Is it possible to be ugly and Veeky Forums? I probably look a little worse than pic related

Is it possible to be ugly and Veeky Forums? I probably look a little worse than pic related

>ugly and Veeky Forums
have you heard of Rick Owens?

As long as you're thin and not disfigured you have a chance

Attractive facial aesthetics are definitely a bonus for any look

However there are more times than not when less attractive people pull off something Veeky Forums bringing a unique flare to it

Face care does wonders by the way if you have acne or scaring

>Face care does wonders by the way if you have acne or scaring
Yup, derma put me on accutane and I finally don't have acne... yet my face is still completely destroyed with scars and redness

feelsbadman. I have the worst genetics possible, literally nothing attractive about me physically

>i have the worst genetics possible
I started balding at the age of 16, I've been on minoxidil and finasteride since then, I'm 19. It was literally just sad, my head had (and still sort has) bald spots. Are you sure about that now?

I started balding at 19. Finally decided to try something so I ordered some snake oil knowing full well it won't work

Extremely thin hair (so thin I can't even do anything with it), shitty ass hairline, 5'2" adult male, unsymmetrical face destroyed by cystic acne, bitch-like nasal voice, hairy as fuck, shitty body proportions, (small legs, huge torso), tiny hands and feet, my skull is shaped like a fucking caveman, big ass lips

Put that together with anxiety and depression... and there's me

snake oil wtf lol nigga you crazy, get on minoxidil and finasteride if you want to try to get your hair back

Nettle root pills and castor oil. It's supposed to have similar effects but natural and more importantly cheaper

Once that fails I'll be free to move on

>5'2"
>adult male

hope that works for you, to this very day I'm still hoping finasteride doesn't kill my dick, it hasn't yet though.

>not being 5'2

I think being fashionable is about being confident. Express yourself in clothes that you like. Fashion is a full spectrum. You can follow the trends of today or make your own trend. Just love and express yourself. If you aren't pretty own it

this, be the best version of yourself. use what you've been given

yup... even if i were attractive i'd still get turned down by most women

my parents were both attractive and Veeky Forums as fuck in the 80s and 90s, don't know what i did to deserve coming out like this

lol enjoy ur erectile dysfunction

just buzz your hair off u stupid idiot

/thread

yes, a lot of people compensate something thru fashion

your face, your body, all that will go away one day, but style is eternal

If your hairline is receding, just buzz it.

they probably made fun of uggos desu...

You couldnt control it

or just get an undercut

a good barber would know how to hide the receding bits with a good skin fade

People with black eyes really don't have a soul, do they?

I'm 19, 6'1", thin, with an okayish jaw, strong chin, and asymmetrical as fuck face

I never go out, but if I went out more often, would I expect to get compliments EVER? I get compliments on my voice every so often but not much else

Usually what I'm dressed in

how about you post a pic instead? everyone thinks they're better looking than they really are

6'4" reporting in to make this ''men'' feel worse

men really don't get complimented by strangers user.

lmao implying being an awkward lanklet is any better.

sorry man, I thought I was pretty fucked till I read your post

OP don't worry I'm 5'3 so not much bigger than you, but the world's average is only like 5'5. I'm not too tall and average looking but I can pull women like nothing

Where do i find these clothes that express me though?

The best ive come up with is looking at inspo pics and picking things i like and trying to find similar things irl.

i would like to be 5'2" just for a day so i can feel what it's like to be able to fit into tight spaces and snuggle up my entire body into a chair

user, you need to learn the art of not giving a fuck
there's hope for you only if you can go out and not give a fuck... you know what i mean? there are many important, famous and succesfull ugly manlets out there (buster keaton, Steve buscemi, Rowan Atkinson, Jonah Hill, the list goes on...) the problem is that you actually give a fuck and that's why you are depressed, don't be pathetic and go out, do something you like

>would I expect to get compliments EVER?
I can pull women pretty easy but i never get compliments really... don't be a fag

>tall
>attractive
>smart
>big dick
>going bald

bruh

6'4'' is too tall senpai, 6'2'' is god tier.

>fox_and_grapes.jpg

what

WE COULD BE MEN WITH VEN

are you me? post a photo & i will as well. I go out very often, ive gotten over the asymmetry

Chek lumpenmen

yes

If this nigga gained some weight
showered
and got a decent haircut
and had SWAG
he would smash

>shitty ass hairline
Shave it off, get fit.
>5'2" adult male
It's a hindrance but not unheard of, there's quite a few very short dudes that smash hot chicks on the daily
>unsymmetrical face
this is kinda hard, only plastic surgery can help
>destroyed by cystic acne
both acne and acne scars a curable
>bitch-like nasal voice
this is easily remediable, you need practice
>hairy as fuck
? how this an issue
>shitty body proportions, (small legs, huge torso), tiny hands and feet, my skull is shaped like a fucking caveman, big ass lips
you gonna have to live with those
>anxiety and depression
These mainly stem from some of the above causes, start taking action towards fixing some of them and you'll feel empowered and have more self esteem. Godspeed user

Just be yourself user!

What to do if have a relatively long face?

>Face care does wonders by the way if you have acne or scaring
i kinda have what looks like acne scars on my face (although very mildly) even though ive never had any bad acne on my face, there is a way to get rid of it?

or if you want Sarah, be a ripped asian manlet who wears compression pants to post the outline of his dick on instagram every day

He still has an oddly pleasant, characteristic face. People like him and pic are facewise the Chad of uggs. Coupled with being an interesting enough person even without status would have still gotten him prime pussy.

Worlds average is like 5'9
It's 5'5 for the phillipeans

>mfw 6'3" white american living in the philippines

it's something unique

is this bones