/MILSPO/ military inspo

flecktarn best tarn

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attenuation).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MCU-2/P_protective_mask
varusteleka.com/en/product/sarma-tst-m05-cold-weather-parka/51443
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Germans are just damned good at being impressively scary looking.

That person looks like a gawky teenager who joined/was-drafted-into the army to play magic with other lanky nerds who wanted to die.

I want to know why there are so many /pol/ corssposters here. My assumption is that the average /pol/ poster is a single, sexually frustrated male who desperately wants a girlfriend/sexual partner. They assume that dressing better is the quickest and easiest way to achieve their goal. Anyone have any other ideas? anyone want to dispute mine?

guns represent the easiest way to kill and/or overpower another male to establish any sense of dominance over another person. guns are very popular among incel neckbeard weaklings (/k/,/pol/, boards.Veeky Forums.org). being able to afford firepower is a primary goal to attract mates for these scum, perhaps affording designer fashion is a secondary display of wealth for these cave dwelling ingrates

In all actuality, it has more to do with the male attenuation to both power and aesthetics, that the nazis were particularly preoccupied with. Its akin with the reason that boys play soldier, the innate recognition that violence and conflict are a biological necessity of their gender's role, which when combined with the appeal of uniforms due to both their expression of power and role as an identifier of belonging to a particular group, create the necessary appeal. Its certainly not a given that it is wrought from sexual frustration, rather it is an extension of the traditional European social structure, where you men sought out powerful individuals to serve under and both prove their prowess and acquire notoriety.
Ultimately, its due to the fact that it looks good and projects a sense of strength and belonging to a powerful organization. (pic related is a man who doesnt look like "a gawky teenager who joined/was-drafted-into the army to play magic with other lanky nerds who wanted to die.")

Thought this may be the right thread to ask this
I'm trying to better my mil style fashion image, i usually wear a M43 field jacket with jeans and a flannel shirt but i would like advice on what would go with an M43 jacket thats NON military? Like casual wear?I was thinking maybe some dark gray suit pants and some shirt but i'm not sure why. For shoes I have corcoran brown jump boots so I'm trying to go for a 40's style
Pic related, my M43 field jacket 38R, I think late WW2 era

Khakis (esp. fitting for the 40s due to their prevalence as a service uniform) and black pants are always an option, as neutral tones that aligns with the milspo look. Underneath the jacket, white is a good fit. 40s uniforms tended towards Earth colors, greys, browns, and dull greens, with the occasional white peeking through.

Thanks man I appreciate the feedback and advice!

That looks like any soldier from any (reasonably white) country.

>Hardened German panzer commander on the eastern front who has killed many men
>gawky teenager

You're either a Jew or a faggot commie

you'd be surprised what starvation can do for you

(attenuation, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attenuation). You're agreeing that males, who usually waer this fashion, are weaning away from male power opver females.

You then reference male servitude under another male. This sounds to me like you are begging to be cuckolded by another male who is either an inch taller than you/slightly muscular than you.

My peepee is super tiny but I can impregnate your waifu if you want famalam

Nice fantasy, but its just a subconscious attraction met with an indifference to what was formerly regarded as verboten.
>My peepee is super tiny
thats a given

Stop being a bitch man

45 VDV
>oh that damn KLMK

Or partizan SS summer

Flecktarn is been overused in Europe for atleast 10 years because since when Germany downsized their military it has been the most common camo ever. Pants and jacket sometimes cheaper than 1 euro a piece.

thats a sexy gasmask... I'm kinda building a autism-core military geddup. I'll never wear it(out of fear of looking like some militia nut) but i can appreciated the aesthetics.

>everyone who posts germans is /pol/

C/N

looks like an MCU-2/P with a sun visor

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MCU-2/P_protective_mask

>a gawky teenager who joined/was-drafted-into the army to play magic
And he performed the magic amazingly well

eh i would go for it, they are a bit baggy on the pockets but they're pretty nice, I prefer german fleck parkas

w2c good dotted/checkered scarves like pic?

When are ascots gonna be acceptable again to wear casually

I picked up a 1990 German army surplus shirt last week.

Why don't they have any buttons to close the sleeves? You're just left with giant fucking holes in your sleeves where you can see your skin and it looks dumb.

fyi, M90/swedish splinter is best camo.

>A E S T H E T I C S

Blazers with a smaller collar need to be a thing

Just screams "No nonsense"

Go behind him, pull trigger since saftey is clearly down.

He let's go of the barrel burning him and the ear drums you just punctured

Shoot him with his own stamped steel piece of shit China made Russian trash probably shooting corrosive steel cased trash so inaccurate as fuck

>Kurdish Perhmergas
>The force effectively combating isis
>Even thinking you could get near one of these hard SOBs without being spotted and turned into a pasta draining device.

Sand nigger is a sand nigger and an enemy of the us.

Kurds are just lucky they're on the right side for now.

Once ISIL is exterminated these fucks are next.

nice posts, chums

>dressing better

I am enraged that you all have uncovered the secret male hegemonic cold-war grounded status transactions of fashion and I am afraid I will have no choice but to send my girlfriend to paratroop out of an SR-71 and assassinate you all. (She only wears yoga pants and oversized t-shirts.)

