/thinspo/ - Thinspo General

Last thread: Comfy Rules:
>post thinspo
>make america thin again
>stay hidhratted (Our hearts go out to you, froggo)

FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/jvUjw16e

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/93cLG9jj

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eh9OqEd5z1k
youtube.com/watch?v=Bb3-pnFw1ro
youtube.com/watch?v=KHaCKudtVi0
menshealth.com/health/craziest-diet-ever
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When you see this post drink a glass of water prepared the way momma used to make

full of gin?

thrown at me?

hey, that's amore

If I eat a bit more salt at night, will it help me stay hidratted the next day?

When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie - that's assault. If the moon loved you it wouldn't strike you.

Yes. Salt helps your retain water. If your fat gets fat looking, you've gone too far. Might also skew your "weight" loss for a couple days as you start holding on to more water which allows your body to do its thing. Water weight is no joke and can be up to 5 lbs.

This is correct.

what the fuck kind of clothes do you wear when lanky
I'm 6'2 and weigh 55kg, everything on me looks strange

>tfw crush on qt thin girl
>she likes me back
>starts to think she might be leaning near anorexic
>doesn't want to be skinny anymore
>gains some weight, worksout and still eats right so its all mostly muscle
>don't find myself as attracted to her anymore now that she isn't as thin

what do i do? should I talk to her about this?

As long as tits stick out further than belly, you'll be OK

Which clothes and hairstyle should a thin guy use? I'm fucking 55kg right now and I barely got any weight ever since high-school

does anyone here juice??
i've started making a green juice in the morning to drink throughout the day instead of eating meals. sometimes i will have a shake after i exercise, but not every day.
keeps intake under/around 500cal without feeling hungry at all.

confront her in a public place and tell her she is a normie for gaining weight, then make a loud screeching sound to show it upsets you...

she's as flat as a board

>n-no homo

Binged eat whole week and fucked up my process

Been a while since we've seen Alana around here.

IF really does make everything so much easier.
100% recommend.

What is the perfect weight for a 6 foot tall guy?

Someone posted this one a while ago. I'm lacking the muscle definition, but I'm almost there.

how much do wisdom teeth weigh?

:v i need an answer or im not gonna be able to sleep...

>:v
don't sleep, you don't deserve it.

50~65 kg
t. 6 foot tall guy

Im posting again (as I do on every /thinspo/ thread)
182 cm 55kg
PS : my belly is a little bit full since I just had breakfast
(Fried eggs with bread + milk + salad)

about the same as me
what sort of clothes do you wear?

Hello thinspo!
I'm 6'2 and 125-30ish but my body is pic related (pls no bully), I'm kinda sad about it. I'm working out every other day, and trying to eat enough calories, however, I'm still not eating enough. Does anyone have any suggestions regarding healthy food with high amounts of calories, or any other advice? Thanks m8s, stay hidratted!

what is good weight for mideget boy 5'8" :"((

I started dieting about two months ago when I was about 175 lb, now I'm 6'2" and 165 lb. Any idea when veins in forearms should become pronounced or at least become visible?

My veins surfaced when I got some one handed weights that went up to 20kg, doubt you could become veiny by just dieting

>laptop pic fag

love alana

18.5 bmi fwiw

this is my physique pretty much exactly. I wish i could gain weight, i feel like the majority of qts think im too skinny. Whats the whole thinspo thing even about? Is it just a niche thing?

I'm the same height. Went thinspo, didn't look good. For guys, being rail thin looks the best (proportionally) if you're tall. I started lifting because I felt self conscious of how fucking skinny I was. Been lifting for 3ish months, gained mass, it feels awesome not the starving kid eating salad anymore. I look better than I ever have now, you can get fit without being bulky. HMU if you have any questions.

20 pounds from my goal weight Veeky Forums how do I look so far

qt

would cuddle with

To me these threads serve as a reminder of reaching/maintaining my goals. There's also informative discussion about fasting and nutrition, with the occasional talk about fitness and exercise.

I like being thin because of the way it makes me look, ultimately. But it's clear that being thin, at least not anorexically, is healthier than being an obese land-whale regardless, isn't it?

I'm 5"11, around 158lbs (down from >210), and I have a really bad case of skinnyfat. I have huge man boobs, really high bf%, and love handles. If I lose more weight, maybe like 25lbs more, will I still be skinnyfat? Is exercise the only option? Should I keep dieting if I start hitting tthe gym? What's a good routine?

is it even worth getting thin if you don't have a good looking face/jaw/chin and hair?

if you're uggo fat you're gunna be uggo thin

u lost like 3-4kg Jan-March?

Thank u

I think I'll be a lot happier with my body once I slim down the love handles that's what bothers me the most

why does she look painted on

About 4.5/5 kg

loosing is fun and you can use beach photos with poorly visible face on tinder

Yes. Picture an individual with an unattractive face who is obese. Now do the same, but picture one who is thin.

Which of the two seems less disgusting? I'm willing to bet that the obese one the majority of the time.

Look into mewing. It certainly made a difference for me. Granted, I was 16 when I started so the growth process was not complete. If you're past puberty it might not have much of an alternating effect on you, but why not attempt? All it implicates is that you actively place your tounge on your palette (particularly the posterior third) and hold your teeth together, as well as having your lips sealed.

>less disgusting
>the obese one

Meant to say that the THIN one would look LESS disgusting. Oops

where do you place your tongue exactly, I mean where is the posterior third?

and by holding teeth together do you mean like clenching your jaw and molars together or holding your front teeth together?

Definitely hit the gym or use an exercise ball to ward off being skinnyfat.

Here is a resource for you:
youtu.be/eh9OqEd5z1k
Dig around Mew's youtube channel, you'll find all you need there.

