Veeky Forums's consensus on beards?

Veeky Forums's consensus on beards?

necessary for a small amount of people, neither good/bad on a small amount of people, and absolutely shit on everyone else. if you're even wondering if your beard looks good, or if it's full, it sucks and you need to shave it. long beards never look good. you do not look like a viking, or a mountainman with a beard. in all likelihood you will look like a metrosexual from ontario. if your hair is long, don't grow a beard, you'll look like you live in an underpass. NEVER look to celebrity beards for inspiration. you do not have their facial aesthetics or makeup. you will not grow out a beard and suddenly look like conor mcgregor.

apply beard if you are
a.) a jawlet in need of a disguise
b.) have thick, dark, beard genes and a short haircut
c.) living in a literal nuclear holocaust and dont have access to clean razors

otherwise fuck off. that's it i guess

awesome, only acceptable facial hair aside from mustaches.

literally only have a beard because its easier/cheaper to trim with clippers than shave all the time

>have medium-long hair
>grow a beard
>homeless guys that live under the bridge near the taco bell start treating you as one of their own, despite your $350 wolverines

you know how when you shave, its a down stroke on the cheek and upstroke on the neck? With the grain right? When you comb a beard, is the same principle? Down the cheek, up the neck?

Looks great on some guys. When it became a meme, lots of 7/10's fell to 4-5/10 but they were ugly anyway, but at least they had a novelty to talk about.

Low test patchy or no beard growth faggot detected

Beards are a cope. Stubble game is where it is at, BOYOS.

I'm glad the culture has become more accepting of the male condition even though feminism has become rampant and unchecked. But really, I think modern man has evolved to look better shaved and most beards are supposed to be shaved off.

What is this anti beard circlejerk from pol? Greeks had beards, vikings had beards, and varg has a beard. I don't even know what is happening.

If you like beards and can grow a beard then grow a beard if you want, if you like beards but can't grow a beard then just wear light stubble, and if you don't like beards then just don't grow a beard.

But most people are not descended from ancient Greeks, Vikings and Varg. Most European people don't have the genes to make a beard work and their ancestors were mostly shaved.

How can I keep it at light stubble?

this fucking picture

The stubble setting on your electric shaver/beard trimmer is enough to keep it at about 2mm. The ideal facial hair length for any man.

what if it's an under-bite , works both ways I guess

I have a weak chin and assburgers.
Having a beard keeps me going.

feel you

it's just anti-millennial contrarianism. If /pol/ had been around in the early 60s it would be calling anyone clean-shaven a faggot.

It'll always be a good look if your facial hair isn't patchy as fuck. Also, try not to pair it with an undercut and bowtie.

I have black beard with some blonde/reddish hairs

am I /Veeky Forums?

Sounds cringe as hell desu

How long does it take for a decent beard to grow, i have the potential but after 2 weeks i shave it

>tfw can only grow a spic stache with goatee
>tfw it doesn't even connect
My facial hair will never be Veeky Forums

I look creepy and lifeless without a beard so I keep a very short one, with the mustache slightly longer

Rate my stubble laddies

JUST