You're in charge of making Chloe Grace Moretz look good. How do you dress her?

You're in charge of making Chloe Grace Moretz look good. How do you dress her?

Hard mode: you can't do your job ironically.

Wait.. is this photoshopped or not?

It's not the usual picture but she still looks as big as a man. What the fuck is going on with her? Did she do a few cycles of test for some movie?

there is a british girl in one of my classes that has this exact body type. I caught her looking at me and she smiled when we made eye contact. Im going to go for her and see what she's like.

>Hard mode: you can't do your job ironically.

Step one is to lose weight.

She's got no tits and a completely square stocky build. Wide shoulders, wide arms, barely a curve. So it's simple in a way, you just need to dress in a way that hides the problem and creates the illusion of a curved body shape.

Honestly check with the trannies on /lgbt/, they have to know how to invent curves out of nothing, right?

Gut feeling; lots of flared dresses. But cover the man shoulders, maybe with something flowy/puffed? Distract from gigantic arms with some jewellery.

Padded bra and an exposed neckline that drops down, creating the illusion of a neck?

For a formal event like OP pic?
Natural makeup, same color dress but actually fits her body properly... probably something knee length with a pencil skirt style cut and princess seams and a square neck that comes about an inch above her cleavage because I'm uncreative as fuck.

Yknow what I was gonna say she solved most of her problems here. It ain't pretty but the fits basically cover her issues and let you imagine a shape beneath.

But then this is apparently her casual look.

Oh she's gay, that's why she can't dress herself.

sometimes puberty is a bitch

She doesn't look bad, just the silhouette

get her to lose weight, elongate the silhouette, maybe a few korean miracle surgeries

she just needs to loose weight, would bang though regardless

It's not, reverse search it.

Video to clear your doubts.

I want her to grab me with those powerful arms, hold me down and force me to eat her cunt while her meaty thighs squeeze rhythmically around my head.

First she'd have to get off w.e the fuck illegal russian horse hormone she's cyclying

is this edited or uneditied

whadda you think?

its the original non meme version

I train her to become the powerlifter she was meant to be.

>posting the edited version

you guys wouldn't believe this troubling new picture of lars ulrich

Who do you think you're kidding? Get out of here with those spaghetti arms.

First off, obtain a time machine.

THIS IS NOW GONDOLA THREAD

>square neck with wide shoulders
Just makes it worse, need diagonals for slimming, square neck for wide shoulders only works under a blazer.

The real answers never get replies

with visible labia

Poor girl. I used to find her so cute.

Looks better than

This photo was taken on 2/27/17 what the FUCK were you doing two weeks ago???

>tfw small shoulders and big hips male

Can I swap bodies with her?

leg prosthetics

>subhuman Americlap people
>good looking ever

Thread derailing

seems pretty obvious from the picture

??

She has a bad posture, nothing that a good posturologist (I hope that the term is right) can't fix
I'm pretty sure that she just doesn't care (unfortunately), money isn't an issue here
Judging from the pictures, she may have a walking problem and keeps her feet in a v shape instead of them being parallel
Someone should help her

she's a:
man's body + kid face + trying to be sexy.

thank you for that dazzling analysis

Veeky Forums and /tv/ used to be obsessed with her. What happened?

she turned 18

she still looks like a kid so what's the problem?

shes fat

it's all muscle

the dress is too big and the waist is too low. an empire waist should sit just under the bust. normally this silhouette is good for hiding imperfections, she could have looked good with the right fit

I undress her and see how she looks on my dick.