Facial aesthetic thread? Facial aesthetic thread

Facial aesthetic thread? Facial aesthetic thread.

Kek

makes pree good music too

no clue who this is but he posted in some thread on /soc/

lmfao we all know it's you dude

>guise this is not me
>totally not a pic of me guise

lol you posted in the face thread yesterday you're not fooling anyone dude

you're right. Just fishing for compliments

ugly
meh not bad

rate me

me on the left

been on this hole since 2005

what are you even doing here

ops, rotated

what are YOU even doing here, newfag trash? i dont even come to this imageboard anymore, too cancerous

im on this board to laugh at the ugly underage normalfaggots thinking getting a new haircut will better their feminine cuck facial structure

how do i fix my assymetrical face muscles?

I can't see any difference. People just tend to notice the smallest details on themselves.

surgery or suicide , just accept you're ugly, your personality is probably shitty too because you don't just look ugly you look like a twink cuck underage white boy

looks good to me, don't worry about it

you are horrible at deceiving people. you should never try to do it

you post that exact pic here all the time. and it even has an original filename. you have to be fucking retarded

that was the first time I ever posted that pic lol.

Lol that fuckin nose. How can that be considered a nose?

solid 9/10 coming through

Lmfao

It isn't that asymmetrical. Stop staring

Pic related is me , feel free to criticize what ever you want .
(Blurred becausr I dont want my face online) PS. My eye color is blue

thanks

you should take drugs to either relax or end your life, i'll leave you the choice

4/10 with the acne, 5/10 without it but 6/10 for blue eyes

You look like you could be handsome, but your acne ruins it.

Come back when you graduate high school.

basicfuckboi/10

> mfw Almost 19 and still have acne

drink water, apply products etc

see /scg/

>apply products
But that feels uncomfortable senpai

enjoy your acne dummy

Ok :'(

Ugly

Why do you use tight jeans if you're fat?

why does everyone keep calling me bob ross?

Wow you're really insecure

Lmfao I know you, you and your girlfriend are such cancer

Sorry about sideways, no idea how to fix it.

I think the lopsided glasses aren't helping you.

The muscles themselves don't seem assymetrical, just the teeth/chin. Also, doesn't help that the pic is a bit off axis. Unless your chin has muscles, in which case work those. Weight chindowns 5x10.

>9/10
>those eyebrows, pubes emaniting from your chin

Face seems fine, just fix the acne and you'll be good. Sweet hair.

That intense stare. Forehead looks a bit weird here. I think the hair lying flat on top and framing your face does it no favors. But not bad.

Gotta do something about that hair bro, it's bulk accentuates your daintyness. Either remove bulk up top or add bulk to the face. The choice is yours

By rotating it.

bait

Handsome well proportioned face

to fix rotation you must hold the phone sideways, as strange as it may seems will is the best way to fix

i love these threads
FUCK my SHIT up

i love these threads
FUCK my SHIT up

I can't, it would be too antisemitic of a goy like me to make fun of a holocaust survivor

you have"model" potential if you would take a shower, comb your hair, and wear a little bit of makeup. assuming youre a girl.

>model potential

LUL

BOY OR GIRL? YOU DECIDE!!!

he is right though

cute desu

most high fashion models arent conventionally attractive

they actually really do look like they could model

I'm horribly unphotogenic but these are a few pics I find acceptable.

I can't rate you objectively after what you've posted, pathetic.
Can't believe what I see here.
Nice jaw, get rid of acne and you're good to go.
Also, back in my country those silver bracelets are worn mainly by football hooligans, which is funny considering your appearance.
Long hair doesn't complement your face in any way desu, your hairline is too receded, which makes overall impression of flat head.
I would suggest you to cut it short - you have good masculine features so there's no need to worry.
Change haircut, don't raise your eyebrows like that, if you're insecure about your forehead then try short fringe. Also - mewing and falim gum might help your jaw. Now, go to barber, double-time, chop chop!
Handsome face, there's no issues here. Good looking lad.
I hope you pulled through flu already, cute as always.
Good looking boi, if I were you I would experiment with hair a little bit but if such conservative cut suits you then it's fine.

