Is it possible to be a manlet and effay? I'm 5'4 and I haven't really found a style that suits me...

Is it possible to be a manlet and effay? I'm 5'4 and I haven't really found a style that suits me. Could it just be my shit body proportions?

I was wondering if anyone here was manlet-tier and could help me out with what they like to wear.

When will they ever learn

When will these fucking manlets ever learn.... lifting and fashion wont help. Suicide is the only option

Annoying trolls aside, it's really tough for a manlet to get away with being effay unless ur gay. Can't get too bulky, can't get too skinny, gotta have the right hair, style that's both impressive and flattering, right amount of confidence... shit sucks. Best of luck.

>get rich
>order hits on people who look at you the wrong way

That's as FA as it gets

The second best solution to kys is to get regular rise pants and low top shoes. In other words, not the outfit in pic related.

This will at least make your proportions look right. Wearing drop crotch and high tops makes your legs look very small which sticks out. Don't cuff if you're a manlet.

>when manlets try to look good

5'4?

end your parents for breeding you into this world then turn into a trans, either way it knocks out your manlet genes and gives you a chance to be fashion.

or suicide

Eliminate yourself from the gene pool

Kys there is no hope for you
t. 6"2 foot dude

BS.
Get bulky, OP, go full cannonball. Fit dudes have a style all their own.

Love,
Veeky Forums
>mfw I'm 6'6.

not a manlet, but long torso short legs. do i still count as a manlet?

of course you can be fa mate, look at jared leto

of course

jared leto is 5'8, 5'4 is like half his height
sorry op you're done, just find an below average, don't aim too high, clearly your body is afraid of heights.

What do you guys consider short/average/tall?

5'11 is average, even if you're 1 inch shorter, you're short and will get cucked. Just don't be below average then you're good. Any skyscraper would be considered tall. So 7' is tall.

In US & AUS the average is 5ft9

maybe statistically
but do you're not a statistic, you wanna be an alpha or what? Your standards should be higher. You wanna be like, if i were a girl would i bang a 5'9 dude? Nah man, he's average. You just got instafrenzoned small son.

Yeah that is true I see what you mean. At the moment I'm 5ft11, gonna try some HGH to help boost growth before my growth plates fuse.

1) pics or didn't tall
2) internet claiming how tall you are even though no one asked
3) apply yoself - EQ lessons somewhere
4) learn how to be a man - look up Tom Ford interview on YouTube or SOMEHTNG
5) you are now a man
6) height actually doesn't matter i was trolling this whole time
7) ????
8) Profit

lol aus and nz boys are usually 6 foot+ as a standard

atleast the majority of late millenial/gen z are

lemme break it down for you kiddo, you're asking the wrong questions or you're asking the wrong crowd.
Who cares if you're effay, be proud of who you are.
If you CANT be proud and need to be effay to find meaning then you're asking the wrong people.
You gotta learn where to look buddy. Where can you find people who are statistically shorter and find the most culturally EF FUKN AY people.
Koreans are short as fuck and so are Vietnamese people. They're all over instagram. Start there. If you're American, you're probably closed as fuck. Americans... from the "land of the free" but your mind is trapped in a very small world.

Go outside. Apply yourself. Learn to respect yourself.

Fucking cucks these days, get salty over nothing

because you lack taste

Shut the fuck up cuck, this whole thread and page is aids

don't be mad cuz i'm right

You aint right about shit you are a cuck, you are sub-human and worthless, you are better off killing yourself

you can't argue with the truth
have i convinced you to stop being short yet?

OP Hope you are learning the important lesson which is: never ask Veeky Forums for opinions. 5'4 is short and now what? Look at Ian Connor, Lil uzi vert (yes come at me bros for liking this TRASH style) they are almost dwarf mode but they don't care. They are still flexing Vetements, Gucci goyard etc. If you are looking for something classy look up at Al Pacino, specially Scarface. He didn't care and still dressing like a pimp.

Japanese people are fucking short and Tokyo is like one of the most Veeky Forums places on earth, so yeah, it's possible

because in japan everyone is a manlet you dumbass

when will they learn

what's your point? they still look fashionable despite their height. the fact that they come from manletland doesn't change that

just spend about 3x more time than everyone else finding clothes, and when you find the right pieces that actually fit, buy it no matter what it costs

for white and black guys in US, 5'10" is literal average. 5'8" for others

imo,
6'2" tall
5'10" average
5'7" short

yeah but guy on right is clearly gay. So while funny... not as good evidence

Sorry dear to break it out for you but 6'2 is like minimum even in us. Go to the nearest campus and see for urself. 6'3 is where it starts for a tall men

yes, just don't wear oversize clothes. shit like that pic looks awful on anybody. wearing flats also isn't the best idea unless you don't care, get something with a heel.
If your short then you're probably somewhat lean as well, so stick to slimmer articles of clothing.

tl;dr dress to your body frame don't go too big or too small

>I'm 5'6

Effay =/= attractive

You can be very very very effay as a Manlet but you'll never be attractive to the opposite sex. Like maybe cute in the face but never sexually appealing

here's a place to start if you're a little confused.
top: miyavi, japanese, short as dicks
bot: kang gary, korean, UGLY and FUKN SHORT

you can be 7ft tall and you still wont find a style that suits you until you get some confidence.

u gotta be at least this tall
he's so tall he's auto effay

kek

and he's pretty cute so prime twink material

I'm weak

manlets?
they only learn with a noose
manletcaust when?

loook at his cute little feet

>manlets
>learning

>urself

opinion discarded. Honestly, in any country accept the Netherlands basically, anyone over 6'0 will be considered noticeably tall.