/WAYWT/

One Thread to Rule Them All Edition
You need to give feedback if you're going to post

so, its the same black mohair sweater over the collared shirt, and under the red jacket.

Thank you for starting the thread. You should post a pic of yourself.

this is cool

me likey

No pause in between come on let's jam!

Jesus dude can you at least try to save some cute for the rest of us

w2c shirt

It was a teespring that appears to have been deleted, I'm sure there are similar ones out there though

Cool (very feminine though. But that's what you are going for i guess)
Not cool

Thoughts?

i love you

I think you're going with basic, no frills. Which is impossible to feel strongly about.

Would be a fun little quirk if you only wore colored t-shirts on a specific day of the week.

Just sayin.

haha

Would swipe right and you'd get a notification at a weird time like 5:30 am, so you're unsure whether I'm an early riser or an insomniac, let you initiate conversation and only message you when hotter guys aren't responding. We'd go on a dinner date and I'd find you nice. You'd walk me back to my place and really sweetly, touch my face and look down at me when you say you'd like to hang out again and you enjoyed getting to know me. It'd remind me of my ex. Fuck. I'd have gone out with you to avoid this feeling, but there'd be a part of me, empty and growing and gnawing at my insides waiting to love someone again. Maybe it'd be you. In that moment of loneliness, I'd kiss you and invite you in with me. After I lock the door behind you, I'd let you push me against the wall and kiss me hard. Oh. I'd start to feel your cock get hard against me. Usually this is hot but your sweatpants are making the fabric tent around your cock. Hm. I ask if you'd like a drink. You say sure, and follow my lead, taking your shoes off. Your socks.... they're from a 5 pack of Fila ankle socks. Uh. Hm. I try to avert my vision by kissing you again but you keep commenting on the decor in my apartment. We have sex because I want you to stop talking, but you keep telling me how beautiful I am and you won't change positions ("you get to be on top, because I ride all season babe"). I don't cum. I don't look at you until you're ready to finish, when I pull out and give you a hand job until your cum leaks on your stomach. You say something like "wow". My friend calls and tells me there's an emergency so I say I'll be right over.

I think I might just try adding some color. I've been rocking monochromatic stuff mostly because I'm
scared to get out of my comfort zone but I guess it couldn't hurt to try.

This was a genuinely entertaining read,
oddly specific though.

I think that poster was looking for an outlet un-attained in daily life. We should probably keep encouraging people to do this. Kinda like therapy.

I find it funny that a lot of us [myself included] dress the same way with the same low-profile minimalism yet we attack each other because we're afraid that our individuality is being encroached upon. But yeah, you should start doing a "weird day" you might like it.

Also, maybe start thinking about writing slice of life short stories, these details are kind of fun read for some reason...

It's nice to see some decent discussion on here once in a while.

I love this coolio jacketBrushing teeth is importantYou look like a secret society member- maybe clean up the fraying fabric on the bottom of your top
I feel like a lot of shirts would go better with the bottom half, cool bag

Too wide hips for dis outfit...
Basic Techcore...its ok i guess.

Love it... Nice, vintage mighty ducks shirt.

I only come here when I've been drinking, legit this place is turning into a self perpetuating echo-chamber of insecurity.

I just think maybe we should start putting more effort into interacting with each other iunno...

would be cool if we started coming up with new fashions rather than fine-tuning our standings within the ones already established...

I completely agree.
But "coming up with new fashion" on this board literally just means wearing the most outrageous, ridiculous shit and expecting to somehow ironically be cool.

I'm still just getting into it all so I haven't been moving past my comfort zone quite yet, some people are pretty helpful though- save for the circlejerkers who act like some guy who wears light blue jeans and a cream colored knit sweater is a fashion icon.

Oh you might like fabrixsquare stuff by the way, just search it on google. They had some pretty cool stuff called vandalique. Sizes can be a gamble but the material is usually pretty good and it washes without shrinking/fading to unwearable.

Also, look at their wristbands/accessories those things are addictive.

>fabrixsquare
I'll check it out, thanks!

WAIT, IM LOOKING AT IT NOW AND THEY DISCONTINUED ALL THE COOL STUFF, ITS ALL OVERSIZED SWEATERS OF NOTORIOUS BIG NOW.

