How do I dress "rich?" Serious question...

How do I dress "rich?" Serious question, as I want to show that I am richer than I am without actually being richer at all. For reference, I'm 26 and male. I figure I can still dress like a rich cunt in college and give the outward appearance of money.

I figure I can get a Princeton or Yale pullover along with some slacks. Hah. What else would I need? I'm doing this for reasons.

tasteful prep is good since if you pull it off correctly you will look like a millionaire, but it does require some investment

What is the least amount of investment I can make? Like I said, I'm doing this for reasons, but I also don't have a ton of money.

How does it feel being so pathetic

invest in less but high quality clothes. If you want to dress rich, you need to pay for expensive clothes. No way to fake it

this
If there is anything worse than rich people acting like rich elitist, its poor people trying to look like rich elitists
kys OP

a single nice tailored suit works for a buisnessman look. make sure to get nice yet tasteful accessories, that's the right way to look impressive in a suit
or if you're going to impress clueless poorfags you can just get a single designer item with big and noticable branding, like a YSL or Versace sweatshirt or something. pair that with some simple sneakers and pants and you're good to go

It's a costume, basically. I do work where I need to be "undercover" and make it look like I belong places. I'm not doing it to feel rich or anything like that. It's for security stuff and passing as someone else (not a specific person, but the general person).

End your life.

wear a suit everywhere you go and walk like putin
thats enough for most normal people to assume you're rich

Ignore the fags complaining in this thread OP. Unfortunately I don't really have any advice to give, but what you do for work sounds pretty cool.

Maybe you should develop your own personality first you pretentious fuck

>i work but i cannot do my work

Tasteful prep like the other user said, fake submariner

New money rich is dressing in flashy designer clothes. I know a millionaire that just wears ordinary clothes, but he makes sure they fit good.

It isn't, though. Your shit mannerisms will always betray you as gutter sludge.

you gotta have the dont give a fuck give a fuck look. also talk about boats/rowing or vacations to different countries.

Ivy League frat

wear acne