Comfy Rules:

Comfy Rules:
>post thinspo
>make america thin again
>stay hidhratted (Our hearts go out to you, frog.

FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/jvUjw16e (embed) (embed)

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/93cLG9jj (embed) (embed)

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends

Oi.
Stay hydrated. Drink a glass now.

Water in my town is out of order. Just kill me

NO NO NO NO NO NO
THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING
WHY WOULD THIS BE HAPPENING

opinions?

>hit goal weight
>still look ugly and still want to lose more but know it won't help
>probably bdd anyway
Going from deficit for a year to maintaining is REALLY hard Veeky Forums. Such a mental hurdle to go over. Plus my stomach is shrunk enough that I can barely get to maintainence without junk food (which I want to avoid or at least keep very limited).

What? How is that even possible?

>love the aesthetics of having almost totally empty bowels
>nearly impossible to keep them that way
>It's like the only time I actually like my stomach even though I'm way underweight already
Whyyyyy

How's the current situation in Flint?

go to the gym

>Plus my stomach is shrunk enough that I can barely get to maintainence without junk food
I'm the same. That's why I'm buying 1Kg of 100% natural peanut butter tomorrow.

If facial asymmetry exists why wouldn't body? Imo
63kg at 172/173cm

Maybe the water main exploded or something. It's not impossible.

wtf man that sucks

im a dude thats 183 cm and 58 kg. should i gain more weight?

Wrong thread for that question probably. Around here you're probably close to an ideal weight.

Anyway, most people outside of this general would tell you yes. Most here will probably say you're good or to just gain a little muscle. I'm actually the same height as you but was 53.5 kg a little while ago. All I can say is, you're probably healthier looking than I was/am (now closer to 55).

im just here because of a raging fetish for anorexic girls

I prefer more muscular women, but here you go anyway

If you want to do it really clean and lift so it comes in as muscle, not fat. >>Veeky Forums would be a better help for that question though.

i remember when I was 10 years old my older sister and her hot tiny friends had a competition of who could suck their stomach in the most and I got to watch.

I'm 1.85m and 57.3.
If you need the strengh, eat more. If you want the build, hit the gym. I say this by own experience. I went on the gas on sunday at work and after 1 day carrying 19kg bottles I was almost dying, and the following days I've been really tired.
Just be sure you eat healthy food, and if you struggle to surpass your daily dose, just eat 100% peanut/almond/cashew/other butter, since it has tons of calories from good fats.

Just make sure the butter is literally only the nuts plus maybe some salt cause a lot of the stuff you get at the grocery is usually loaded with additives and sugar.

That's what I'm doing. Squats and other butt work mainly. I commute by bike to work when the weather is nice too.

Honestly that's one of the reasons that eating at maintainence is so hard too. Like... How do I trust that 15 miles of bicycling at 15mph actually burns as much as mfp says it does? What if I end up gaining weight because mfp over estimated? How much do I burn lifting weights at the gym? I just can't tell for sure and it freaks me out

I might do something like that this weekend. Just to help get calories while I get used to my new eating requirements

dachau blues, those poor jews

mfp ALWAYS over estimates. ALWAYS.

I guess. Only asymmetry I have is slightly deviated septum and one side of my jaw is slightly bigger for some reason.
Pretty fun sized. Your goal weight?

because youre mentally ill and have body image issues. just like everybody else in this thread

use the whole #beautyateverysize thing against them. if it's OK for people to be overweight, the same should apply to people that are underweight

It's bull shit. I guess I'll just not count exercise and see what I weigh in a month. I can get an idea of how much it burns that way

Yeah but I already knew that.

for a thinspo diet could this work?

my TDEE is around ~2800 cals but i need to lose weight fast

I'm going to be doing IF with lifting 3x a week, cardio 3x a week and ab excercises everyday.

week 1:
2500 cals a day

week 2:
2000 cals a day

week 3:
1500 cals a day

week 4:
1000 cals a day

and then maintain 1000 cals a day until i reach my desired weight. Is this healthy/plausible?

