Fuccboi General

FuccBoi General cuz the last one is old

Im making a capsule/uniform wardrobe, and I want some joggers. Does anyone know a good brand that makes black, slim, khaki/chino material joggers for under $80CAD, something that isn't shit quality? Something like picrelated, but in black.

Other urls found in this thread:

italymorn.com/men-clothing/chinos
italymorn.com/men-clothing/joggers
prana.com/meme-pant.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's the sizing for Chuck IIs like compared to normal Converse?

Got these, look more like joggers in real life and are extremely comfy

w2c?

Anyone know how Red Wing Postmans fit?

Chuck II fit a lot more true to size
Go a size down from your normal converse

src; i sell shoe

pic related is literally 2009 core

where the fuck can I cop a hoodie like this for around $50...

it shouldn't be this hard to find a simple, black zip up that isn't shit quality

>go into store that sells cloths
> buy hoodie
>????
>profit

Go to amazon and search:
"Joe's USA Hoodies"
I prefer the pullovers.

> " sells cloths"
> " buy hoodie"

most hoodies in retail stores are cheap cotton that fray and look like shit

A quality hoodie shouldn't fray and pull apart after just a few wears

What's the name of that black Cos model. He's cool

you can tell that's cheap material just like H&M uses for their hoodies there's a very distinct difference between that and and if you can't tell the difference by just looking at the material you shouldn't be into fashion

american giant makes really good hoodies
they're not $50 but imo they're worth the money

W2C OP joggers

They are sold by Bershka in 3 colors, pretty cheap as well.
Sorry for the late reply, totally forgot about this thread. When you buy them, take them one size down and they'll look fine.

Deyvonius jucksun

Thoughts?

italymorn.com/men-clothing/chinos

Got a pair of their camo chinos and they're fucking dank.
Not washed them as of yet as I've only just got them, but the fit is amazing, and the quality is pretty good for the price.

Either pinroll your pants or wear a shorter size

My bad, I got a pair of these, not the chinos...
italymorn.com/men-clothing/joggers
They're joggers, but made out of the chino material.

Fuck, I like these but they have such a short inseam. Where can I get similar ones for my lanklet ass?

u aint a real fuccboi if u dont have deh snapbackz and supreme n1gga, u know what im seying atleastz thats how us canada goose get down

should I buy some meme pants?

prana.com/meme-pant.html

stacked raws look better senpai

Nice. Joke.

Anyway, anyone ?

With slim fits it does, else it just looks stupid.

Where's a good place to cop linen trousers for summer?
Size down one unless you have elephantiasis

These look great, too bad there's no bershka in my country
Bought some cargo pants from H&M and thought about tapering them or making them "zipper pants", but these are just what I'm looking for without the hassle.

why is this a fuccboi look?

I wear this everyday

don't wear running shoes with jeans you sperg

w2c similar fitting shirt? I like the collar

Walmart seriously

Sounds like you're a fuccboi.

Cop or not

Thanks

fuck off you fucking piece of trash

get the fuck off my board

Should I pay resell?

This or the Illegal business hoodie?

If you want your outfit to be loud, go for the illegal business hoodie

t-thats good right?

fuccboi=player ye?

breh a fuccboi is someone who doesnt really know whats up.

anyone know w2c a chino good quality with the exact same colour? i already looked on several shop but their khaki arent the same
actually this pic is from jcrew, but i cant afford it im too poor

Mates, im new to Veeky Forums so this might be a real retarded question but isnt this current trend of not wearing socks really damaging to shoes? I seriously cant believe people stopped wearing socks all of a sudden

I'm not liking how skinny I am, and I really don't like to highlight it, so, who makes straight cut denim jeans that have >17" leg openings on a 28" waist? I like the silhouette of Levi 569 and other "relaxed fit" types (and it'd be way comfy) but by the time they get down to my waist size it's all just like any other slim cut jean. The appearance of mass without looking slovenly is a bonus. Also no Jncos.

Also pic not me I just like that fit.

altamont apparel jeans, good or shit? what styles?

What brand has a similar shirt that isnt over 100

Carhartt WIP

I have $200 to get some clothes for this spring. Since I'm poor, I'd rather lot of OK-quality than 1 TOP-quality. I'll hence shop at Uniqlo mostly.
> two chinos (2 * $40)
>two polos w/ color matching the chino (2 * $15)
>Two long sleeve shirts (2 * $30)
>A pair of snickers ($60)

How would you split the budget ?

guys should i buy raf velcros a size down or tts

im somewhere around US 11

Lacoste, COS

Do not buy from APC, they are literally only mentioned because of their PR department. Shit quality.

Where do I get started with finding my style? Do I just start with a fashion that interests me and build from it?

What are some good brands or shops or whatever for a noob.

Also, anyone got opinions on long hair on men and dyed hair on men.

I've been looking at their hoodies. A lot of reviews say that they are great. How do they fit?

post legs

find some inspo and run with it
i recommend building a solid wardrobe of interchangable basics from brands like uniqlo, asos, h&m, jcrew, etc. nike, adidas, NB, reebok, asics for basic shoes. from there, more onto more specialized pieces.
i don't like long hair on men usually, i think it only works if you're model tier, but then again if you are, anything does. dyed hair is also generally a no for me.

