R H O D E S I A

What fabric would their short shorts be?

Other urls found in this thread:

stubbiesworkwear.com.au/product/stubbies-original-cotton-drill-short/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tell me about Rhodesia. Why is Veeky Forums so fascinated with them?
Is it the rightists pushing some sort of agenda again?

>they were Veeky Forums as fuck
>the improved the country tenfold, got fucked hard, and the coons let it fall to rack and ruin
>rhodesia >> zimbabwe

Ian Smith was right. Fuck NIBMR

White minority rule that got cucked by the UK, fought two fronts until they yielded to the black majority and became Zimbabwe

I just want to shoot 7.62 NATO :((((

How do I into Veeky Forumsk/?

>Why is Veeky Forums so fascinated with them?
It's not Veeky Forums. It's /pol/ crossposters.

>Is it the rightists pushing some sort of agenda again?
Yes.

If you had ANY idea about the history of Rhodesia/Zimbabwe you wouldn't try to shoehorn it into some Twitter-approved narrative of "rightist agenda"

Next thing you'll tell me that discussing about race discussion is exclusively on pol only
Oh...

w2c rhodesian bdu?

we still wear these as work shorts in australia
stubbiesworkwear.com.au/product/stubbies-original-cotton-drill-short/

No I won't.
Nevertheless, advocating and promoting racial discrimination has nothing to do with fashion and is considered politically incorrect.
, , are off topic posts, a bannable offence.

I could give you a pass if you actually talked the fabric of the shorts, like suggested by the OP, or anything to do with fashion such as silhouette, design.
Their "short shorts" are most likely cotton and so are their t-shirts and tank tops.

In the case you want to dress like them, you can easily find these garments in any fast fashion retailer.
As for the accessories and the weapons you have to ask . A wild guess for the former would be army surplus sellers and eBay.
This thread and the several ones that came before it are not about fashion.

lmao

>keep /pol/ on /pol/

People tell you you're from /pol/ just for saying "nigger." Veeky Forums folk have always said nigger it is just you redditors (or spiritual redditors) that don't like it.

And your lot will never, ever comment if someone is lefty/pol/-posting. For you that is like you're the fish and it is the water so you don't even notice it.

The ironic use of the word "nigger" and anons pointing users of the aforementioned to /pol/ is irrelevant.
And I am not going to address your implication that I'm "lefty" or lenient toward "lefty/pol/-posting".

See my previous post

jfc look at this nigger posting this unironic faggotry lmao

>this particular topic makes me uncomfortable because of my own ideology
>therefore the culprit for my conflicted feelings must be that it's someone else's agenda

>someone was actually autistic enough to write all of this out and hit the post button
Holy shit

Anyway, since this seems to be an /fak/ thread, what's a good place to get boonie hats? I'm looking for something military-like but not made of cheapest buyer milsurp shit.