How can i improve my socks game? what yuro stores can you recommend?

how can i improve my socks game? what yuro stores can you recommend?

Other urls found in this thread:

happysocks.com/gl/
sockdrawer.com/
archiduchesse.com/en/
volls.de/socken.html
store.americanapparel.net/en/nub-ribbed-knee-high-sock_rsasklr;jsessionid=37988921FA3313F741541DEB120F866D.aap-prd-dal-app-02-p-app2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what kind of socks are you after?

Plain socks or something interesting?

How do you intend to wear them and with what shoes?

Personally, I always check out thrift stores to see if they sell any socks (as much as it sounds gross) because you can find some really interesting things there, and for like 20 cents a piece. Obviously wash them before you wear them.

you guys are really helpful

i have plenty of basic black socks, i am looking for something more unique

Depending on your budget, as well as thrift stores I recommend eBay. It will take a bit of hunting but you can usually find some interesting stuff. A few of my favourite socks come from eBay.
I also go to asian markets, and even dollar stores.
Also always stop by art gallery shops. Sometimes they stock some whacky stuff.
*note I'm a femanon so my advice comes from personal experience of having small, feminine feet. If you're a guy you might have a bit more trouble finding something interesting but here are some sock-specific sites.

happysocks.com/gl/
sockdrawer.com/

good luck!
It's all about finding what works best for you and your wardrobe. Socks are personally my favourite way to accessorise my fits. Discreet but fun. I get a lot of comments on them.

archiduchesse.com/en/

thank you

meme caps are dead

post meme socks

forgot picture

you have to get your socks from Japan. Japanese take their socks seriously.

Business or casual
Falke
More colors
Von Jungfeld
Nice wool socks
Merz b Schwanen

W2C

>posts pics of korean brand socks

PLEASE post socks

Made in china shit.

Just buy wool socks from small local artisan.
Falke is not made in Germany anymore.

only ny

damn I need to get some polar socks

>spending the extra $40 so you can get some chucks with a heart on them

shiggy diggy

welcome to Veeky Forums, little baby

i have a couple of pairs from anonymousism which i really like

the cdg x converse is to me an immediate red flag for people who are clueless about fashion and gullible sheep.

t. proud owner of a single acne sweater

>t. proud owner of a single acne sweater
my wardrobe is mostly raf and balenciaga (but I do have some acne pieces) nice try tho

raf was going to be my second guess but that's more memeworthy than cdg converse anyway

good luck with your insecurity

I hope you faggots are intelligent enough to realize that
A. This isn't my picture
&
B. I posted it because of the socks, not the shoes.

did you really just get all upset cause someone thinks you're sense of fashion is bad due to you owning cdg chucks?

volls.de/socken.html

i don't have cdg chucks and if i did i wouldn't be offended if someone who feels the need to tell me exactly what fancy designer shit is in his closet called them gay

wool socks all day 'er day, make sure they're at least 85% wool otherwise they'll smell really bad

this

i havent even bothered to wash any of my wool socks because they all still smell brand new

>uniqlo is korean
What am I missing here aren't they from japan

Anyone know w2c similarly patterned socks for cheap?

Stance

I got some thick wool socks from a dicks sporting goods on sale. They shrunk alot tho. About 12 bucks

anybody know what kind of socks these are? I love them. I just don't know what to search for to find them.

(please no comments on the cdg's I know, they're trash).

image searched, led me to mfa, (kek)

Turns out they're american apparel

>'Nub Ribbed Knee-High Sock'
store.americanapparel.net/en/nub-ribbed-knee-high-sock_rsasklr;jsessionid=37988921FA3313F741541DEB120F866D.aap-prd-dal-app-02-p-app2

too bad they're out of business