SmokingInThe/fa/

Post some smoking in the fags inspo

posing like a fag last summer

Is that you or your inspo?

thats me

Looking good bro

thanks bb

Looking at your picture you look pretty effay. Could you show me the tattoo on your wrist?

sure thing
it's just a pair of dice rolled to my favorite number, 9

p.cool buddy

Might look effay now but in 5 years you'll have aged 10
Smoking is literally cucking yourself aesthetically

Nah dude, smoking will always be cool

Looks cool dude

>tattoos, piercings AND smoking
The impressionable youth will always be retarded. Smoking, piercing, and tattoos are not effay and will never be. Harming your body is retarded and literally anything that isn't oxygen going into your lungs will cause harm. is correct.

Us smokers live for the moment. Let's be honest here it also looks cool too (it's become a meme on this board to say it doesn't look cool but it's almost a fact that it does)

Anyway I'll keep on smoking, it doesn't harm anyone plus I have no reason to stop

Also, tattoos are in. They're trendy, I'll take it you're a least 35?

Piercings are cool too

Maybe if you're a heavy smoker, but I know people who have been smoking for 10-20 years who look better than most people I know who have never smoked.

Smoking has always been effay and you're a moron who knows nothing about fashion if you believe otherwise. But, hey, I'm sure you're making your teachers and parents proud.

>Us smokers live for the moment. Let's be honest here it also looks cool too
Muh le nihilism maymay. Also extreme cringe.
>(it's become a meme on this board to say it doesn't look cool but it's almost a fact that it does)
So you admit smoking is a meme? You picked it up because a minority of memers told you it was cool?
>Also, tattoos are in. They're trendy,
You're just digging yourself a bigger hole. So your just getting tattoos, picked up smoking, and getting tattoos so people can accept you? That's pathetic. Might as well tattoo "ACCEPT ME" on your forehead.
>I'll take it you're a least 35?
No.
Also if that's you in those pictures you should really consider killing yourself.

>Muh le nihilism maymay. Also extreme cringe.
I'm not a nihilist I'm a realist. "Cringe", nice one.
>So you admit smoking is a meme? You picked it up because a minority of memers told you it was cool?
No because I know it's cool. The meme is to say it's not cool
>You're just digging yourself a bigger hole. So your just getting tattoos, picked up smoking, and getting tattoos so people can accept you? That's pathetic. Might as well tattoo "ACCEPT ME" on your forehead.
Nope I do them for me. The only tattoos I got is my favourite comedian and that's because he got me through tough times.

You really need to grow up dude

>n-no smoking is cool, harming yourself is too
>muh angst
Smoking has nothing to do with fashion. For ads? Yes. They are targeting a specific demographic which impressionable teens, i.e. you, falls under.
>But, hey, I'm sure you're making your teachers and parents proud.
Do whatever mental gymnastics you have to do to keep telling yourself you look cool.

>literally anything that isn't oxygen going into your lungs will cause harm
>literally anything
>Earth's atmosphere is 78% nitrogen, 21% oxygen, 0.9% argon, and 0.03% carbon dioxide with very small percentages of other elements. Our atmosphere also contains water vapor. In addition, Earth's atmosphere contains traces of dust particles, pollen, plant grains and other solid particles.
>Oxygen

Couldnt help myself

nobody asked for ur nerd opinion

nerd

dammit beat me to it

iis he wrong. every thing in the atmosphere is retardedly crazy too much of everything is dangerous and could kill, even oxygen.

I've got a baby face so I try to smoke at least 15 a day

Looking older isn't a bad thing. Cigs are fucking expensive though

Got eeeemmmm

What race are you?

You look Korean

I can tell you're English

This

My lord that is disgusting

I agree with you mostly but if you would breath 100% oxygen you'd die

NO u

I don't believe that this is you.
Nobody would make such retarded posts and accompany them with pictures of thier own face.

I really hope this is bullying/bait because if it's actually you, you should not be proud. Whoever this is in the pictures they look awful with buck teeth, bad fits, terrible facial structure and even worse hair.

Please stop posting. Smoking usually looks cool but you somehow manage to make it look disgusting as it actually is for your health.

On a side note thanks for putting me off ever smoking again.

>posting this faggot is a thing now

fuck you shitlord.

seen this guy posted a lot atm I think he's a meme or someshit.

see

Not OP but:
>Buck teeth
He can't help that it's genetic. Why bully someone for something they can't help?

>bad fits
The jacket alone is fifty pound

>bad facial structure
Nope. He has decent everything decent jaw, chin, nose, the only bad thing is my eye brows being light but that's just the lighting I think.

>hair
I bet you have the generic undercut or buzz. There's no originality on this board. His hair is fine

Show us a pic of your face

??????

thanks buds
bingo im korean
sry mate

you must be one ugly bumfuck m8

projecting this much

More fag pic Asian man

>why bully for someone for something they can't help?
>buck teeth
>can't help
>what is modernt dental care?

>That jacket alone is fifty pound
What has the cost got to do with anything.
In most of his pictures he's wearing shit that doesnt go together at all and the pieces themselves are so trash that a counter culture mouthbreather like you just assumes it's his advanved tastes nobody can understand.

>hair is fine
>Exaggerates all his shittiest features
>Looks like an ill fitting oversized fur hat.
>Fine

Lmaoing at ur life bud

>>what is modernt dental care?
some people don't want braces

>What has the cost got to do with anything.
what are you talking about?
of course price matters. More expensive = more effay
otherwise people would just wear nothing

>hair is fine
looks good and unique

I smoked on and off for nearly 8 years. I quit about 3 years ago. So glad to not reek of ciggies anymore.

Most people in my friendship group smoke. I feel bad for them.

Why?

here's a more recent one

WHat up wang chang

Makes you smell bad and fucks with your health.

lol you are such a faggot. Imagine reading your post out to your friends and family and explaining its context. Then they would all know how much of an embarrassing low life faggot you are.
Praise KeK

but ACCEPT ME would be a funny tattoo ;^)

Dont bother. Its like telling a homosexuality that doing gay stuff in public disgusts people and they should refrain from doing it (they won't because they have no morals and are stubborn)

>lol you are such a faggot. Imagine reading your post out to your friends and family and explaining its context. Then they would all know how much of an embarrassing low life faggot you are.
Praise KeK
Imagine reading your post out to your friends and family and explaining its context. Then they would all know how much of an embarrassing low life faggot you are.

thats your problem kid. Until you stopped seeing smoking as a fashion statement ,you'll never be able to pull off the image you are looking for.

>us smokers

In Europe everybody smokes, dude, even more so at parties and in most dance clubs. You are way beyond the point

awesome
with this ultimate argument we have come full circle

saved!