`adult` "human" 'male'

>`adult` "human" 'male'

>wearing shorts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kIC6yRjBGwM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

there is literally no reason to not wear shorts unless youre like 40, are fat or live somewhere cold

This

Any good cheap shorts recs?

This fucker has clearly never lived anywere with a hot summer.

My city is about 40-45 in Summer and 0-10 in winter.

Fuck you if you think I or any of the other 5 million people who live here don't want to rock shorts in summer.

>tfw +30C in summer
>-30C in winter
Pls kill me

I'm convinced the reason Veeky Forums hates shorts is because you're all a bunch of skinny cunts or fat cunts

you can wear shorts if you're 40

I'm skinny cunt and I wear shorts all the time

good on you, I'm mainly hating at the people who hate shorts man

>I'm convinced the reason Veeky Forums hates shorts is because you're all a bunch of skinny cunts

what tipped you off, detective? was it the ten million references to being thin in fashion and on this board? all the pictures?

That actually sounds ideal, I loved those freezing temperatures when I lived in a ski resort.

I don't know how good it would be for a normal life doe, I worked as a ski instructor back then so it was all good.

the point is its not the article of clothing, but the wearer who is judging the article as if they are intrinsically bad when its more a self-referential judgement based on personal compatability with the item

,detective

Also begging for recs. what are Veeky Forums shorts?

U dingus
Come to live to a 40C+ place

However i have always thought, if the ambient temperature is above your body temperature, wouldnt actually dressing up with a lot of clothes be benefitial?
I mean your body would work as a fridge cooling the air in your clothes down to 36C, same as the bedouin people in north africa do, right?

It depends on your style senpai.

For me, as I prefer a generally hip hop/streetwear influenced style I'd wear something like Rick Owens, BAPE or Off White.

That said I want to cop the White Mountaineering x Porter.

Two words: track pants

18 - 25 = ok
26 - 30 = Danger Zone
30+ = kys

Are you retarded? user said 30 C, that's like 80 F. Wait... am I being trolled?

Funny, you swap the genders, keep the fits and you have 'modern' fashion

I wore pants and long sleeves all the time in Arizona to prevent burning

-30C

A Don doesn't wear shorts.
youtube.com/watch?v=kIC6yRjBGwM

seersucker pants are comfy af in summer

that said, shorts are good if you have good calves

>AND

more affordable options?