WTF, I'm devastated... if you dig deep on their site you might find some jakets that aren't hypebeast...

Lol, I'm seeing a lot of oversized, yeah.
I'm not really sure what's considered hypebeast desu but honestly I don't really care what people think about my clothes as long as I like them.

I wore walmart jeans and shirts for about half my life and I survived. I'll try not to go too bandwagon-y.

I like some of the oversized shit though ngl, at least on the models they look pretty cool.

I'm 6'3 kind of athletic/skinny so not a complete lanklet so I'm not sure if oversized stuff would look good or not, maybe it'd look like normal size I guess.

I'm jack skellington too!

I'm liking longline shirts a lot, and stuff with reeeeaally long sleeves. I slouch on purpose because I feel uncomfortable when people have to look up at me.

or dress shirts untucked, I really like that for some reason because that's basically long-line.

haha, I've been wearing a lot of longline shit lately as well.
I really want to try crazy stuff with my clothes but the truth is that my motorcycle is pretty much my main mode of transportation and I have to travel pretty long distances daily so it basically cuts out a lot of what I can wear unfortunately, unless I want to take the bus that is but public transport outside of the capital is pretty trash.

Damn dude this is super edgy, but kinda cool. I bet you got like 5000 follower on twitter.

i really fuck with the colgate shirt senpai.
from what i can see it looks like it fits pretty decent.

Lmaoooo

Is that a family portrait? because you look like the one in the painting.

fuckin love the all black fit
this is nice, that colgate shirt is next level
Don't know if i fuck with it or not
i only fux with the jersey

i just woke up and I'm headed out to the grocery store for breakfast
how about u guys

Giving the ozweegos a rest for a while

I feel the jacket looks messy when its unzipped also a bonus from last night ;;;))))))))

I love all of these

Boring fit... jackets sorta weird, thought it looked okay.

That shirt is an automatic 12/10

Fuck I forgot to give feedback.. Wth are those shoes m8
>that bike 10/10 fit
Tumblrcore

nice legs

I have never seen a blander looking person in my life. 5/10 would not notice.

Jackets a bit to wide at the base for me, looks good though man holy shit.
ID on pants??

I likey. Thats some out there inspo you're using lel.

Do you have the hat?

Im pretty sure calling someone bland on Veeky Forums is a compliment so thank you.

>mental gymnastics

you got an instagram?

normie/10

That's an old Knoch picture.
Jacket and pants are Swedish m39 wadmal.
Don't be deceived the jacket fits like shit

what kind of pants are those

Yes but I'm not gonna post it, sorry. dont want my identity known

Id on cartoon plz ('v ')

thats balenciaga womans jacket right
looks cool but not sure how it'd look in real life

Blue

fuck outta here isn't that jacket like 3 grand

ID?

I heavily dig this fit

correct. I like it a lot but struggle to pair it with the rest of my wardrobe which is mainly raf

where do you get the money for meme cops?

Bleu de Paname Fatigue Pants

Got them on sale a while back

too fat to pull that off

yeah i commented on your raf sweater (yesterday?) - your fits are definitely cool buuuuut why do you like current raf, balenciaga and vetements? not hating but to me i feel like they're all quite stale brands not doing anything new especially for their price tag but ofc they do give off a "high fashion" vibe

w2c coat??

well I have a job that pays quite okay once i get 'jobs'
then I have a part time job in the city I live, in a store.

I also resell meme cops for silly amounts. sold most of the stuff in that pic as I dont care for vetements like i did two years ago.

its mostly about priorities. if i spend €600 on something I'll have to cut down on other 'luxuries' like going out or eating out etc. Spending a lot on something means spending less on something else. Same way people with full Rick wardrobes does it. They save up through a job and spend less on other shit. I dont really have any other expenses than rent and food and with fashion as my main 'interest' or 'hobby' its what I choose to spend my money on.

i used to like vetements a lot in late 2015 / early 2016 but it became hyped like supreme which is off putting to say the least.

