Show me the comfy shoes

Show me the comfy shoes

Other urls found in this thread:

oliberte.com/category/mens/rugged-boots/gando/black-grey-pullup/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So, it's the ignore treatment? I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE MAXIMUM COMFY SHOES ARE RIGHT NOW!

I, too would like some comfy shoe recommendations. I'll be wearing slacks and a polo or dress shirt, and I need some semi-formal shoes. Dress shoes are uncomfortable for me.

they are comfy but ugly

Just coped these for 45 nzd.
Comfy as fuck.
Veeky Forums's opinion?

I don't really like them, but I guess it's just a black shoe. When you're wearing them they'll look just like any other basic black sneakers.

I'd rather walk barefoot on broken glass bottles and used syringes than wear those atrocities.

Right here senpai

only right answer

what are some comfy shows that can handle some rain/snow and outdoor stuff

Yeah breaking your ankles is top comf!

Ok, since we are doing this shit.

Comfy and /comfy/ are somewhat different.
There is outright comfortable shoes, which will be typical runners and flyknits and all that, Comfy.

Then, there are /comfy/ chill out shoes as well, which are not as objectively comfortable but are part of the comfy aesthetic of soft, comfortable material, cozy.

I would contend suede Clark Wallabees to be a common /comfy/ shoe. They have some play in palewave as well.

Texture is something I find inherent in /comfy/ aesthetics. Aran Sweaters, suede, and even ONI denim are in my opinion /comfy/ because the nappy texture is inexplicably comforting.

This is the most pretentious shit I've ever read. I'm glad I understand it.

Since you posted boots, these are incredibly comfortable:
oliberte.com/category/mens/rugged-boots/gando/black-grey-pullup/

>Buy Shoes that look good
>Put Insoles in
>Profit?

I have a grey mesh pair. They would be pretty comfy if they didn't fit a full size too small

I own a pair and let me tell you something, they aren't confy, the are just a basic pair of shoes.They look way more confy then what they actually are.

what r these i need

>getting into detail on a topic means you're pretentious
That kind of thinking is why I hate talking to fucking normals.

I wear these fuckers daily and they are comfy as fuck
They are also pretty easy to pair with different fits

Retro runners are the best balance of comfort and looks you can find. This includes New Balance, Asics, Brooks and then relevant Nike or Adidas model. Pricier options are Spalwart, Victory and picrel Visvims.