murder, and the existence of statutory differences between any form of murder and things like voluntary manslaughter, involuntary manslaughter, and negligent homicide present in most legal codes.

>259x194

fuck you

Spanish genocide in southamerica. They treated the natives well, but diseases killed some of them.

>gays

They weren't killed, just put into the camps. Funny thing, after the liberation of the camps many gays had to spend their remaining terms in West German prisons because the law punishing homosexuality was still in place.

Good

The American Revolution

Slightly related, but I really like Pirates of the Caribbean 4's take on that where the Spanish want to destroy it

this has been suppressed by the
Allies so German twat isn't thought to be so easy

>is this the road to....
>aren't you going to fuck us in the pussy and the ass?

With regards to the famines under Stalin, how much were they planned famines to kill dissidents vs incompetence or unseen circumstances?
I understand a lot of farmers burnt their crops and destroyed food to deny it to the new government confiscating it, but it's been a long time so I could be remembering wrong.

/thread
spaniards dindu nuffin

and the jews were a threat?

the german jews volunteered in disproportionately high numbers in ww1

>spaniards dindu nuffin
This is factually correct

the famine under stalin was a combination of the two, the famine was real, but the decision was taken to strip food from the ukraine and sent to other areas.

the result was to concentrate the mortality of the famine in the ukraine

Reminder

Boston Massacre was severely exaggerated and completely blown out of proportion.

Top kek
Fuckin screenkaping this

the spanish definitely commited genocide, are you fucking retarded? there are thousands of sources out there

the fact that they didn't get to kill most people because they died of illness doesn't mean that they didn't genocide to their hearts content

elaborate .

Intent is how you determine the severity of most crimes you shitposter.

doin gods work

repository.upenn.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1015&context=momentum
humanities.uci.edu/history/ucihp/resources/10th grade curriculum/10.8.1_Lesson_Nanking.docx
dialogues.rutgers.edu/all-journals/volume-2/81-rape-of-nanking/file
web.stanford.edu/~kcook/perspectives.html
britannica.com/event/Nanjing-Massacre

No.

You are wrong.

This

He's a shitposter or a Jap.

USS Maine explosión.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

Reminder.

Numbers not corresponding, at times even surpassing the number of population of Nanking at the time.

Lots of photo evidences taken from Iris Chang's book turned out to be bunk, or simply mislabeled from contemporary wartime press like the Asahi Graph (yes, Iris Chang was using Japanese propaganda press by presenting it as "proof of atrocities") or the China Weekly Review. Some are easily to debunk with simple logic, seeing as how photos of Japanese soldiers with tropical uniforms couldn't possibly have been shot in a monsoon area on December, like where Nanking was situated.

Others, like this one, just had the original descriptions removed: this beheading (of horseback robbers) took place at Tieling in Manchuria, but now it's made to believe it's Chinese civilians massacred in Nanking.

Special mention goes to the 100-man slashing constest, which was actually about 100-Chinese soldiers like the original Japanese articles say. It turns out that neither of the soldiers were even present at Nanking (one even got injuried at Danyang and was transported away from the front), but the press didn't know, just like they didn't know where their photos were taken, so they kept trumping up news about the developments through minor local issues of the Mainichi Shinbun. By 1939, they claimed one killed 500 soldiers with a sword, the other 300. In reality, one of them at best slashed 4 Kumomintang soldiers that came out of a trench. The Far East Trials executed the both of them as an exemplary sentence, only based on the newspaper fluff and "there was a mass grave in Nanking", really.

Christians being fed to lions by Nero in the Coliseum

Great job user, even though i feel arguing with /pol/tards is a waste of time.

>get utterly btfo
>"oh y-yeah, w-w-well you're a JEW!"

Rape of Nanking happened but has been overblown by the CCP and Iris Chang. Casualties were were around 30k.

But the propaganda bullshit is sad because it means people will doubt shit like Unit 731 or the 3 All's campaign.

Fuck Irish Chang

>CCP
What you got against Eve Online bro, great game

Jesus

Armenian """"""""""Genocide"""""""""

It's a meme you dip

Argentinians 30000 dissapeared people

This

UK manipulated Paraguay to attack Brazil and Argentina.

Well, he saw them as a genetic threat. And cripples/retards are legitimate genetic threats most of the time to be fair.

>he didn't watch it

I know kikes are allergic to the uncovering of their lies, but c'mon now. At least pretend you're willing to consider another point of view, like a normal human interested in history would, if only for the sake of your ruse.

I like how even by the end of this, the guy making the case for the Holocaust happening admits that "it could be 4 or 6 million who knows!"

The biggest lie is not the Holocaust never happened, is that it's never been finalised how many actually died. 6 million is just a figure that's stuck.

>implying
There's documentary evidence, even from the army itself.

>Eichmann: I never saw a written order, Herr Hauptmann. All I know is that Heydrich said to me: "The Fuhrer has ordered the physical extermination of the Jews." He said that as clearly and surely as I'm repeating it now.
What if Hitler was framed?

What if Heydrich was the real villain and Hitler was just a methed-out old crazy with a funny mustache?

Hitler didn't cause WW2, France and Britain did for Hitler attacking Poland because the Polish were slaughtering Ethnic Germans in Danzig and East Prussia.

This

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>