Redpill me on color

and why does Veeky Forums seems to hate anything but all black/monochrome fits

I've grown kinda bored of them lately and have been trying to experiment with color. So far I've only been able to pull of basic stuff like earth tones (pic related)
Explain how to succesfully color coordinate your clothes and post examples.
And yes, I've read the sticky. It's pretty basic

>why does Veeky Forums seems to hate anything but all black/monochrome fits
why do you keep repeating this meme?
you post anything all black or black and white you have 10 people moaning about how it lacks color

just check the current waywt and you'll see for yourself lmao

some borecore

we need to go deeper

The reality is that color is very difficult to coordinate properly. Most people who wear colors on a constant basis tend to not be into fashion. People who are into fashion tend to not wear colors because they lack the creativity and ability to match them. It is much easier to put together an entire monochromatic outfit and have it look good.

With that being said, I personally prefer to have a monochromatic wardrobe because it means I can mix any combination of my clothes and they will match. I do appreciate people who can do color. I definitely don't have that talent.

with colours, especially vibrant ones you can start with just 1 piece, shoes or top and let that one piece speak for itself and pop, the rest of it will compliment itself

That fit is shit faggot. Get the fuck back to /r/kanye

>colors
are you gay?

where did you get this idea? when Veeky Forumsggots complain about color they just mean bad color combinations
monochrome is easier, but I think it's generally kind of boring and makes you look like you're a part of the edgy VLLBVLCK techno crowd, which I fucking hate
this seems like a nice combo

That fit in your pic is fucking trash.

the colors are great

>offwhite shoes
>with black pants
fucking dreadful

Veeky Forums is not one person. There are posters and lurkers.
The sticky mentions to observe others. Look at the people around you, paintings and drawings etc. and ask yourself if there are colour combinations that appeal to you. There are these two books in colour, one by Johannes Itten and one by David Hornung that may help you.

People who wear fits like that have a talent to fuck it up with the shoes.

what colours?

Neutral colours are as the name implies most easily combined with each other. Even people who wear a lot of colour tend to stick to a scheme. May that be dusty pastels, bold orange and blue, dark emeralds purples and reds etc. Its not just about one colour but the shade, hue and saturation. Unless you buy a full outfit and wear each piece only in one fit you want your items to go together with many other items in your wardrobe. So you either have one or two colour schemes or you don't have any. Even neutrals require some thinking when you combine them, beiges and greys can be cool or warm coloured, be more or less saturated and too dark or light just like colours.

Personally I mostly wear neutrals and sometimes one colour scheme which never dominates the fit.

And your pic is just neutral colours too.
If you want to be able to make colours work you need to have some aesthetic sensibilities and you can only develop them by looking at visual art.

If you are rich as fuck and can throw away all those circus shirts after you wear them once and everyone imprints it in their mind as one of your "outfits" then nothing is better than finding different ways to coordinate.Monochrome is much more practical and timeless.What sounds better?

HE WEARS THAT SAME ORANGE SHIRT EVERY WEEK.

OR

HE IS ALWAYS WEARING BLACK.

Go away plen

Black white and grey go together easily, and is currently trendy as a sort of 'minimalist' style. It's not much work to make it look good, so that's why it's popular. Coordinating colors is much harder.