Is being fat Veeky Forums now?

is being fat Veeky Forums now?

i would still smash her booty

She got those breeding hips

there are some nude of her?

i hope for the sake of my sick and twisted mind it is.

send nudes

I hate how women have this kind of collective thinking like if they find one fatty and get some guys to agree they'd fuck her: suddenly all fatties can marry Chad.

shes not fat

shes pretty she can pull off the weight.

this is a better before pic. she used to be legitimately anorexic

its because a naturally sensuous woman is sexier than a strict, cold one

women dont fare well with denial of indulgence. they are naturally attuned to pleasure

the sexiest thing is a woman who goes after pleasure like a hyena ;) they know what they want and they'll savor every bite

you can stop bumping this, or creating threads like this, or even coming here

she went from one extreme and is going to another.
She's just mental, just like those thinspo faggots in the other thread.

Ok creepy grandpa

She was never fit lmao
Dumb cunt probably starved herself and now thinks she is better off

her colored hair gave away how batshit insane she is.

>is being fat Veeky Forums now?
No, just bait.

Why is it that everything on the internet is so binary. either your some fat acceptance or a Thinspo/Veeky Forums-fag it's kind of rediculous if you think about it. Pic related the ideal bodytype kind of muscular, lean but not skinny.
Stay healthy guys.

but she was skinnyfat before?

Those are abs you autist, she just didn't cut because it looks disgusting on females

Back to thinspo you delusional retard

ofc not, the attempt of normalizing mental illness is in right now, but not for long.
Beta uprising incoming.

>bitch got fat
>I still wanna fuck
Fuckin' nofap

Is this real? Almost seems to me like one of those HAES nutjobs just reversed someone's before and after picture to pretend it's okay to have no self control. I'm not saying it's impossible for this to be the case, but it seems unlikely for someone who claimed to work so hard on their figure just throw it all away on a whim. Going from an eating disorder to binge eating doesn't really compute either...

Anyway, real or not?

pls
I'm skinnyfat as fuck and have ""abs"" like that

>Young woman goes on tumblr and gets pumped full of liberal propaganda. Doesn't feel good - dyes hair, gets fat, becomes an SJW. Many such cases! Sad!

is being a feeder/chubby chaser effay?

She's fat but the fat is estrogenic, so it's probably firm and jiggly. That's why it isn't unattractive...

Body positive models are still too attractive, most girls don't have that firm + jiggly fat all over that is actually highly attractive in women, most fat people have the flabby + misshapen fat that is not attractive.

Every fat is literally estrogenic.

Why do I love the dyed hair so much?

Left wouldnt get my attention but right is delicious

Not saying he's skinny, but David's pretty fucking lean. Low bf%.

same senpai i just have a thing for dyed hair desu

Not the same guy but it's probably just the shapeless fat that are ugly

How do you get this size so quickly and not just be eating like shit? No one says you have to be super fit or skinny, just learn to eat normally. These people are just not capable of eating a normal breakfast, lunch and dinner because mommy and daddy never showed them.

Women have higher bodyfat percentage asshat

>tfw no jiggly tummy gf to caress

>shes pretty
oh boy.
no she is disgusting on both pics. fuck off cancer

to be fair I've heard it's difficult to restrict eating/exercise if you're getting out of an eating disorder
you have to teach yourself to not starve/over exercise before you get to a normal weight
if they try to count calories or exercise regularly they may fall into obsession again

No, being overweight is not attractive. It is only unhealthy. But you know what is attractive? Being progressive. So in her case it is stylish. Only because she can now have a body positive blog because she is fat now.

Internet tends to make things much more dramatic, real life is usually a very boring thing

disgusting tbqh my guy

It's more Veeky Forums

extremely

horrific

>someone does something that makes them happy
>NO NO NO FUCK YOU!!! YOU DONT LOOK LIKE HOW I THINK YOU SHOULD!!!

Someone is jerking off to her as you read this.

she looks like dough what the fuck

delet this senpai

ye fats fine
it's when they get borderline obese where the ugly starts

Women hate when other women are doing well or looking well, for them it implies competition for resources. Becoming a fatty gets positive feedback because they are bringing down standards over time and this benefits women as a whole.

thinking about her knees makes me want to FUCKING DIE

Not real. Nothing could support that weight, not her knees, feet or spine. I refuse to believe it

she's only like 300 kg at most. the world's fattest man was about 600

>300kg
>ONLY
ONLY OVER 600 OF THE QUEEN'S BRITISH POUNDS HOLY SHIT KILL ME NOW

Is thicc the new skinny?

clothes look better on thin people, but womens fashion is shit anyway.
instead we should focus on thicc waifus (because sex with thin women is awful)

this guy knows what's up

Fat is gross. Do not condone being fat, not fashionable or healthy.

