FACE GENERAL

Bump.

Nice eyebrows and lips. Everything else is below average.

Today I got off my braces and now I feel like I'm the weirdest looking person on earth.
Please tell me that I have some potential

Gay Jew get out

I'd spread your bum cheeks apart and try to get my my whole tongue up your asshole

i would love you tenderly for years until we're both on our deathbeds

that's not you lmao
that's james norton you goof

you do look pretty weird, that's not necessarily a bad thing though

Need advice on haircut. My hair is extremely thick
So when I grew it out to my jaw it just looked weird. Any good styles for straight and thick hair?

This is what I'm more or less doing atm

there's something that bugs me about your face, can't put my finger on it. I'd still fuck you any day and probably even marry you.

I'm in exact same position, someone help us pls

his nose and mouth are the same size, and the distance from nose to mouth is slightly longer than it should be.
at least, that's what bothers me

that being said, dude, you're not terrible looking, but the haircut isn't doing you any favors. i'm a grill so i can't help with boy haircuts much, but i'd suggest just looking around for inspiration and finding one you'd like to try!

am I effay

damnit woman contribute with pics!

ok fine
it's a few months old but i can't be assed to take a new one rn

constructive criticism absolutely welcome but pls no bully

your face shape is super nice and your eyebrows are an interesting shape!
you have a good nose too.
cute/10 good one user :^)

Like the haircut, not a fan of the peircings though. Also the lighting is really bad in the picture so its hard to see your complexion. Good eye shadow too.

Trying to grow out my hair this time

oi

I feel like I should change my hairstyle, any suggestions on that or anything else?

any pics with long / natural hair color?
Also you don't look too shabby
Hair is fine as it is, just brush it out a little bit. Not too bad.

I think you could pull off a long hair straight combed behind ears and a leather jacket. Do you smoke by any chance?

w2c nose thanks.

Rate

christ almighty trim the bald already. The buzzcut meme is only option for young baldlets

thanks for the suggestion, and no I don't smoke.

well start

i know piercings aren't too popular around this board and i've had them for a few years but i'll likely be getting rid of them soon for professional purposes.
and thanks! i'm actually not wearing eyeshadow in that photo though haha! just eyeliner and mascara. critique appreciated.

i've kept my hair shoulder length or shorter and black for the past like 6 years, but my natural hair color is dark brown so it's not even that noticeable of a difference anyway. thanks!

Can't buzz no facial hair

Should i kill self and re-roll for a 7?

diet and you could look like David Beckham

I think you have a nice face in all honesty

Na man but stay far away from spray cans and leave those poor walls alone

Don't color it. As a man at least I prefer women with their natural hair color, no matter what that color is.

that expression definitely isn't saying "pass the mustard"

I have a rather atypical face and no clue how to work with it

try a nose job?

ehhhh, i fear it'd turn out bad and i'd end up depressed and hating myself

is this better?
kid who lived here before me did it. I
aww thanks lads. Veeky Forums is so nice. Im working on losing the weight.

I dont think you have a bad face. I think your hairstyle just makes it look longer than it actually is and accentuates your nose.

I think maybe try growing your hair out to the sides or getting some kind of style that has more volume on the sides and less on the top.

I'm not sure what's going on there. Looks like the bottom half of your face didn't finish rendering. You look ok though.
I see a pretty nice face
Solid nose
Looks ok to me
It kind of sucks how the difference between a good looking guy and an odd one can be millimeters of tissue or bone here.

You aren't ugly
Nice. Be sure to keep your retainer in

i think you're super cute user! you look much better with a smile

I know this is creepy that I have this saved but I like your look much better when you aren't so skinny

> Looks like the bottom half of your face didn't finish rendering.

I really don't know how to interpret this

Honestly didn't expect a legit reply, and I'm not sure if you're memeing, but thanks
I'm actually pretty insecure about my eyebrows, because they're asymmetrical
here's a more legit pic, excuse the pubic hair looking stubble, it looks so weird because some of my hairs are blond so the camera doesn't really pick them up in sunlight

1. Don't post your face again.
2. Your eyebrows are siblings not twins. They don't have to be identical

not memeing, i meant it!
your cheekbones are nice too. a+ bone structure.
(ps you have pretty eyes)

sorry user :/

1/10
4/10
7/10
3/10
8/10
2/10
3/10
9/10

Wew thanks user! I really appreciate it.
I got excited about that 7 but your other rates are really weird
also 8 if that's actually you

ur rly cute

Any advices for a haircut? Suggestions welcome

Aspie Shlomo reporting in!

my brother has very similar hair to yours
do you think he's jewish? I don't know how I feel about a jew infiltrating my family

No, jews have a very distinct arabid facial structure. My face is a perfect example.

