Anyone else jumping on this train? I'm trying to decide between these and yellow old skool low-tops

anyone else jumping on this train? I'm trying to decide between these and yellow old skool low-tops

What train? Vans checkerboard trend came back and already left

no it didn't

Yeah it did. Only person I've seen wearing them is the fatty in the cringe thread

I had some in high school forever ago, then I bought another pair like 4 years ago

They're alright. They look childish to me now though.

Must suck to have not left your house for months
They're literally everywhere
Its like the superstar meme all over again

This been a trend

what's it like to live in middle america lmao

They died with the fear of god hype dude. Just let it go

Don't compare FoG to tacky ass checkered vans.
This is why Veeky Forums is so funny, people think they're well-dressed when they hop on bandwagons literally just to be on the bandwagon.
Those are some stupid looking shoes, looking like some ghetto kitchen floor.

Fog is pretty much the reason why vans checkerboard came back, the trousers and jeans fog made looked good with these shoes so youd see every celebrity/fashion wannabe on instagram wearing them together. Both fog and these shoes are cancer

>Impying that fear of god isn't tacky

Been rocking the blue washed ones for months now. Really comfy and goes well with comfy fits

2004?

checkered vans were in last summer, now they're just memes

These shoes have always been memes. Best to stay away.

Must suck living in a

FoG is fucking horrendous I really hope you're joking in defending that shit brand

>Fear of god

i have literally only ever seen middle schoolers wearing checkerboard vans
why do people think this can be a thing?

checker board is dildo tier shit. 2017 is lakai riley hawk tier year

pleb

It sort of already has been a thing recently. This is people jumping on the back end of the trend.

haha these were great in 2005, I used to have the multi coloured pair. When I was 17....

All I can think of when I see checkerboard slip-ons.

>PICKITUP PICKITUP PICKITUP

i went with these

Vans shill please go. When my 30+ year old Midwestern ex gf is wearing that shit, it must be at the absolute final leg of its cycle.

Vans loving fuccbois that can't afford FoG shit.
I present to you: Veeky Forums!

w2c slick ricky

>FoG
>not for fuccbois
the fact that they're mildly expensive doesn't mean they're a good brand, they're shit for clueless hypebeasts

tyler weared them, but they look very bad imo