Are there any actual Monarchists on Veeky Forums? If so, what led you to become one...

Are there any actual Monarchists on Veeky Forums? If so, what led you to become one, and why do you think a monarchy would the best form of governance?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/monarchism/comments/2o8avm/academic_research_on_monarchy_ie_how_to_shut_up_a/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yup. Jesus on the throne of David in Jerusalem ruling the world.

My country actually still had an identity back when it was a monarchy, everything we've had was tied to the emperor. Modern Germany just seems soulless to me.

It just seems the most logical in terms of long term planning, and having the government interested in the success of the nation.

Reminder
reddit.com/r/monarchism/comments/2o8avm/academic_research_on_monarchy_ie_how_to_shut_up_a/

This is a /pol/ thread.

"Germany" has always been a meme. It was never meant to be unified.The laender still have culture.

that pic is wrong about neo-reactionaries and the libertarian monarchies desu

I wouldn't know, this was just one of the only responses I've seen elaborating on modern day monarchists and I thought I'd share it. Mind explaining why he's wrong?

Neo-reactionaries and Evolaites are basically antithetical to each other. NRx basically believe that the world should be divided up into ultra-capitalist city-states with an autistic emphasis on high IQ. Evola basically advocates mystic mumbo-jumbo. The Fascists often admire Evola for his ideas on spirituality, tradition and "degeneracy". Fascists have fuck all in common for NRx except racism, which is more of an edginess thing for NRx than an actual conviction, and a fetish for authority, which again is limited in the libertarian-influenced NRx camp.

no. 2 is more or less correct, most non-autistic nationalist monarchists would fall into this camp.

No. 3 is correct except for the part when he says that the libertarian monarchists view history as a degradation from feudalism. They do no support feudalism at all, being capitalists. Perhaps they see it as a degradation from absolute monarchy, but they couldn't give a fuck about the traditions of monarchy. They're basically minarchists who want a small government with no bureaucracy, aka one guy. Also "muh stability"

Thanks for the explanation, makes more sense now.

Evola would've cringed reading that last paragraph as hard as I did with the first two.

Evola though Fascism was shit

Evola tried to reform fascism by scaring Mussolini with his magic society

Constantine said she's one.

Monarchy in the modern world is an expression of a nation's culture, and should be upheld as an ethnonationalist. This is coming from a direct descendant of a Quebecois seigneur very distantly related to the Bourbons.

Why would ANYONE be a monarchist?

>what led you to become one
The fact that monarchies allow based characters like Justinian, Napoleon or Pedro II to exist.

>/r/monarchism

>I have no real response

You're right because I'm not reading it.