What's with the fucking manlet shit all over

What's with the fucking manlet shit all over

I'm 5'2 (just a little bit shorter than the world average) and get none of that height shit in real life

I know how to dress, can talk to and get women with ease with an average face. Nobody fucks with me in real life for height it's such a shitty meme

Other urls found in this thread:

mic.com/articles/129663/science-says-women-care-quite-a-bit-about-their-partners-height#.xL3zqnIPv
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just accept that Veeky Forums has ruined your self esteem forever

I'm 5'10" and had never thought about height before this website and now I don't go a day without thinking that I'm at best a manlet king

>"Ha he may dress well bu-but he'll never be as tall as me"

It's just one thing the board does to make themselves feel better than you

fucking this

id give anything to be two inches taller

shitty meme obviously affected you enough to make you create this thread

you gotta be proud of what you got, and for many height is the only thing they have going for them

can be anything, a handsome face, charismatic, good dresser, big dick etc.

News flash- Veeky Forums is extremely detached from reality and Veeky Forums is no better.

You are literally hopeless if you are 5'2, kill self. I'd say the minimum height you can be is 5'8 but you probably have shit proportions and optimal is 5'10 - 6'2

optimal is 6'4-6'7

Epic bro! Totally btfo and trolled

I'm talking from my experience as a 6'2 male

Optimal is ded nigga

At 5'2 you need to find a girl that is 4'9.5" to look like a normal couple.
Any woman 5'2 or above will not even get moist by you.

And even at those low heights they can expect dicking by guys over 6'0 on the regular. They're going to Alpha Widow hardcore with a 5'2 man.

>tfw 6'6"

I knew a guy that was 5'0 and fucked more girls then you'd believe, but, the hottest ones, the literal 10/10's would turn him down solely because of his height. With that said, height isn't everything, but it helps quite a lot.

this is actually correct op. 5'7" myself, fucked proportions (short legs) and too many people much taller than me. The male average in my country is 6'0" (3rd talkest country)
5'2" is not a bit below average at my 5'7 only 15% of guys my age are shorter than me according to the doctor's data

No country in the world has 6' as average height

The netherlands 6'05 average is only among the young people and its actual average height is 5 11 which is the same as the other tallest nations norway denmark sweden iceland

Czechfag here, yeah I fucked up my converting. 180 is the average height here and 167 for girls. But still if 50% of guys are taller than 5'11" I am fucked

>tfw your father is disappointed in you because you're a 5'10 manlet

>Live in Netherlands
>Always the shortest in every class in elementary & primary school
>Got shot down by girl when I was 10 saying she doesnt date dwarfs
>Start feeling bad about my height
>Starting growing hard when I was 15
>21 years old and barely made it to 5'10 now

Im so fucking happy I grew to king manlet even though I still feel fucking short compared to all other people my age.

Veeky Forums didn't make you insecure or bring the height discussion to the table, everyone talks about height in everyday life what is considered short or tall, the seeds of your insecurity were planted long before you started browsing this place, stop trying to brush it off as just another meme.

You have to be really insecure to, in all seriousness. make fun of someones height. It's just one of many factors. Ofc its a bonus to be tall but its really not as important as some of the people on Veeky Forums want it to be.

Czechfag article here. woman.cz says that men taller than 183 have MUCH more succes than guys "only" being 177. 183 is 6'0 and 177 is5'10
king of manlet meme confirmed. the whole article is titled "size matters" and basically say tall men are sexually way more attractive than normal/short guys. They measured 40 year old men and realized almost no tall guys are without children/wife/girlfriend and short guys, well czech yourselves
fucking Veeky Forums won't let me post the link even thiugh I shortened it

oi lads i am 5'9" but with very nice proportions (long legs and arms), is this ok or not

Mh.. if its an actual good study then my view might just be wrong, i dont know.
None of my closer friends has problems to get women, but most of them are in fact above 183... Maybe if i was a manlet i would have different perspective (not just physically)

>im 5'2"
>nobody fucks with me IRL
that's because you are the elephant in the room, nobody teases retarded people for being retarded either

im 5'8" and people bust my balls always, call me little man, shorty, etc.

You are a fool and delusional if you think height doesn't matter a lot. Being BELOW AVERAGE in anything means that you are pretty much GENETIC WASTE.

>this is what lanklets believe
optimum is model height of 6'2" +-1"

Im 5'9 and i know that height doesn't get you women, most women are not really concerned about height as much as people believe. All the women i ever met care more about skin, hair type, big ass, broad shoulders, attractive face. Everything else is not really a big deal.

pretty much

the reason why the guy on the right is more attractive is because of his face and shoulders, it isnt his height.