WAYWT and inspo threads are your best friends.

The sticky has information about basic brands/shops

Depends on how long your hair is.
Dyed my hair black, looked like emo, but nobody ever said a thing about me dying it.
Other colors - i don't know, would look weird to a normie.

Where the fuck do you buy gildan style (plain) sweatshirts and hoodies in Australia, I'm not paying 30 dollars per item for shipping fuck this.

I BOUGHT BOOTS THAT ARE REALLY BLACK AND ARE BLACKER THAN THE REST OF MY PANTS WHAT ARE

A) GOOD CHEAP BLACKBLACK PANTS

B) WAYS TO KEEP MY BLACKS FROM FUCKING FADING

Where can I get these same style pants for under 200 bucks?

These don't seem like the same shoe, am I retarded or paranoid?

Also, would you cop?

next pic in next post

2nd hand designer from grailed, way better quality too

No where else? I'm not too worry about quality or designer. I just want the same fit of pants at a relatively low price.

It's the same, just studio lights on the other pic making it appear lighter
They look great. Cop or if you like some boost on them, cop the eqt support ultra

I used a size 7.5 normal Converse and had to get a size 8 for Chuck IIs because of increased padding inside the shoe.

Thank you.

fuccboi is like basic bitch tier for man.

Washed my sk8 hi and the suede has gone hardish from the water. What do? How to fix?

I want tshirts with texture. I love how rough my Uniqlo U tee is.

What sort of scarf pattern would go well with a marinière ?
The boat collar is really too cold for me.

Is this too urbanoutfitters-core? It looks pretty comfy desu

Best cheap place for a Blazer? H&M?

I've been wearing a uniform of sorts for a while now: white v-neck, dark jeans, and boots.

I've been saving up for a shearling jacket. And I just realized I'm dressing myself like Squall from FF8.

Will I be safe if I just avoid belts an zippers, or will I have to find a new look?

trying to start a small clothing line

would you guys wear gildan hoodies/shirts if the design was good enough? if i actually made money i would produce my hoodies but i dont have the resources right now

Unless it's something extremely appealing you're going have a very hard time. But in the very rare case that it is, then yes, but you should invest in having your own produced clothes.

A better option is to buy blanks from China from somewhere like Aliexpress, but there are cheaper sites. You can then remove the label and it wont look so tacky as printing on something as obvious as Gildan. You might even find more interesting fits to print on also (oversized, bigger necks, etc).

Just some advice from someone who tried to start designing stuff and realised you need a lot of money and good contacts to get into it. It's just not worth it. I started another business and it's going good and I make a standard wage, and looking back at the clothes idea I realised it's a hard market that you can only really successful in by either studying clothes design, having a big budget, and/or already having an established business.

If it's just for fun or your passion then don't let any of the above stop you. But 99.9% people think they have a great idea that will make them money, so be honest with yourself. If you're not ready to accept that it wont be successful then give up now.

I'm giving you some quality, serious and realistic advice that not many people will give you on the internet.

Nudies thin finn or grim Tim? 6' 66kg

thanks man. makes me think. i think i should still try maybe ill learn something. i live in an area with a lot of spoiled kids and most of them wear overpriced stuff so if i could get just a couple people wearing my shirts i wold be happy. thank you again. ill be thinking about this a lot

w2c the white hoodie?
been looking like crazy and can't find anything. if it helps, pic related is from the pants' page, h&m

How's the sizing on undercover's coach jackets? TTS?

my sister got me this from H&M and I'm not sure if I like it, I need some approval. I usually dress in poorfag core (old skools, levis, etc)

you like it

LMAO HACKING HAHA

I have this pair in 30/30

Any experience with pilotenstiefel bundeswehr boots?

Have 5 year old trends just hit the shithole where you live, OP?

wow you are right

vans authentic or era?

one pair of 500 dollar chinos

t. Veeky Forums

yeah, terrible quality

Really? You would think that the german army would have some quality on its gear. Anyway, still think of copping a pair, they're like 60 euros plus shipping.
Any experience from the links on the other post? How about the sizing?

is it seriously fashion now to wear pants that don't go below your ankles?
fuck off this board, hipster trash

I'm buying some jeans with the intention of tailoring them. Are stretch jeans less tailorable, or the same as regular non-stretch?

Wanna get Wrangler Cowboy jeans for the high rise and tailor them to be like 510s. How much might this cost?

I'm looking for a specific Japanese sneaker brand. I think it was on tuxbell before, and I'm pretty sure they go for anywhere between $70 to $100. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

How do I check my fit without a full-body mirror?

fuq m8 i love me some skinny legs, secretly wish mine were a little skinnier.

amazing shoes. shit pants. pinroll ftw

How do i make my hair go down?
White. Kinky black hair . Have kept hit high&tight pretty much my whole life. Every time I try to grow it out it turns Justin Timberlake back in the Nsync days ramen noodle Jerry curl but beyond that it turns into ludacris at the end of that "stand up" video.
The only way I've gotten it to grow downward was a ponytail and dreadlocks, neither are things I'd like to maintain.