Any backpacks that look remotely as good as this?

any backpacks that look remotely as good as this?

young college boy in need of help

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/store/product/2016-Hot-New-Arrival-Canvas-Men-s-Women-s-Backpack-Mochila-15-6-Inch-Preppy-Laptop/1110403_32686761567.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TKD03uPVD-Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hey also looking for anything like this, bump

Hi OP. Check out makavelic. It's a japanese brand and they have some cool bags. kind of pricy. there's also norse projects too but they go out of stock.

Looks like an alice pack or any preceding American military backpack in white

You might be able to just bleach an old surplus pack, although I'm not sure about strength

>looks like an alice pack

So i ride my bike to campus a lot and ive been using one of those sackpack/string sports bags but i'd like something a little more backpack-y.

Any recommendations for simple bags that i can pull tight on my back that don't have a lot of straps

ID on this bag?

Raf Simons x Eastpak ss08 oversized backpack

is this the JoJo x Raf drop?

i remember some asian faggot on here had a fake one of these and kept trying to show it off, then someone linked the same bag on taobao for $10 lel

Wear them with these for the ultimate de stijl look

ooooouuuuuu

i don't get it
it is an alice pack lol

I got this bag. Its durable and cozy.

dude straps lmao

Does anyone know w2c a replica of this?

aliexpress.com/store/product/2016-Hot-New-Arrival-Canvas-Men-s-Women-s-Backpack-Mochila-15-6-Inch-Preppy-Laptop/1110403_32686761567.html

I copped this recently since I couldn't find a really nice backpack that was simple but not the price of an arm and leg AND had a water bottle holder (seriously why is this such a pain in the ass) Really good backpack, only complaint is that it's a bit smaller than my Everlane bag was and so I can't usually get my laptop in the pocket cleanly. But I paid like 20 bucks for it so I can't be mad

maybe here's a good place to ask: anybody know anything similar to this?

pics?

w2c this bag? i know its undercover but where can i get one

Does anyone have the Amazon Basics bag? How is it?

>w2c undercover
fucking nowhere. you can try looking on ebay or grailed but it's hard as fuck to find undercover especially from older seasons

check yjp once a day

your opinion lads

It was alright until I saw the paint drip shit

very cool. would insta copd if white

I have a 64 pack.

technical bag are infinitely better than fruity designer bags

This

id?

vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=TKD03uPVD-Q

tech is /meme/ user

wow ive never noticed that he wears the bag before

why does he wear the bag?

kek

god dammit i come here for a break from writing on Mondrian for an essay and i see this fucking shit

Go back to your homework faggot

w2c