adidas.com/us/eqt-support-rf-shoes/BB1317.html
grailed.com/listings/1836255-Mita---New-Balance-New-Balance-247--Tokyo-Rat-
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nike sfb pendleton homie

These aren't really sneakers user :/

A mess.

Are those actual human legs?

Best sneakers

What pants do you wear with mid-tops like reebok classics, club c, nike pegasus etc.?
I tried pic related today but they looked weird with the jeans I was wearing (dark blue, slim cut). All the models I see wear some kind of short track pants or skinny jeans, which I dont have / like.

I use these. I like to wear them with interesting socks that match them (as in picture).

which one Veeky Forums, authentic or era?

era unless your a hippie stoner who surfs

depends, if it's in a red colorway then era, but the white authentic is king

i was actually looking for a pair of all white or off white vans

>2017
>not owning skinny jeans and/or trackpants

>2017
>owning skinny jeans

Am I the only one who thinks most of Rick Owens sneakers are ugly, half of them look like the random shoes you find at the local dollar store or some shit.

> pic related

gay.

>mad because he cant afford them

cop or not? I have the same shoe in the trace green colorway but these look dope as well

Veeky Forums's thoughts on K-Swiss?

are they dope or a meme? or dope memes?

Yes, majority of his shoes are just awful enough to ruin a nice fit.

Id cop.

I feel the same way about Raf Simmons. like this shit is just so gaudy and extra, what do you even where these with

>10 pics
>no ultraboost
guess adidas shills are slow today

Help me out!
I bought Gazelle's a week or two ago, but this pair is availible only for 35$ more.

Should I try to wash and clean my gazelle's and return them?

To buy these?

Also
cop

Skinny jeans didn't go out of style, you just got older

>Should I try to wash and clean my gazelle's and return them?

that's the crucial question here. I think you can't return them because they will look closely if they see the soles being already slightly fucked up.

they likely won't take them back. but those other shoes look great. you should just save up for those later.

I've put them on like 5 times, it's been motsly dry here these days, that matters I guess.
Here's the photo, does it look worn (if I wash them ofc)?

do you have a mental deficiency?

knock off adidas tri poloski

thank the fucking lord those styrofoam cancers should be eradicated tbf

Wore a pair of these for most of my uni years, held up pretty well, however they provide absolutely no cushioning. They're bulkier than similar tennis shoes from adidas, on average, so they would look better on someone not ultraskinny.

I have a grey pair now, worn less than 15 times past couple years, I prefer to year them during the winter months because, again, they feel a bit off without the bulk of a jacket or coat or something.

So, depending on the specific shoe you're looking at they might look good for your look, they hold up for years and years and provide minimal cushioning.

It's up to you.

Agreed

These just don't look good at all, give off a cheap chav vibe

God i want a pair of karhu so bad

just got those

Is that fucking plasterboard?

>10 pics
>3 adidas
lmaoing at you

Wrong, the N is sickening.

Do you think that someone will look at your outfit, and if you managed to get a good fit on these considering the rest of your silhouette, give a shit that they have 5 stripes instead of 3?

You're fetishising brands.

That's rough, sorry user

Those are nike sfbs you tard, notice 40 replies and you're the only one that challenged it

Getting shoes so clean that you can pass them off as unused is pretty hard. Tiny scuffmarks are unavoidable. With time and care perhaps you could make it happen, but you'd have to get a pretty gullible SA.

r-rude

I like the color. Good cop

is this the "solid grey" colorway
adidas.com/us/eqt-support-rf-shoes/BB1317.html
This one seems off

Anybody know what NBs these are?

C/NC?

Gay haha

Yes, those are almost a staple

Jesus Christ

What are the sneakers of guy kicking down door? Pls

Those look wayyy to dirty to be able to return them.
I'd say keep gazelle anyway, the white and purple shoe is way to hard to pull off.
If you have the vintage sportwear look with maybe some gosha and shit, sure you can pull em off, otherwise I can't think of anything right now.

I love NB, own several pairs but those just look so cheap and flimsy. And once again, the only good colorways (other than basic black and white stuff of course) are from expensive as fuck collabs

damn w2c

I wish I could tell you

what's the sizing like on CPs?
I fit a 10.5 in most things and looking into some slip ons but they're 11s

new balance inspo please

>3
>1 eqt
nice try

>Here's the photo, does it look worn (if I wash them ofc)?

it will look worn because the pattern on the soles will be slightly gone and less visible. the clerk could just pick up a fresh pair of shoes and compare it with your worn pair and tell you straight up he doesn't take it back. it would never work bringing them back. sry, dude.

grailed.com/listings/1836255-Mita---New-Balance-New-Balance-247--Tokyo-Rat-

i've never worn common projects but people say that they have a tendency to be massive

you should google 'common projects sizing' because there are a lot of threads about the issue

white supremacist back to pol

no thanks, make a white supremacy thread on /pol/
not here
fucker

u absolute wot

"Pro-Trump white supremacists have called New Balance sneakers “the official shoes of white people”"

lel
I'm not an ameriburger nor do I live in ameriburgerland, so I don't give af

Cop some cropped black trousers and you're good to go

I had a geeze at these a few years back and I believe they were called Adidas Dragons.

It was something like that, a fictional animal thing name.