twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>anime soundtracks on vinyl
lmao fucking weebs

how much for the nakamichi

we posting setups now

err no, without all the clutter, MAYBE.

Sure. Bad photo, but whatever.

post gear pls.

i'm trying to get a setup but know nothing about this.

here
pioneer pl518 turntable
technics sa 500 reciever
nakamichi rx202 tape deck

thanks famlam.

>mfw my """"setup"""" is an ATLP-120-deck, a Project MaiA receiver, and 2 Genelec-monitors

size doesn't matter i guess, anyone could recommend me a tape deck?

Teac TN300 table
Nagaoka MP110 cart
Mies i100 amp/DAC
Sonus Faber Venere 1.5 speakers
PSB sub

Not the greatest setup, but I have limited tabletop space. Amp is great for less expensive speakers; it's underwhelming with mine. I should have one for each speaker at the very least. Table was a gift, but I like it. It works well, but there are better out there (project, for example). Big fan of the cartridge, performs really well with old/beat up records.

good soundtrack

looks comfy

for the love of god don't buy a crossley

that technics receiver looks beautiful

thorens td150
marantz pm-35
denon drm-710
laptop through uDac 2
yamaha sub
philips speakers

>one of the greatest and catchiest soundtracks of all time

>muh weebs lmao animu lmao

>i have horrible taste

post bass guitar

have all of em

nice man
i guess you play shoegaze
so mmaybe you can post your pedels now

he obviously likes nirvana

I use a smallsound/bigsound fuck overdrive, ibanez cs10 chorus, digitech pds1002 digital delay and at times an original midiverb

Nah I have in the past but I personally like to play noisy psych stuff similar to high rise

youtube.com/watch?v=jkc0sn3Yhbc

I haven't played either for a while now I've been teaching myself drums for about 6 months now

you cut off the ruskie muff tho

all three of those are sold though

yes i saw
maybe he has more
and i couldn't see what's on the right of the chorva

thanks user
realy like it
i should get on it again, playing 2 time a week now

>Tfw no Toriyama vinyls

Boo

Good taste in sailors, mate.

>I've been teaching myself drums for about 6 months now
My advice to every newer drummer: practice your fucking rudiments.
You don't have to sit there playing paradiddles and accented rolls for hours, just get comfortable with them and incorporate them into your jam sessions and always be moving them around the kit in whatever way you think sounds interesting. This helps you develop both backbeat and "chops" simultaneously, making your lines sound less like beat-fill-beat-fill-beat and have more fluidity and synergy as a whole.
Just like every melody is made up of different scales and chords applied in interesting ways, every drum line is a set of rudiments and patterns applied in an interesting way. The more you understand the basic parts, the more versatile you can be and the more complex and dynamic you can write/jam.

t. drummer of 9 years

Yeah I've been practicing them a ton. I really want to get into jazz drumming in particular and I've looked up a bunch of them to practice

I've been trying to build up a routine altering between paradiddles and whatnot and associating ratamcues or flams inbetween

Jazz is fucking hard though. I'm having a really hard time with it so in the meantime I've just been playing more standard stuff

Is that a teisco? How does it play? cause I'm thinking cop a guitar like that

Was a harmony bobkat I sold that too

piece of shit desu

Great room user, looks super confy

the point you have to get to is hearing the RHYTHM of the rudiments, not thinking about the stickings....

Anyone know if the new Onkyo integrated amps are any good? Seems like a nice alternative to preamp+amp setup

>curved tv screen

u better be trollin bro

pls r8 do not h8

yo zach

honestly expected a samsung 4k when I saw this comment

nice
It's so close-minded to hate anime, I don't watch it but can see the appeal. there are so many different themes / types of shows it's absolutely retarded to write it off in entirety

absolutely fucking disgusting

I r8 poor visibility/10

Give it a listen, you won't regret it

Shit senpai you alright?

its dirty but its comfy

give me your funyons

i ate the whole bag in one sitting. pls end me

Beep boop I make music

Marijuana is lyfeee Xbox gamertag

Millenials....

sorry i enjoy things

why did you come back? figured you finally died of tripperaids or got blocked long enough to develop into a decent human being.
That said Please replace those posters and video game maps with something framed. Nice wallart can make or break a room.

magic the gathering mousepad

on the other side of the room i have a white board and one framed poster. but i guess that wouldnt hurt to change it up a bit

nice alcoholism

its for SSB Melee, gotta have a CRT for correct frames

>the chameleons
i feel you user

FUCK YOU RICH FAGS

Something to do with input delay or output frame issues?

Bobby Caldwell Vinyl.

I try to keep my space as effay as I possibly can. The only issue with that is I still share a "room" with my little brother (uni is close and parents are okay with me staying home as long as I stay in school) who's style I can only define as teenage clutter-memewave. We're thinking of getting some plywood boards to turn into petition walls to separate the basement and loft beds to conserve the space but he's against it for whatever reason.

Also apologies for the quality of the photo.

Hey, I love La La Land and I like your room. Let's get married. I want to move in right away.

I have a little work to do on the tt still but I'm still moving in so I'll do that shit later

w-what about Sailor Venus?

sure im down, as long as i can be a stay at home husband

hi george

My messy corner.