All/Primarily White Sneaker General

Also was wondering, if CP's are worth the price or if they are just cuck meme shoes?

What are the best white sneakers Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

tipguin.com/index.php/2017/03/11/fashion-sneakers-and-trainers-for-men/
pastebin.com/TJqhKp3h
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Should I

if you aren't a manlet and can properly style them yes

The vintage line stans are pretty great

CPs don't seem too special to me, especially for their ridiculous price

hard to go wrong with AF1s, their silhouette has stood the test of time. all white are a great colorway for them too

Stans are very popular rn, a reliable cop

pic related is my favorite white sneaker. Ideally I'd go with a MMM GAT, but the Sambas are a great alternative for less than 1/4th of the price. I don't like the big gaudy navy blue swoosh on the Killshots, and OG GATs are hard to come by, and a little too long and clownish looking

pretty sure are air jordan 1's

but AF1s lows are beautiful especially when beaten

Correct. They are 'Pinnacle' 1s.

Never been into 1s but these really caught my eye

These from Gucci here! tipguin.com/index.php/2017/03/11/fashion-sneakers-and-trainers-for-men/ Love them

I hope gumsoles don't meme back into prominence, I like them too much

>in b4 "they're already back and dead last year" reply that happens after talking about anything gaining popularity

pastebin.com/TJqhKp3h

Chuck taylor 2's are pretty comfy and 6 times cheaper or something. There's no way that one pair will outlast 6 pairs. Also they look worse than all star 2's imo

where2c nike lauderdale with blue in europe?

Save yourself some money and just buy the regular whites or yin yang whites. They're too expensive for what they are. Don't get into the muh expensive ego trap. Nobody cares what you paid for your clothes as long as they look nice.
That being said if that money is nothing for you and you really like it who gives a fuck. Cop'em.

>OG GATs are hard to come by
Grailed.com

t. Was about to cop sambas until I checked grailed for gats

thoughts on these?

GATs are the shit. Fuck everything else. AF1s are acceptable if you want mids.

Omg what are these is dis by acronym

Are GATs comfortable? Like for walking around for a while

Y-3 sen low, I got them myself today. It's a womens shoe but who cares

yes

I've got these, they are super comfy.

I just copped a pair of vintage sneakers that are produced for the German Bundeswehr by a contractor

these are better than anything CP has released

You fucked up buddy, those are the mil-tec ones. Look it up, people are saying that they are uncomfy and durability is bad

I love Superstars but classic rubber shelltoe or bust imo.

I hate the alternate one they use on collabs and more expensive variants

These are my go-to white shoes.

ugly.

Recommend me some nice white sneaker for around 50 €. No converse or vans tho.

i copped adidas samba classic (like this but with the long tongue ) for like $40 american. so that would be well below your limit

Can't find them here for less than 80

Where the fuck does one cop gum sole stan smiths? All the local stores/mall have white soles.

grailed

I have some Lonsdale trainers with a white/red colourway and am wondering what sort of colours would go well? Should I treat the red lining like the red piping near the sidewall of white chucks?

Thought on theese?

is it possible for a shoe to be too white?

it looks so clean but I wonder if it would actually look weird when worn

just wear it more than once and it'll look fine

I'm hesitating Veeky Forums, help me

At the moment i'm wearing NB CRT300 (white logo model), Reebok C85 Club vintage (blue label) and classic stan smith
all of these are becoming worn... shoud I cop these

minty greens are better

or these ?

other dude is right.
It's not a contractor. Just some outdoor clothing company knocking off the GATs.

I want these but I know they'd look like shit after just a few wears because of how white they are.

This

it's all, in fact everythin in the world is a gayass ego trap... gay af, one should care about feeding stray cats and poor people...

i just picked up a pair of these in black, i like mine a lot, waiting for some cash to come in so I can grab the all white in your pic

remember to size down by a half

The nice speckled ones? Buy used

There's an almost transparent kind at footlocker

Been looking for a place to cop these for a long time, where can I cop do you know?

Man those look so much better without the shitty stitching and branding. I bet they're really delicate thought, fuck.