"TORIYAMACORE"

IN THIS THREAD: "TORIYAMACORE".

HELLO.

POST ATTIRES, OR ITEMS, THAT SEEM LIKE THEY COULD HAVE BEEN DESIGNED BY AKIRA TORIYAMA, OR THAT WOULD FIT, AKIRA TORIYAMA'S STYLE OF CHARACTER DESIGN.

T O R I N S P I R A T I O N .

Other urls found in this thread:

911supply.ca/collections/duty-gear/products/ares-gear-le-duty-belt-outer?variant=1211925499
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I dig it

These are badass, would love to build a fit around these joints

I have a pair, but they're being stored now because of how little I wear them. they're pretty bulky in person. crazy cool conceptually though.

Dude, you didn't even post Vegeta in the pink shirt

That's the best outfit in the whole series

They look comfy kind of like spring blades but on sight they look pricey, materials look solid. Could you hook me up with an ID I reverse search it but I only get the designer an I'm lazy. I'd appreciate it

We cool bruh ;)

V. RVRE

bernhard willhelm himalayan in collab with camper.

bgsaod qhwhaere can i get his shoes

not a fan of yours, but you've made a great thread

I feel like this pic fits

btw, did you make this thread because you yourself look like a Toriyama character?

not sure, you might have luck looking up the costume for Roy Batty. I don't think theres many scenes in bladerunner where he's even wearing any.

Thanks brotha have some Reddit™ gold© for the effort

Lmao

lack of dragon warrior/quest

honorable mention yusuke murata

I'm going to start sewing/patching my tops, and hats, with my name in big uppercase letters.

911supply.ca/collections/duty-gear/products/ares-gear-le-duty-belt-outer?variant=1211925499

been rocking a big name sweater for a while now, it gets comps. i've got a good name for it tho

What's your name?

Murata is a god damn beast but WHERE is Urameshi in that pic

Much of Patrik Ervell's stuff is Toriyama-core.

Is Future Trunks the most effay DBZ character?

Maybe.

Post more Toriyama real life clothing!

bottom center i think

Why the fuck is all the actual clothing black? Have you looked at the inspiration?

It's more about style, than colour, pleb. Colour doesn't make the style.