Are Red Wings nu-male?

Are Red Wings nu-male?

Being human is automatically nu-male

yes
workwear is nu male if you are not east asian

I dress workwear because I actually work in manufacturing, am i nu male

wearing workwear CASUALLY ya dip

who the fuck does that, last thing i want to do is dress up like im going to work

Nu-males

Workwear trend was a big thing to the point where Carhartt make a fashion or at least non-actual work label.

Two factors of it were possibly wanting to get something good that will last and not wanting to look like a catamite prostitute as designers would like.
Also wanting to wear working-class authenticity like a totem and hope some of that rubs off on their useless, liberal arts SWPL soul.

nu-male is a really fucking stupid term if you're being unironic but redwings are pretty shit. a MFA staple

Workwear is one of the best types of clothing for men who are non-poseurs.

Red Wings are kind of the one exception to that rule. They always look so fucking prissy.

>vintage americana
>shirts tucked out

these people...

>being this autistic
kys

what is with the Veeky Forums hate towards Red Wings recently? They're great shoes. Shoes can't be Nu-male, only people

>Nu-males actually believe this

you're obnoxious and can't prove that Red Wings aren't quality

GOOD argument

Veeky Forums has always hated Red Wings. It was even worse in around 2013 because that was the peak of the anti-mfa culture here.

With that said I have a pair of moc toes and like them.

your an nu male if you wear red wings boots haha

I don't believe this word means anything

I'm wearing 8111 and a meme parka right now. Smoking a black American spirit after I spent last night fucking the brains out of my qt artist gf.

>t. Touring musician

:^)

post some art she's done or some music you've made

10/10 most cringeworthy post i have ever read, even totally aware of the fact that you're memeing

Can someone explain this picture to me?

kys fag

autisim

They used to meme iron rangers hard. We were mfa before mfa. Have you never seen the old bateman infographics?

I wear iron rangers and a carhartt jacket pretty regularly. If you don't act like a prissy sensitive liberal arts major and are Veeky Forums, you'll probably be alright.
Also I live in Michigan, literally everyone owns at least one carhartt jacket.

That looks really cool!