>and by holding teeth together do you mean like clenching your jaw and molars together or holding your front teeth together?

Yeah. The lower set of front teeth will be right behind the upper set. Your molars should be touching. I'm not sure if clenching is necessary but speaking for myself, I'm quite forceful with the closure of the mouth.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bb3-pnFw1ro

thanks

I tried watching the video and found it impossible to get the back of my tongue touching the roof of my mouth. not sure if this is just a personal thing i can't do or if i just need to practice but i have no idea how to get it right

I want to die

how do I go through the day without energy

why

sleep hrough it

How long have you been fasting?

baby's first portion control

Kidney pain

no

kys

is bong here?

For me it used to be being as skinny as healthily possible, but since I started exercising and getting muscle definition, to me its about getting a low fat as possible and also a natural/functional amount of muscles like the pic in . It's sorta niche in that we like our boys skinnier than mainstream society but MSS is fatasses so...

So I'm on the 4th day of a fast this week and I'm feeling huge dick insensitivity, like SSRIs levels. Its interesting.

Doing hardcore keto and IF. How's this look for my only meal?

repulsive

Male, 5''10', & 176 lbs btw

As soon as I start fasting/restricting my sex drive drops to 0 (and as soon as I stop I become incredibly horny instead)

The carb are good but that protein is way too high. When you eat high protein, your liver can turn it into glucose in a process called neoglucogenesis which defeats the entire point of LCHF. Aim for 75% fat 5% carbs 20% protein or thereabouts. Unless your pointedly trying to build you body then a bit higher than that.

OK. All of my high fat stuff I have access to is also really high protein. How to fix that?

Which clothes should a thin dude wear?

oversized or very tight clothes

butter (esp. kerrygold, which is grassfed so more micronutrients), and nuts are my go-tos. I eat butter straight, which is weird for the mainstream but not at all uncommon for LCHF who are eating high fat on purpose. As for nuts, I used to eat hella peanut butter but I've switched to sunflower seeds since I learned about the aflotoxin endemic to nuts. Avocados are also high fat but, for me at least, are too expensive to make a daily thing although today I'm having guacamole, some sesame seeds, and some butter.

Avoid cheese. It's got too much protein for the macro ratio we are trying to hit for weight loss. Although I imagine it would be useful when it comes to body recomposition.

I've never actually hit the ratio I quoted but its what I aim for. I currently have absolutely no idea how people actually hit it but I've seen it done, pic related

Thanks mate. Just started keto last week but I've been doin if for a long time so I'm still figuring it out.

Do you have a food scale? It's invaluable for tracking your macros when making your own food. You can get one for about $15 bucks off amazon.

yeah. I ate cheese for the longest time before I found out that its got hella protein. I thought I was doing well up to that point. You also know you don't count fiber toward your carb count or ratios, right?

Casual jeans (sometimes somewhat kinny jeans) fitting T shirt and a jacket
>pic related (sorry for the bad quality)

Yeah I have a food scale. Use it religiously.
First thing I found out. Guess I'll avoid cheese here on out.

the wash on those jeans is a little awful but the top half looks quite nice.
physique looks good as well :^)

>I eat butter straight

>he eats his butter gay
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I think the butter guy is taking shit a little too far. I mean protein isn't exactly bad for you.

It's not like it all he eats. He wants to up his fat macros so he eats something that's 100% fat. Anything added to it would be counterproductive. More power to him if he can enjoy it.
> I mean protein isn't exactly bad for you.
How much do you know about the logistics of LCHF? Too much fat and you might as well have eaten carbs because your liver will break it down into glucose just like it does carbs.

You mean too much protein, right?

Yeah

Not much admittedly, but I'd say it's gone too far when you are eating sticks of butter. That isn't necessary to get thin, and sounds like someone who has fallen off the deep end a bit.

count your calories fag

you're pretty fat

You need to learn more about LCHF then. youtube.com/watch?v=KHaCKudtVi0 is a good place to start. All this guy's videos on diet are really good.

I don't eat LCHF to lose weight. I eat it for health.

pic related is me, 6'3, 135 lbs,

how long would it take me to die from not eating?

If you're taking the proper vitamins and electrolytes and drinking water, until you run out of fat and muscle. menshealth.com/health/craziest-diet-ever

3 weeks is the general rule, depends on how much you eat before that though

>5'9" Male 180lbs

The fattest I've ever been. I'm scared and I'm sad. I don't know what's going on with my life. I do nothing but lurk on this board, but for the first time in months I've had a drink. I'm tired guys. I just want to have a nice body and a nice life.

did voldemort try to kill your chest

>tfw posted original post on an entirely different fucking thread

Female, 5'3'', plateauing at around 55kg (which is average weight for my height, and I'm pretty proud from my progress from 66kg of August last year).

How do I break the plateau guys? Anything you recommend?
I've been drinking 3.5L of water every day. Recently I kind of stopped counting my calories but I'm wondering if it'd just be worth doing that again.

For breakfast I have black coffee with either greek yoghurt and a handful of granola cereal, or a slice of raisin toast and marmalade.

Lunch and dinner vary but I eat vegetables and fruit everyday, and I get a lot of meat from my mum but I kind of want to slow down on the meat eating.

I did try IF a few weeks back and I did well (I got no results, but I didn't actually get hungry at all during the day, after having coffee for breakfast and just sipping water to stave off any cravings or temptations).

I probably don't exercise enough. I don't know how to bring it back into my schedule, though.

What could you guys recommend?

Eat less.
>I've been drinking 3.5L of water every day.
That's too much. Up your sodium intake.
>Recently I kind of stopped counting my calories but I'm wondering if it'd just be worth doing that again.
Yes.