Im not confident enough to rate

You look like a jewish chad user. And I promise not to boycott products from the state of israel if you stay away from my tendies

What is a chad?

also I think there are multiple types of jews, I went to a jewish school and many girls were the really qt ashkenazi kind and didn't look semitic

What if they were kosher tendies

An attractive, confident and tall male in good physical shape who gets all the stacies, and is actually (contrary to popular memes) a friendly and well meaning person who sometimes helps autists and khhv betas improve
I'm pretty sure tendies are kosher by default, but I'm gonna eat them with bacon from now on just to make sure any jew residue gets cleansed

Aspie jew here, I am ashkenazi, the nose is probably because I'm half Italian, because my dad's is just as big.
I think you are referring to the native mizrahim jews. So much jew talk and its only 9 o'clock!

Well in more broad terms a chad is also just a male with a strong jawline, that's actually why I said you were one
Why did you mention you were a jew in your pic though? Is jewdom an important aspect of your life?

What I really should of said was inb4 jew. Some people here are very hostile "shlomo nosed kike, etc" so I see it best to get it out the way.

shlomo nosed kike

say that online not 2 my face fuckr see what happens!

>george soros thinks he can pick a fight with me
a fatal mistake my friend!
*diverts your attention with coin souds*
*teleports behind you*
I'm far too powerful for you zuckerberg
*grabs you by the nose*
this one's for 45
*uses krav maga to obstruct vital goldflow in your body*
heh nothin personnel kiddo

I'm sorry user was that too autistic? Didn't mean to hurt you

I just ignore things unfunny.

reynad???

Kubrick??

that hurt more than I feel like it should have

lol Stop, you're like walking into a room of humiliation.

Pls be gentle

yeah I'm actually incredibly humiliated about someone on a professional rick owens shilling forum not finding my shitposts funny

You're good looking, but something about your hair looks weird. Might just be camera.
Yeah, I'm seeing it unfold in front of me.

I haven't been sleeping so eyebags, yes, indeed, mm

I really love yr hair, mine gets a lot like that when it's longer, you got sum sweet cheek bones too my guy, 8/10

I'd like to call this "Elliot Rodger's last moments".

Honestly, I cant tell because of your weird demeanor.

You don't fucking listen to aborted.

idk if thats a shadow or facial hair so i cant tell your gender but 5 or 6 out of ten i guess

Shitty lighting + Bathroom quickie
be rough daddy

2.3/10 too much makeup and hair is meh

They're entry level grindcore, why wouldn't I? Tell me about my face dude, I'm down to talk music but I posted my face in this thread for a /reason/

you've got a nice strong chin & jawline, plus thick eyebrows and sharp cheeks, 8/10. not to be rude though but the chinstrap beard is never a good idea

Tbh if you like the grind you're already too attractive. You look too subtle like a child's cartoon character, do something a little more bold with the hair or maybe some piercings or something, overall a 3/5

¿

090 wishes that she was a hot goth bitch and not a basic valley girl

right? the fuck is wrong with her ratings? roastie is toastie

Aw thank you

rate. not wearing pants atm

Your eyebrows are 11/10, no joke, they exude /power/. the features of yr face are really smooth and seamless as well, 10 overall friendo.

Not so much crusty just too rounded like soft looking you feel? Just do something to break the monotony of your complexion, You have decent skin, soft looking hair, and like I said overall over average, incorporate a little pizzaz in there, how do I look? inb4 gay wolverine

Hello, young lady. Have you ever considered the benefits of having a sugar daddy?

aaaah definitely, I was 481 btw, only critique would be to keep the facial hair in your immediate chin area and coax it a bit towards your bottom lip, would look fire

I have almost no hair on my immediate chin like you said but directly under is long as I'd hope for, I need to like push the hair up, it's not so much a neckbeard as my hair is up onto my chin growing towards my face as beards would, but I have a deep scar and my shit grows patchy, I need to figure something out because I look like a furry foreign weirdo, thanks tho friend