Is there any one on this board that gets more unwarranted praise than this guy and his garbage ass fits?

Is there any one on this board that gets more unwarranted praise than this guy and his garbage ass fits?

I like them though, they're consistently quite good fits. Please post fits you think are good?

his fits aren't that bad. He could use some more contrast in this one though.

also I hate when people are smoking AND have a cup of coffee in their hands, it just feels so tumblr artsy

they are consistently boring as fuck

that new asian guy (crossposter from r/malefashion) that post has okay stuff and the blonde hair fella w/ the guidi boots post nice stuff on the reg and doesn't get half the recognition as that faggot in op

they're boring but inoffensive so of course this lame insecure board loves them
no hate to him he seems chill enough

im honored user :'D glad i can occupy ur noggin

to be honest anyone posting fit pics them smoking is huge fucking tool
it's like you are going to post a fucking fit to impress people on anonymous imageboard and you decide to go for those cool dude points by lighting a cigarette just before, how fucking pathetic is that

honestly as a poster you're okay

but your fits are overrated and boring

i fucking hate Veeky Forums

Yeah the fact that he goes out of his way to make sure he includes both of these things in his photos is pretty faggy.

not rick

i dunno why these children love me but ill take the free ego boosts, dont worry brother i hate this site too

where to cop your shirt

I think this is a very nice fit to be honest.

who is this guy?

His fits are fucking trash. Boring and uninspired, like seriously why even bother posting this? I see 100 normies wearing this shit on a daily basis.

Also it's probably retards who dress like him who praise this faggots fits. Sadly, The majority of this board dress like shit.

What are those shoes in OP's pic?

haha damn dude shots fired, shots fired xD

But seriously how invested do you have to be in this board to make threads like this? Fucking schitz m8

talk shit post fit nigggggggggggggga

what shirt

i like his fits because it just feels natural. love u user

he posted his Ricks for the tenth time and nobody praised him

do you know how much he spent on them? No wonder he's butthurt

ivory club reebok c 85

all his fits are extremely good, often in the top3 of waywt thread

i don't even want to know what you dress like if you really think that

now that I think about that... lmao
They really think "I want to take a few pictures to impress some anons, let me light my cigarette first, so I look cooler."

dude its 2017 why are you still going into waywt threads

everyone should know by now that theyre full of newfag cancer

shoes?

look like reebok club c 85s

Theo and Huck The Cuck

>theo

fucking yes. he's all photography nothing else

no one gives a shit about huck anymore though

Nah they are both pretty good to be honest. Feel free to break down why their praise is "unwarranted" though
I'd say most namefags posting to waywts regularly are garbage but people seem to like them (mostly cirlcejerking each other tho lel)

Is that a timmies cup

I like that jacket, looks retro

He dressed good and looks normal, unlike most of the faggots in this board,
it's like most people here go for a weird special snowflake thin style,
meanwhile newfags trying to find out how to dress good and we only have this guy and maybe 2-3 other posters

Requesting same outfit but while standing.

thx bby

Not same shoes hun.

>crossposter from mfa
lol

I like his timbs

idk if user meant mfa or malefashion but they're two different subreddits

reddit-fag out

it looks clean though

yall shoulda never gave me my own thread

Why, because they're actually wearable and not dumb tech wear garbage?

hey fag where can i get them jeans in the op

levis 511s i altered

what'd you do to them? i've never owned a pair of levis that fit well off the rack

tapered em with my sewing machine i fucked em up and tapered em too much but it was sewing by eye so it was a learning experience

there is such a disconnect between the bottom and top, it's like seeing two different people in one body

>yall shoulda never gave me my own thread
you're right, and I'm the only one keeping it alive.

Overrated is the key word.
I haven't seen this guy but literally everyone I know dresses at least at his level. Don't pretty much all normal college-aged people dress like that?
Well, I mean with the obvious exception of people who don't actually give a shit.

yea r/malefashion is way different and a lot better than MFA but it's still reddit soo...

i love the shirt, the ripped jeans are absolutely horrendous though.