Jesus was a fraud.

NO ARE YOU FUCKING DUMB? Fat will never be good under any circumstances

She hasn't really gone to another extreme. Going to an extreme would be for her to be obese. This is alright.

brilliant. you didn't need to read ANY medical literature and you know more than someone who's recovered from an eating disorder! amazing, I should just stop getting my college degree and fuck around on Veeky Forums to become a doctor

She reminds me of the marshmallow man from Ghostbusters.

>Going to an extreme would be for her to be obese. This is alright.
>not obese
>this is alright

Do you know how I know you're an american?

So she starts out a skeleton..

Then goes into an athletic stage.

Then goes into a fat stage. And apparently her user is "bodyposipanda" now.

This is just the same mental illness in three different forms in the same woman. She doesn't have a healthy body image in any of these phases. She's apparently making where she currently is into her entire life and part of her identity.

We can already predict her future. She'll balloon up with her newfound religion of "body positivity" and it'll make her more and more depressed until she gets either back into not eating or maybe takes an entirely new form of illness, like bulemia.

Treat the cause, not the symptom.

>this is alright

wew lad

I wonder what shape her spine is, anyone got some fatty X-rays ?

>thinks fat is healthy
please don't try to become a doctor. Just forget about it. For the sake of humanity, don't fucking do it. You probably won't make it past med school anyways if the lord is on our side

t. thoracic surgeon

>This is alright.

You're not thinking fourth dimensionally, Marty. (Also you're failing to notice the mental illness hair.)
Women do not get to a weight like this and maintain it: they get to this weight because they're out of control. She'll be fat as fuck very soon.

X3 this thread is prime autistic screeching beautifully captured

Yeah I'd fuck her. After working and wrestling men in Jiu-Jitsu class. I want to put my dick into a warm thick girl with a fat ass I can nut on

Like fat is gross but thick curvy girls with child bearing hips is were it's at. I just want to be buried into a woman. No Tumblr whales but if she's chubby, she's getting piped

>this is the state of cumskin

I want to fuck her more now that she's chubby.

H I G H T E S T

>this is alright

How do I already know your an amerifat? This is not alright, stop pretending it is.

>reverse image search
TOP FUCKING KEK

In what world is that girl white

thicc

Put them both in underwear and guaranteed left is hotter

>left is hotter
lmao

>torture my self everyday

It is just weird for me to think that regular exercise and healthy eating is torture. Some people love to up the intensity and love the pain they get from working out. Also the body she had from working out wasn't good. Maybe she was doing the wrong thing. If you do not enjoy the sweat and the pain I do not know what to say to you anymore. It is just sad.

why are you typing like a faggot.

what constitutes typing like a faggot? Is it him not using contractions or you not knowing what a question mark is?

How many other angle shots did they take where they had to throw it out?

you'd need a sextant and a team scoping every angle to get a decent shot without something disgusting hanging out.

The guys who tinker with this shit on photoshop are artists.

what is so funny

High test >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "thinspo" queers

Me too, I would love to smash that fat sack of potatoes into mush

>the hair change
a classic

I respect anyone's right to be as fat as they want to be and for people to find these people attractive... but she's obviously STRUGGLING LIKE FUCK to step slightly to the right and back.
Nobody in their right mind can say this is even close to healthy or normal.
Everyone should aspire to be the best they can be... I have no right to say that since I've been skinny my whole life and I've got a beer belly from having a drinking problem for years... but everyone should aspire to have the body of a normal fucking human, not some inflated Stay Puft replica.

Smart post

le skeleton meme

I'd fuck her butt so hard dude

No, le ugly she nigger meme.

nigga she looks obese

>;)
jesus christ mate calm down

David is skinny and would be catalogued a 'DYEL fag' by fit
Look at his legs, arms. In those times what was beautiful was natural beauty, that included an athletic body because of work and everyday activity, not being a gym faggot who roids.

Thought this was that awful unicorn zombi girl

Her legs are disgusting, look at those ankles

>suicide girls