Milsurp general

ITT: Veeky Forums & God tier milsurp products.

I'll start:
>GATs
>Fleck parkas
>BW mountainjäger backpacks

Other urls found in this thread:

bundeswehr-und-mehr.de/stiefel-und-schuhe/schuhe/sportschuhe-sneaker/bundeswehr-sportschuhe-neu-bw-hallenschuhe-weiss-sneaker/a-4190/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>it's a gats thread
Glad I live in the USA and I've never seen anyone else wear them because they sure are a meme on this site

whats the best place to buy that BW backpack

I'm glad GATS didn't become the next "affordable white lowtops" meme after Stan Smiths

Yeah, even in places they are easy to get, they are still not popular, maybe cause 'no-logos', but Stan Smiths look like fucking cancer.

they didnt? thank god.
t.just got a pair

where can you still cop? despite searching ive never been able to find a pair

German eBay

Varusteleka maybe?

They were the "affordable white lowtop" before Stans (2012-3), newfriends.

They are well known online but thankfully will never become a meme IRL

Most people aren't comfortable purchasing used / vintage shoes.

>not joining Veeky Forums in 08
>calling people new

Sorry, you literally cannot be effay if you are under 25, newfriend reddïtor

>German eBay
What is a fair price?

Used 20€+shipping
Used (almost mint condition) around 30€+shipping
New 40-60€+shipping

I /am/ 25.

make sure not to get the mil-tech variant of the gats, it's worse quality and more uncomfortable

How do I fill this out? I took german for 4 years but I don't know abbreviations.

strasse - street
plz - zip code
stadt - city
Nr - house number or what???

danke schön !

damn this shop has them new for 40 Eur but shipping is 35 Eur :(

>40eur
Sounds like the shitty mil-tec repro variant. If they are the OGs, 40€ is a good price, too bad about the shipping tho

Not really 'surp, but Vostok Amphibias are cool

are those bws gats? how did the numbers become gold?

they aren't as cheap if you are not buying them in europe.

>calls them a meme shoe
>literally never seen them irl

milsurp gats are fucking trash

only the Maison Margiela gats with the paint splatter are good, it cracks me up when some faggot buys cheap milsurp gats and tries to dump paint on them or paint a big red circle or some shit on them as if it somehow compares to the paint splatter applied by the paint splatter artisans at Maison Margiela

fucking trash thread as it stands - post some field jackets or something at least you fucking hounds

Straße street adress
Adresszusatz second adress
Nr. handy nummer

t. American who's been self teaching for 1 year

Nr is house number. It's the only other piece of information that you haven't provided yet.

these shoes are so ugly...
I noticed them for the first time irl yesterday,
I baka and rme at the wearer

bundeswehr-und-mehr.de/stiefel-und-schuhe/schuhe/sportschuhe-sneaker/bundeswehr-sportschuhe-neu-bw-hallenschuhe-weiss-sneaker/a-4190/

This shit is pretty Veeky Forums

Yep, that's mil-tec.

>only the Maison Margiela gats with the paint splatter are good
>He fell for the MMM meme

w2c

u are correct. adresszusatz is not obligatory.

handy nummer
handy
>handy
>number
are you kiding me? stop shitposting, sören!

That's an Alpha Industries J4 fishtail parka.

no it's not

its a fishtail parka but it doesn't have any alpha markings, i have one that looks slightly different from this

>tfw copped very good condition GATs on german ebay for $35 including shipping to US

this, people use this word way too lightly these days

Which shop?

I don't think you typed what you meant to say

Bought pic related "brand new GATS". It feels like ass, has flimsy backheeel and looks green/disgusting inside and on the suede outer. Should i chargeback on him?

That suede looks awful my man, it should be light grey or darker if well worn, not puke yellow. The inside looks terrible aswell, my bet is that they were not properly stored. Definetly should not be sold as "brand new"

>because they sure are a meme on this site
Can y'all read?

I wear my GATS all the time and people always ask why I'm wearing bowling shoes. Feels bad man.

those don't look real

Damn, they are quite odd looking shoes though. Should've just copped Sambas if you want normies to appreciate your shoes.

>implying memes exist anywhere except the internet

This is an Veeky Forums meme that's been going on for years

You do realize that there are gats that existed before MMM, after, and alongside, right?

>still on Veeky Forums after having well enough time to realize that this place is shit

>above 25
>still on Veeky Forums
>being proud of that

>still trying to be Veeky Forums
>still being dressed by the internet

>been here since '08
>still wears and defends wearing gats, the official meme shoe of Veeky Forums

Need I go on?

Yea that's what I'm guessing too. Bought them off the guy on Grailed proxying them. Guess I'm going to charge his ass back. I had to swap out the laces cuz the one that came with it barely even makes it to the 2nd to last hole. Fuck him.

On another note. Anyone know a solid german ebay store I can get a non fucked GATS from?

These are really underrated, just ordered one

I wonder if people will think I'm weird for owning both this and the POLIZEI bomber

If you speak german you can try ebay kleinanzeigen, some of the sellers will be willing to mail them inside europe.

are you terminally retarded?

don't speak any german. I think i might just hold off buying GATS until I see a cheap Svensson sale or MMM one on grailed or some shit.

Are you? How are there fake gats?

Lower quality reproductions

You're a fucking moron mate

he's saying they don't look like genuine BW gats, which they don't
you're the one who seems like he's only heard of MMM gats

>implying the german military has its own factories where they manufacture their own clothing

There are so many reasons why calling them "fake" is retarded. How do you know that for whatever year those particular ones were produced they didn't switch manufacturers or cut costs and use lower quality materials

Lower quality reproductions

You're a fucking moron mate

okay so you ARE terminally retarded
good to know

need some GATS w2c? amerifag here

deutsch ebay
read the thread

any other cheapcore an user should know about

flecktarn parkas and GAT's are basic poverty core in germanic cities

Of course they will.

Kommandostore for milsurp. Amazon and etsy for fakes/internet "culture". HM for basic/fuccboi.

I'll live with it

w2c

all the more reason to own them

Kommando

Any good Milsurp stores that ship to Australia cheaply. Our local surp stores are complete shit.

Any experience with Bundeswehr Pilotenstiefel boots?

this is my whole Veeky Forums mentality right here

you guys can't compare to
LE PAINT SPLATTER ARTISANS

I just copped a pair, haven't had a chance to wear em yet. They're pretty heavy, but the build quality is excellent on them. Didn't realize they're full watertight style, so you don't really get breathability with them at all. I'd also get a better insole, as the one provided is like a wool one with minimal padding. Comes with a decent heel too if you're into that.

Got these a couple months back and are my most worn trackpant the waist on them is pretty shit but I think there pretty good for how cheap they are

Only $15nzd or $10usd

Thanks user.
What about sizing? Where did you get them from? Can you recc a link from the other post that I linked?

how's high school, little buddy