Depends on how strong willed you are. You're going to be miserably hungry all the time at 1000kcal a day given your TDEE. That's actually a really low number anyway especially if you're a guy - it's not super healthy but I doubt you care about that if you're posting here.

Yeah I'd say a 2000 minimum per day until your tdee is 2200 or so, then drop to 1800. You really shouldn't be eating less than 3/4 your tdee. But it's up to you. If you drop to 1k like that, you'll get really weak, especially with all that exercise.

I just don't want to go into what people call "starvation mode" where your body stops losing weight because it thinks your dying.

should I just stop at 1500 and maintain at that until I reach my desired weight?

>where your body stops losing weight because it thinks your dying.

smuganimeface.jpg

Even at 1500 you'll feel starved until your body's tdee comes to around 2100, which will take a bit. Prepare to be growling and hollow all the damn time. You're gonna need a lot of willpower. But you do you.

How do I know when my TDEE drops? I started excercising and dieting about a month ago and I used an online calculator to find my original TDEE to be around 2800 and a month later I used the same calculator and it still is 2800

>Even at 1500 you'll feel starved
I've had 1347kcal today and I'm fine.

45-50kg depending what I look like
My goal is this don't know what bmi that is or if I could ever achieve it

>just calculated my TDEE using the losertown calculator
>wont be at 2100 cals until february 2019

JUST

It's back now! Fuck living in a

Any advice on how to reduce calf and thigh size?
I've gone from 105kg-85kg (6'3) recently and while other parts of my body have noticeably slimmed down, I haven't seen much change in my already large calves and thighs.
Is it likely for them reduce after I've lost another 15kg?
I understand that it's mostly genetics but I assume there's some way to lessen them. Lots of cardio? Slight muscle mass loss on a very low calorie diet?

Girls like that are the best, if you do get there you will be very ascended.

You would kill for my metabolism.

>make america thin again
Just eat low fat. Only fat converts to fat, sugar doesn't and protein is only needed for muscle maintenance (f/ag/s don't want that either)

I've given up on being thinspo. Since I've been exercising all my "weight" loss has come to a halt. Some days I even end up gaining weight. I'll never reach thinspo. By the time all my fat is gone I will probably be ottermode.

What do you think her bmi is?

this is how the american pre-packaged food industry was ruined btw

That's a good look too thb.

Not a fucking clue truth to be told, obviously below what is considered mid range.

It should change with every loss, I recalculate every 5lbs using the calc in Veeky Forumss sticky

Yeah but I've been lurking these threads for months and now I feel like a bit of a fraud coming here. Some thing to some extent on Veeky Forums since I don't lift just for some calisthenic-type cardio and yoga.

I agree with lowering calories but also eat less of it from fat.

Protein is needed for things like muscle and joints

Sugar is needed for muscle and energy

Fat is only needed for fat, it also causes disease to eat too much. The fat you eat is literally what you become. It goes between organs and under the skin, ruining health, longevity and aesthetics.

e.g. nobody got fat from eating too many potatoes until they started adding butter to it.

nobody gets fat from eating too much fruit or coca cola

It's because sugar DOESN'T become fat

is this just a meme like that lossy audio pasta or are you guys actually serious?

I'm serious, a permanent weight loss diet to stay skinny and healthy is just 2k cals a day and low fat. From sugar if your metabolism gets higher you just eat a little more

You really need to kys asap

pls cite kthnks

>nobody gets fat from eating too much coca cola
>It's because sugar DOESN'T become fat
I can't believe I'm reading this

Can someone confirm I'm reading this in real life? Legitimately in need of help, there's no way someone could post this and think it is either good advice or even believable enough to be bait.

No one actually typed what you're reading, it's a glitch in the system relaying some sort of Markov chain generator, I'm 100% sure.

