Hey Veeky Forums, just curious what is the best shoe size for males and what size is considered too big/ clown tier?

Hey Veeky Forums, just curious what is the best shoe size for males and what size is considered too big/ clown tier?
Im Shoe size 44-46 (EU size) and i feel like everything above 44 looks kind of clownish

Depends on the shoe silhouette as more low profile can fit on large feet fine or small feet and louder shoes look better on smaller feet. Examples:
Common projects look good on most folks
Dr. Martin's look fine on tiny feet, same with new balance.

any "best" size is completely arbitrary
you need to take the proportions of the entire body into account

how tall are you?

6'1" 150 lbs size 10.5 or 11 depending on the shoes, do i have big feet?

Same shoe size but I'm just under 6'5", so yeah

tfw 5'11 and 11.5

the best shoe size is whatever fits your foot fuckwit

Im 6'2" with a size 12.5 (US) foot

too big??

tfw 5'10 and 12

that sounds about right, im size 14 and 6'5

tfw chicken legs, 6'1 and size 12

Also depends on lacing style. Straight lacing makes them look bigger, zig zag makes them tighter and smaller. Or at least the illusion of changing size.

You guys are pathetic. How can there be a best shoe size.

Fucking insecure losers

Is 5'7" size US 8 too big?

43.5 on the right and 42.75 on the left is literally the only effay size, everything else is utter garbage and you needn't even try wearing shoes.

>tfw 25.5cm feet

Y'all do not have big feet untill your shoe size is in the teens

No, you retard. Holy shit this thread is full of manlets
>6'4
>US size 14
Clown mode achieved

Also 6'4 at size 14

Shoe size is proportional like most of the body.
It's it is about or slightly smaller than your forearm you should be good.

6'1/2 size 14, I feel like my new balances look ridiculous but people always tell me its proportional to my height. I got sambas recently in size 13 so i could just stretch them out and they'd look a little smaller lol

This is a stupid question, it's all relative to your body shape and height. One of my best friends wears 14 US, but being near 7 feet, it looks fine for him.

Size 8 US master race
Literally the perfect size fight me faggots

grill?