Eyewear General

>tfw slowly going blind
Post Veeky Forums eyewear

thoughts?

I personally couldn't pull them off but they look nice.

any good recs for a >girl ? currently my only glasses are the Upton by Warby Parker. Let's say

i'm gonna buy some ray ban 3447 glasses this week, does anyone of you guys own them?
pic unrelated

Can some one please tell me where to cop something like these

recommendations for someone with a baby face??

Crystal meth will sharpenup those features desu

oliver peoples has a clear one like that, try looking at jonsi or finley

they look great, good casual choice

looks good, make sure your face is gonna fit them

Literally Warby Parker, since you and I both know won't shell out enough money for Oliver Peoples.

literally just ordered these the other day, but in this colour scheme

Got these last year and now everyone and their mother has them. Clear glasses are on their way out probably. if they were ever cool

they look good. I wish I had owned a pair at some point

Sadly I have to get me a pair of transparent glasses since I've the bushiest eyebrows.

>Implying you can't own ones today

id?

OP here, I've wanted crystal eyeglasses for a few years now but I am too pussy to buy them. Also I've only seen a handful of people with crystal eyeglasses irl. It may be where I live idk.

Bought the same shape but I think a slightly better and more universal color
I really like them, sorry for shitty pic couldn't find one online

IDs on these pls!

I just know these are Heritage but I couldn't find the model online, but you can try

Just ordered lenses for these vintage Oliver Peoples 505 that used to be my fathers.

First time getting glasses.

Thoughts?

Steven Alan Dayer frames .

i have a pair as well
transparent frames been kill since 2014 pal

What frames are these?

Bought them last week

w2c?

Thoughts?

What kind of glasses should I wear?

Not too bad, pretty versatile and hard to make look bad, if a little bland

Sexy as a heck on a girl, gay and stupid on guys

Pretty cool actually. 3rd best itt

Buy these if you want to look like literally half of 18-25 yr olds this summer

They look great, but id be scared of breaking them. 2nd best itt 2bh

The OP color scheme is much better, imo
The shape is so normal that it can't translate well to relatively more "out-there" color schemes. It's like painting a 2001 dodge caravan bright yellow with racing stripes.

You look like Adam Crouch

Best itt by far but I could never pull them off

Still overplayed but the solid black is a huge step up from tortoiseshell.

I love these as a concept but I have yet to see anyone pulling off glasses like this irl

Looks like the secretary from arrested development

Aviators

>Aviators
Only if you promise me that they won't look autistic.

you know they make a fuckload of different kinds of aviators right

Not big ones like that ya doofus. Go on eyebuydirect and look up aviators. Get yourself some nice wire ones, not too round.

I know but I can't find good inspo
Isn't that site a bit too much? Do they have a nice quality?

Too cheap*

They have great quality. I got pic related and have had no problems with either.

w2c clip on flip up sunglasses like these?

am I found the one OP linked to be matte and very black/boring in person, it felt really severe for my colouring whilst the brown bottom seemed to lessen that effect for me. There's a black/grey version out there, but not at the store I went to.

As someone who worked in an opticians office/eyeglass store for 4 years, let me just say that you should try glasses on before you buy. One pair of glasses might look different on you, or might not complement your head shape

How is there any 'unfitting' glasses?

I'm not saying they wouldn't fit, I'm just saying they might not look good on you. It's hard to tell without trying them on

This is kind of obvious. But thanks...

Every lens store in my country is overpriced. should I go try and just go off?

you can easily get glasses that dont physically fit your face and keep sliding down or are too tight. even if they are put in the hot sand bath and bent to be a different fit, the piece resting on your nose may never fit correctly. if you buy glasses without trying them on you will be disappointed almost guaranteed.

got prescription lens for these during the summer

Whats some good advice for finding glasses that fit your face? I have really old ugly glasses and I don't know what will look good.

So ima 40yo and just got my very first prescription. -50... Should I wear eyeglasses? I never wore eyeglasses in my life. I have a small face. What would you recommend?

I have only worn Oakley wire frames for 20 years.
Everything else looks like shit.

My favorite are the Michael Jordan's.

>-50
Yes nigga, wear glasses.

Basic rule of thumb is to wear glasses that are somewhat opposite to your face shape. So round frames for a very angular face and rectangular/square frames for a round face. There is one exception though. The oval face shape is the universal shape. You can pretty much wear anything.

recommend me eyeglasses

my style is either channeling Mc Burnit or thrifted shit

wtcfl old eyeglasses? our thrift shops don't actually have anything interesting in that department

w2c

Ebay desu. If you're looking for a physical store then idk.

Oh you meant -0.50. You have a minor prescription. Just listen to what your eye doctor tells you. You probably only have to wear them when you need them.

Anything round/oval-ish should work.

Can transitions ever effay or will they always be autism core?

tacky af

Is VisioFactory legit retailer? Im gonna cop a pair of Persol from them.

Persol are 10/10

please respond

That's a hard question to answer.