>White people still convinced they will win this

Flying is OP in drafts.

Terrorwave

Sure, I'll give it a shot. I brows /pol/ and Veeky Forums. Main because politics fascinate me and I love my suit, ties, and dress shoes (I get my stuff from J Fitzpatrick and Suitsupply). To make it more relevant to this board, it's nice knowing that where even I go most people say I look good, but then I also enjoy mixing colors and textures along with the technical side of suits and shoes. Though being an INTJ, I'm not exactly normal when compared to the average person.

Thrifted a coat from 1958 for 30$
I almost feel bad wearing it
Are there any fits i could wear it with during the summer without dying?

if that's the change you want then it's your job to make it happen

This goes to the fucker shilling puttees too

Veeky Forums was miring nazi aesthetics before /pol/ was even a board.

>safety is clearly down
how could you tell retard, its on the other side of the rifle baka

nice M51 field jacket and don;t feel bad for wearing it, as long as you take any patches off and take good care of it you'll be fine

autism

that jacket looks comfy as all damn hell

Stay mad leftypol

Plan to buy some crispi saharas since these shoes (my only pair atm) don't fit that well.

>buy german flecktarn parka
>fall for the meme and dye it black
>now it just looks like a boring black parka

>triggered by peshmerga
you a roach?

really like the fit on this

hoodie sucks though

>dat projection
come on leftypol, don't you have some catgirls to fight?

What don't you like about the hoodie?
I got it as a gift from another writer years ago and I treasure it dearly.

then frame it but don't wear it because you look like a 15 year old wigger living in the ghetto

I actually find the kind visible camo after dyeing very aesthetic. wore mine for years before dyeing it when camo started to be a bit played out. no regrets.

It's one of the most loved Finnish military gear and finally to available to public.
Would legit use it daily if it weren't kind of faux pas to use it publicly in the same country where the are soldier sporting it as a part of an official uniform.

varusteleka.com/en/product/sarma-tst-m05-cold-weather-parka/51443

from oma

>sieg being autistic
>surprised

pick 1

That person is Max Wünsche who was 25 by the beginning of the war and he never joined the army.

Wow that file name is cringe, do you even know who the anglos and the saxons were

when I dyed mine it didnt go all the way black, just darkened the camo significantly. looks really nice that way

nice little bump for alice

you what now? idk mang, are you wearing the shirt wrong?

turk roach pls go away

I think it's more that /pol/ posters want to dress in a way that's congruent with their interests and ideas. If you wanted to pick up girls (in general, at least), I don't think fascist cosplay would be the way to go.

Are you that insecure?
This has nothing to do with politics.
I'm black but even I know that the Nazi uniforms were among the best aesthetically pleasing yet practical military uniforms ever designed.
The only ones that come close are 70s-80s American military uniforms and Russian uniforms.

I'm stealing my friend's ascots he got from his dad when he ships out for basic in May, so I will bring them back

Is there any way to wear a military looking hat without looking cringe?

w2c pic related hoodie/jacket?

he's not my comrade

+1 (You)

Sharp facial structure. Even then you're on a very thin line between Veeky Forums and cringe.

>Knoch
>Not cringe
pick one. i cant wait till he gets his lights stamped out over 'stolen valor' lmfao

Some sort of Russian Flora uniform, judging by his webbing (SSO), his uniform might be SSO made as well (or not lol), but it is clearly oldgen uniform, so ebay or private traders on forums would be your best bet. Shops like grey-shop.ru might have some gear similar, but not the exact one in your pic.

And since flora is no longer officially a "current" pattern, good luck finding new gear made in it.

>tfw not operator

Thanks lad. After dicking around on eBay I found out it is oldgen Beryozka camo.The modern Beryozka isn't as aesthetic though. I could only find a gorka with the oldgen on peeBay.

>stolen valor
>army that ceased to exist 70 years ago
>anyone caring about stolen valor at all let alone get violent
Go eat some freedom fries, buddy.

oy vey

basically how i feel about it, nobody mistakes me for a soldier when i am wearing a US M43 (1943)

MAX GIRFFEN

>Scary looking

I don't think you know what that means. Russians are scary as fuck. Their streets look depressing. Every time I see a liveleak video that is somehow related to car crashes it's almost always Russia, and you say that Germans are "impressively scary"

>1 glove

Solid OD patrol caps.
Different enough from a baseball cap, not as attention seeking as modern military bullshit.

what bag

>pic related, is "girlfriend"

I'm Russian and people always think I'm German overseas. Generally the Russians look pretty good

to be fair, everyone in that pic looks like they're gonna rape your grandma and sister after raiding your village, supposedly looking for Nazi sympathizers.

goin on pussy patrol

Mason

they look at you like you're a German girl

Most Russians just look like fucking animals. Which can be scary if they have a gun and are liberating you.

Eastern European faggot is detected.

You got me, I'm actually 90 years old and still pissed about that time when the Russians raped me.