> ugly wide nose
> weird femine eyebrow cuck arch
> pale disgusting
> long philtrum
> long midface

you are doomed to inceldom

stormfag ncuck alert

Cuck. You are doomed to inceldom, you degenerate beta cuck.

decent facial structure, get your eyebrows filled and more bushy

seems handsome. take care of your skin

R8 ME

I remember seeing you on okcupid. Its definately you. Your from UK

Your hair looks like shit m8t

god i wish i were a jew instead of being poor polish złodziej
nah i'm too short and too old
picrel
thank
yes i am a healthy frog now thank you
i don't even know what okcupid is and i'm sure i don't want to know

>all these legitimately attractive people

why do i even try

I know I haven't got it cut in a month, but it's cold af in Canada right now so I just wear a touque. Any suggestions for a cut/color?

Looks like a fucking mongrel. Huge negroe lips and a stupid egg plant shaped head

qt

Rude

Be honest Veeky Forums. I don't trust anyone irl.

good face but kind of a douchey look
>good jawline
>symmetrical face
>high cheekbones
try to look nicer and youll be a 9

rate my face pls

Shave that lip. That facial hair is not good.

You are making the same face that guys on Tinder make to make it look like they have a jaw when in other pics or in real life they have a rounded jaw. Take the picture from above, right now your many chins make you look like a turkey. Relax your eyebrows and eye area in general. You will get wrinkles from this kind of expression. Get smaller glasses or larger glasses. These do nothing for you and make your nose, which is pretty nice, look comical. Moisturize your lips and your skin in general. Look at that patch of dry skin between your brows. Drink more water.

You sound like you know what you're talking about can you rate my before and after braces pic. Anything I can improve?

Glow up!

You have nice skin, nice brows and now really nice teeth (and gums!). Maybe get them whitened. You're started to get wrinkles already (maybe you were just fattier in the first pic though). Either way moisturize regularly and maybe consider growing your hair out a bit. you've got big ears so distracting from tehm could be nice.

So... did you know elvis had an asymmetrical grin like this?

Just food for thought, there's no such thing as bad aesthetics, just ones that aren't properly embellished. Take facial moles for instance.

Stop showering daily, drink more water...

these are scab acne...you're stressed to the point of it showing physically, you should probably think about that mainly.

dry, scabbed acne = stressed as fuck

Thanks man I really appreciate the insight. I will be following your advice. People seriously underestimate how much losing weight can affect you

Im not sure how to distract from my ears tho I am concerned about how big they look and started wearing ear muffs to sleep in effort to pin them back more not sure if this is in vain. Also do you recommend any moisturizers

No worries friend. I think a different hair cut/style could work to distract from ears. Or just rolling with that shape. They don't look too goofy, just a bit out, like Obama. If you keep that smile on you'll be a positive person to everyone around. Don't wear earmuffs to sleep especially because having the same bacteria on your cheeks (earmuffs are hard af to clean properly) will lead to cystic acne. Just try some cetaphil or cerave for moisturizer if youre in the US.

I also vote he tries to find some way to make his ears look cool/unique rather than changing to fit in.

handsome facial structure, just get a better haircut (maybe grow your hair a little)
>football hooligans
What did you mean by this?

Cute/10
Dress better

Damn, I just got these glasses. Thanks though. This is a pic of me without the shitface. I chose that one because I thought my hair was pretty good in it.

I think im ugly but poeple have been telling me they like the new look, and like 2 or 3 girls said i was hot (i never been called hot in my life it was strange).

This is after i took Veeky Forums btw but what do u think and can i improve more.

Veeky Forums advice*

This is the unedited picture i was trying to get more skin tone to look more like it does normally

Have you considered a career in adult entertainment. You might be too old to model but you are perfect for other things.

wtc shirt so bad holy shit

Nice features, try longer hair. Or even buzz-length.

>I'm horribly unphotogenic
If you're serious you'll need a pretty good shrink to sort your shit out.

Nice features, hideous basic haircut; get rid of it, sort the acne out and you're good to go.

kek, is this even a real person?

>no clue who this
Dude you've been at it for years, give it a break.

Not bad, but a decent haircut and don't look at the camera with contempt, be playful instead. Take care of those lips, they are dry as fuck. Forehead too. Consider changing glasses.

Don't edit picture like that, you make colours look deceptively shitty, the unedited one is way better. Get rid of the hat. You're not ugly.

you look like my dad

This is only pic i can find of look without the hat (i dont take too many pics) i would take a pic of how i look right now but my hair looks carzy and i need to shave.

I just cut my hair yesterday i dont know if it fits my face

6/10, acne ruins it
6.5, rate others
ew hair, meh face, 6/10
chad, 7.5/10
work for it and be a 8, 6.5/10
7/10
7/10
7/10
7/10
7/10
very nice, 5.5/10