>sugar doesn't become fat

are you a girl. this sounds like some retarded shit only a girl would say

did the discord ever get remade after going nuclear or nah

i liked that place

raypeat.com

eat low fat, is that weird?

it will always be better to have a fast metabolism than to lower your calories, that's why sugar is a better energy source for long term.

Sugar is carbohydrate it's not its own macro nutrient and yes it will turn you fat if you take in more calories than your body consumes

Yes but other carbs like grains actually slow metabolism.

People fatten later in life without even eating more food because their metabolism is too low. It's not healthy to even be skinny fat

>Is it likely for them reduce after I've lost another 15kg?
Of course

>eat low fat, is that weird?
yes it's fucking weird. you know how many actually respected, scientifically supported contemporary diets recommend low fat? Fucking zero. Fat is crucial for healthy skin(which is the same type of molecule as fat) and producing hormones, like testerone. IDK if that stuff is important to you though, maybe you're transitioning?

>it will always be better to have a fast metabolism than to lower your calories, that's why sugar is a better energy source for long term.
Sugars from fruit, sure. I'm a big proponent of a balanced diet.

Simple, high glycemic sugars speed up your metabolism for an hour then crash it for the next 6. They actually slow your metabolism in the long run, not too mention they don't sate your appetite at all. Absolutely 0 reason to eat anything with added sugar if you're trying to lose weight.

Do everyone a huge favor and never give advice again.

Ok

Thanks for clarifying, I surely wouldn't have done it

Something from a university, please.

go back to the fucking 90s

Holy shit this is so wrong. It's empty carbs aka sugar! that get stored as the bad fat that we don't like. Also eating fat helps you feel fuller faster. It's the carbs that hurt you. There was a guy that found that people could only eat about 800 call of fat before they felt stuffed and couldn't eat without vomiting, while they could eat over 7000 cals of carbs without stopping. Please don't spread this misinformed shit like the aids it is.

For the dude who found that just Google it. Why do you think the keto/Atkins popularity is going through the roof? Because it actually works. My dad lost over 30 pounds by cutting carbs, which includes sugar!

why don´t get guys like these or the Veeky Forums faggots banned?
why can´t shitposters stick to /b/ and /pol/?

No, I will never give advice again. But just FYI, university says consciousness comes from the brain, you have no soul and every religion is wrong, do you believe that?

Ok, it's not misnifo though (not advice but:)
Potatoes are more satiating and have less calories than fat. Skin milk has enough fat, protein and carbs...

But PLEASE IGNORE

>university says consciousness comes from the brain, you have no soul and every religion is wrong, do you believe that?
yes, of course, because I'm not retarded.

THESE ARE MY POSTS, IGNORE THEM

>university says consciousness comes from the brain, you have no soul and every religion is wrong
science can't speak in matters of religion of philosophy, a scientist telling you you have no soul is the equivalent of a theologist claiming you have no liver. he has the right to claim so, but it's just his personal opinion and nothing more

>But just FYI, university says consciousness comes from the brain, you have no soul and every religion is wrong, do you believe that?

Does anybody have the copypasta on hand about the gay liberal ACLU professor getting BTFO by Einstein because rocks don't evolve? Apparently user here was in that class

>Sugar doesn't make you fat
>Consciousness doesn't come from the brain
Confirmed troll.

How many calories should I eat if I don't exercise?

Use an online TDEE calculator.

>skin milk has enough fat
>skin milk
>skin
wtf kinda diet u on

the best kinda diet ;))))

Should I move my calories from 1500 to 1800. I'm losing weight pretty good but I feel pretty empty unless my diet is perfect

Like for example if I go out for coffee the lack of macros wasted on coffee can throw me off for and make me feel empty and weak for the rest of the day

I used to eat 1800 a few years ago and it worked pretty well

Just drink black coffee . Problem fixed

Instant coffee is disgusting

invest in a french press if optaining cheap tasty coffee is your problem

Not instant. Fresh brewed black coffee from flash ground beans in a French press or pour over. Don't know how you got that from instant. Or just get espresso straight or with water as an americano. Not of those have calories.