/patches/

Proud to be Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicavolcanoconiosis Edition

Last thread: >WHAT ARE SOME PATCHES?
>WHERE DO I PUT PATCHES?
>HOW DO I DESIGN PATCHES?
Answers to these questions and more in our handy pastebin: pastebin.com/hTiigudJ

Remember to ask questions for the FAQ!

LAST and OBLIGATORY shill post

trepanism.bigcartel.com

Keeping dis alive

OP's patch is actually cool. Gon post some inspos.

im thinking of putting something on the back but i dont know if i should use letter patches or "whatever that square picture look" is to say "Kill'em All Soon" (quotations maybe included) in that 49ers font

What. In any case individual letter patches look terrible. Are you a birthday party banner?

W2C?

I'll stop by Topman to see if they have that jacket

Patch is from strikegentlyco

It arrived today. Nice quality and the 'suprise' is great too!

glad you like it. would you mind telling me the country so i can see how long it took to arrive?

The netherlands

oh, it was that one. i think i remember the name of the city. any chance there is an amusement park nearby?

Yes

I got the bottom one, who wants to join my nation without borders

How long before they're scheduled to arrive should I set up a pre-order for the new Chernobyl patches, you think?

3-5 days before maybe, not too much. When they are arriving btw?

Has there been any word on pic related? I vaguely remember one of the/k/ patch guys was having it remade (crimson caravan?)

If whoever was planning on reproducing these doesn't follow through, I might have to do it myself. Even if just so I can have one myself
Knowing how long it's taken in the past, probably a little under three weeks?

too bad you removed the cross symbol from the image

Basically finished! Just gotta do something with that border but I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out.

didnt want to copy the design 1:1

plus i didnt want to bother with people getting upset about political or religious symbolism

how did you do this, user?

I embroidered it.

beautiful

Looks good user.

Nice Harry styles patch faggot

This is noice

Shit

That poor show
They let memes like this get to them and look at what happened

What? They've made two episodes that I know of which has fight milk in it.

If it isn't fight milk it's something else, though. Starting in season 8 but really getting bad in season 9, most of the show is either the gang no longer acting like human beings would, or
>REMEMBER RUM HAM? HAHA, REMEMBER BIRD LAW? HAHA, REMEMBER CRACK ADDICTION? HEEHEE

And it stings because seasons 2-7 were pretty much some of the greatest comedy TV has ever seen

Have you been watching this season? They literally had an episode where they mocked what you're complaining about and were meta as hell. The Gang Tends Bar.

I don't think self-deprecating through irony excuses behavior though. In general, doing that has always really bugged me. It's such a cheap way of worming your way out of criticism, pretty much just saying "yeah we know we're doing it too, so it's okay."

At one point it was a fresh and creative/funny thing to do but it's been beaten to death and commercialized to such an extent that you really need to tread carefully if you want to attempt it.

>Excuses behavior

I doubt they were trying to excuse the behavior.

>I doubt they were trying to excuse the behavior.
Yet they still didn't change it

Have you ever seen the Black Mirror episode Fifteen Million Merits? I mean Black Mirror isn't exactly tastefully subtle but that episode did a good job of portraying the act of internalizing criticism. Basically, if some government/syndicate/show/artist/whatever is taking heat for their actions, and they don't want to alter their behaviors to cater to that criticism, it's a very common strategy to use self-deprecation and irony to deflect it. "We're all in the same boat here, we all know what's going on, so let's just laugh about it together and move on."

Keep in mind that it's not like they wrote that episode after the season had already started and they were getting criticized for it. They wrote that at the same time as the other episodes, yet still produced and aired the others

w2c pin?

>Three eyed tiger pin

Wow, that was difficult.

s-sorry user

b-bully

It's only tough love.

bumpan

SOMEONE PLS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAKE THIS PATCH

That is fucking rad. Might work with light grey overlock also.

Every post from you proves how shit you must be in person.

I guess the patch is exclusive to Saint Laurent jackets?

Ordered a Heaven's Gate patch. Thinking of putting it on a baseball cap.

you're the faggot who had to hide this patch from his parents aren't you? grow the fuck up.

preorders only go poorly for patches dont do it

2nd trip patch just got here and looks great, thanks AM

Seconding this, just got my order as well. Perfect quality

Fuck, left my name on.

He already posted in this thread, newfag.

are denim jackets with patches effay?

is there any inspo for patch placements and shit? I got 4 patches on me and no fucking clue where to put them. I know the pastebin says shoulder/breasts/back by neck, but they just seem off. Patch in question are pic realted.

That's it. I'm closing my store.

Backpack or duffle bag always works with a patch in the middle. Also the shoulder/breast thing you mentioned looks good with a bomber. Or get them velcro'd and put them to your flecktarn sleeve.

Bump

that cicada patch is dope

kek

Kek'd

AM, when the liquidators are hitting your store? Want to cop two of them really bad

I placed the order not too long ago so 2-3 weeks? I'll make a post once they're up for sure

also interested

Someone please get me this. I feel like it'd look great on a black denim jacket or a black outwear in general. but
>£11 fucking shipping to UK.

w2c? That's fucking sick

I bought the chrysanthemum patch and got the cicada one free. It was a dope surprise.

I was thinking of patching the stagnant water one on a grey heather sweater desu. Good idea or nah?

Good to see my patch dumps are doing some good.

Any good sweatshirts for patching.

Stfu and buy me one :(

Imma get one and post it here just for you user ;)

B-Bully

I need a black metal back patch

Would it be acceptable for me to put a patch or two on a black hoodie?

I was thinking of putting on a black and white one because it'll match the embroidery that's already on there

NO!
NO NO NO!
YOU CAN ONLY PUT PATCHES ON YOUR DIAPER!!!
NOT ON CLOTHING!!!

NOW COME HERE SO I CAN SPANK YOU FOR ASKING SHUT A BUFFOON-ESQUE QUEASTIYION

Do it. I'll buy 5.

pretty gay desu

I like it

what a cute notion

it is mine when I buy it from the man who skinned that beastie ;^)

that patch is made with thread which comes from cow's udders...

if any of you guys already got theirs, could you tell me if the packaging was fine? i am a little worried the letters might get bent during shipping or something like that.

What stitch do you use to fill?

Will the Dyatlov Pass Patches ever restock?

w2c?

nvm I found it