I really like newer Raf (especially f w 16, not so much his latest) and indeed Balenciaga. Vetements not so much.

i don't like vetements because it became hyped but because it had potential to be something different but then just became a kind of parody of itself - aw17 was TERRIBLE
do you prefer womens balenciaga? because mens balenciaga to me was SO boring and ill-fitting. aw17 was just yawn to me
i have a soft spot for raf and tbf i thought ss17 was quite cool

Not him but.. are you kidding?

agreed on vetements. turned into streetwear 'every fuccbois holy grail'

I definitely think (demnas) womens balenciaga in general is more interesting than mens, I can also usually pull off the more unisex type pieces (due to my build) like jeans, trousers, jackets etc.

Not sure why I like new raf so much, it just appeals to my kind of style and I think I look good in it. I'm also a sucker for the oversized look, which I guess you can spot on how I also used to dig vetements.

theres a great showstudio video on aw17 on vetements which is pretty interesting
and yeah id agree - like most fashion to be honest and yeah that balenciaga jacket does look good on you
word - you should check vintage raf out though too if you're gonna be dropping retail money on it - aw02 and aw04 are both good oversized shows

how's this boring shit

Vans ruin any fit for me
good
very good
I really hate this for no good reason

granddads old sr suit from the 70s

does not help tha( I'm currently listening to The xx

I almost fell asleep looking at your fit

jesus christ how fucked up Veeky Forums became

no (You)s last thread so reposting
shirt should be white, fit looks okay though, would prefer a pic from further back
blurr
i'm rewatching seinfeld rn so good shit senpai
angle makes you look like you have mom hips
i can tell you/your parents got money.....but damn not good
v nice

I dig it
interesting idea but everything fits oddly
looks pretty good, nice to see c.e worn almost normally
inoffensive and ok

i don't think it needs to be white - that said i do wanna get a 70s wide collared shirt. just wanted to try something different
your fits decent but the texture on that sweater slightly reminds me of that really shitty all black alexander wang trend from the early 2010s

i thrifted it for 30 dollars

idk why but the GATS look jarring here

dirty old vans

nice shirt mayb try another belt

its a studying day boys and girls

why do you mask your face when you post your nudes, when you can see said face in all other pictures?

your fits are shit, faggot

oh no! D:

pic was already edited for a cbt thread on Veeky Forums

i just added it on.

Don't usually care for your fits, but you pull off dressier elements quite well.

The jacket looks a little snug when you've got it closed, but the bottom half is perfect. Also, is that raw hem a part of the jacket's lining or a separate layer?

Dope jersey, shit shoes. This is a perfect fit for rafadidas.

Not feeling the jeans.

Basic but nice

Looks cool but I wish I could see more of the details

only thing i don't hate here must be your pants.

posted last thread but not much said about it.

looks comfy and mac demarco
does it get hot wearing all of that? it looks like it would
why is the sky blocked out? i like the fit though i wish i could see the shoes more
ez pz nice
cool
nice shoes dude lots of blue
jerseys rep

well color me jealous

Thanks for the compliments, guys!
off to the hospital to find out if i have pneumonia.
at least they already put me on codeine.

uh I'll do my best

thank you, and for that fit, it was

believe it or not I also have a class D license. why is this black and white? I cant see much of your fit at all.

okay so I like this fit. forgive me for my imagination but i think it'd be better if

a) there was no underlayer- the jersey is the only top
b) you wore dark, athletic, above the knee shorts
c) and sneakers

lol i have less than 200, thank you though
you look confident, but I'd get a better fitting jacket and darker, slimmer jeans

thank you! I don't think I could ever pull off your style but you look v nice!!! who is on the shirt?

grab me some chocolate soymilk please
very nice fit :)

(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

if i was tumblr-core i'd be wearing shit from Earthbound
That's a very nice Anorak. I like it.

i enjoy your sweater

i like your fit and pants as per usual. but you should remember review other peoples posts, my friend.

thank

get better pants, darker ones that fit higher on the waist

get well soon pupper :(

ty guys, the shoes are margie velcro mids, I love em. here's an ironic pic with my shitty car for your viewing pleasure

what a fucking degenerate fag you are.

i take it your gay fucken lel

19yo try hard tldr

davil go

good fit, finally something not basic as fuck in these threads