I was never insecure about my height before Veeky Forums, im 5'5

6'2" here and I could go another inch only because 6'3" *sounds* significantly taller for not that much more struggle, but to be honest, the world is designed for 5'10" and at 29 I'm already having back problems from working on short work benches and desks. I don't fit in a queen sized bed without my feet hanging off or forcing the pillow to be under my shoulders. Not to mention with my frame (155 lbs) I need half my clothing tailored because typical medium shirts are way too short, but larges are way too wide.

Long story short, being tall doesn't get rid of your problems, just gives you a different set.

This but I'm 6"1'' so it doesn't bother me
Whenever I see someone 5"8'' and under I just think that they're a Manlet now. Ironically my dad and grandfather are 5'8

holy shit you are so delusional lol

If the manlet had the proportions of the guy on the right it would just look weird.

Be 5'11

Not short enough to accept the fact that height does not matter

Not tall enough to feel superior and accept the fact that height is not anything

Atleast im taller than 80% of all girls..

No one takes you seriously and everyone laughs at you behind your back. Sorry, senpai.

>most women are not really concerned about height as much as people believe.
Wrong.png

Tall is to men as child bearing hips is to women. Not all men like a big ass on women, but the VAST majority of men like a woman with a figure. It's damn near biological.

good for you my dude. i'm 6'3 and still feel insecure about my height sometimes

mic.com/articles/129663/science-says-women-care-quite-a-bit-about-their-partners-height#.xL3zqnIPv

The SJW's on Tumbler agree with you, no one else however.

6'2-6'3 best height desu
t. 6'2.5"

>shitty meme obviously affected you enough to make you create this thread
This, you pathetic stubby faglord.

no way 1/5 girl are 6'0+

6'1" here and I would also say 6'4" is probably the best height. not 6'7" though because you start to look like a freak

I'm 6'4 and this place boost my confidence everyday, love the manlet meme

>I was never insecure about my height before Veeky Forums, im 5'5

congratulations? good job on not having any awareness?

Like???? That's so true???? OMFG????

5'6 120 lbs and 5/10 at most here, my genes are trash but somehow never felt less of a person because of it. Pic related.

Of course nobody talks in real life with you about how short you are or how ugly you are.

I have female friends and they say stuff like "hes is kinda cute" "yeah but he is so small" "what a shame" *snicker

sorry this isn't just a Veeky Forums thing

Because even though girls won't admit it, if there is two guys who she is equally attracted to she'll chose the taller one

lol that's where I'm at senpai
6'3", I think 6'2" would be ideal but I am not complaining

5'11 - 6'2 are the best heights

I know girls that will flat out not far guys shorter than them. They like the feeling of being held and balled up and a smaller guy can't offer it

Move to Spain or something. Average height there is like 175 cm. You effectively just gre 2 inches easy.

I'm 1.83, maybe a tiny bit more, I've never been called short either or anything, I'm with you OP.

Anything below 5'10" is manlet tier.

Anything above 6'2 Maaaybe 6'3 is just weird. It's not even attractive at that point unless you're absolutely shredded which I'm 100% confident 99% of you lanky faggots aren't.

I am 6 foot even and would trade an inch of heigh for a solid inch of dick length :(

Honestly, I don't mind guys that a little bit shorter than me. I think a guy's height isn't that relevant if he is confident in his looks and everything else about him is ok. BUT a lot of girls I know or hang out with, will say things like "hes hot too bad he's short" "no, he's too small"... I personally don't think height is a deal breaker. BTW I'm 5 ft 5 in.

as someone who is 5'5" i just like to tell myself that girls who reject guys simply because of their height and nothing else are just shallow

makes me feel a bit better

they are shallow as long as they are shorter than the guy they reject

>>>>>>/tumblr/

this

>5'5 too
I cope by telling myself they're too old anyway.

Younger girls seem to care less about height
no pedo

Women past 25 are a waste of time

>20

I feel this same way but am 5'9 :(

>8

At least you're not fat

>0

>Nobody fucks with me in real life
Because picking on children is fucked up.

Being short and Dutch is suffering, I'm 5'5" (grill) and regularly get laughed at by my friends because I can't reach the top shelf at the supermarket

Tfw gay and have no problem getting good dick but still insecure as fuck about being 5'8 and think everyone else views me as worthless because of it

Height really doesn't matter but there's literally NO EXCUSE to be of the MALE GENDER as anything below 5'10

I'm 5'7 and as a guy I will never ever be respected here.

Make some new friends if they laugh at you though

this site is fucking hilarious. Breeding ground for insecurity, ranging from people getting butthurt about interracial dating of people they'll never meet, to height something they themselves can't fix. This site use to be good back in 05 to 06

Start HRT you fucking manlets.

Nah it's because they think it's cute that I can't reach it. It's not too bad when you're female, just sucks that shit is so high up.

I'm female you dumbass

Didn't even reply to you.