Then post conventionally unstylish outfits that somehow work

also interested in seeing this

>good looking
>double denim
pick one

end the stigma

mandatory post to this question

these proportions make him look 5'5" it's fucking awful

He might be 5'5 he looks a bit hispanic, or something.
Should have lost weight and sized down.

its becuse the fit is wide, skinny people look 6'0 in skinny jeans even if they're 5'8

Hedi is love, Hedi is life. RIP SLP

the only pants i feel comfortable wearing with ym denim jacket are black

Bumping for interest

no im not memeing

Black on black. It's the only double denim that consistently looks good.

It falls into the same "needs to match" issue that indigo on indigo denim does. Black dyes don't always match across garments. But this ultimately gets to the challenge of double denim; either you match closely enough to make it work or you ensure both pieces are dramatically different in color.

I get where you're coming from and agree that you need two similar tones to pull off double denim. However, i think with blue/blue you really need something between the two pieces so it doesn't all blend together. For some reason that doesn't seem to matter so much with black/black.

Maybe it doesn't matter as much, but in your example, the hem of the white shirt breaks the black at just below the model's waist, so I only have my imagination to work on. I think what you might be reacting to is the fact black dyes are harder to discern differences between. I just tried two denim jackets on (an LVC Type III and an old Wrangler jacket with slant pockets), and despite both being similarly dark to my jeans, neither looked very good paired with them. The blues are just slightly off. Black probably gives you a bit more room to play with in what constitutes a good match.

its this man literally 3 foot tall

lmao i copped that jacket from him

Double denim works if both pieces are a drastically different colour, thats it

nice, w2c ?

youtube.com/watch?v=PD5HfM3DZt8

lemaire

Where do I cop a denim jacket that doesn't fit like shit on a tall person?

They're all too short and the bigger sizes just get wider and look bad on me.

Pic related is how they look on me. Which is terrible if you're skinny and tall.

dark or light denim jackets generally look good with black levi's.

Be /C A N A D I A N/
Pic unrelated. Just a cool little microbe

They're supposed to be short. Haven't you looked in this thread and seen the shirts hanging out at the bottom?
And I think they've pretty much only got longer over time.
I've got a type 3 which I believe could be late 60s and it's about 22 inches from the base of the collar down to the hem.

>He isn't rocking triple denim
Evolve.

just bought this one.
what do you think?

kys asap

mad?

this guy gets it. Blue on blue can not and will not ever work

haha Eddie Murphy looked kick ass back then

back to your uniqlo/white sneaker threads

>Implying I even own white trainers/anything from uniqlo

hey man ill give you a tip: if you google rogue territory supply jacket, youll see a lot of pretty sick double denim fits. basically people pairing their RT denim supply jacket with their raw denim.

Watch Badlands

The stitching is a bit autistic with those lines and the Ws. Not a fan of that. Rest of it looks good enough.

Why the fuck are Levi's jackets such piss poor quality now? Look how flimsy and shit that jacket looks compared to something they made 20+ years ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=lJRN76hxFz0

the only correct answer

b

Can you describe what you mean? I am ignorant of the differences.

i like to double denim

2/2

looks really good

I rock double light wash denim sometimes.
Come at me.

but seriously, it just depends on the washes and how they look together

just like any fashion rule it's situational, not hard and fast

holy shit dude i was literally just looking through the archive for your fits. i've had this one saved since forever

but back on topic, george carlin, double denim, that belt, no shirt. iconic

forgot the fucking picture

lol never would have though someone would remeber the fits i posted. i dont really get on here much anymore andjust put my fits on my IG. the one you saved and some of the other ones i posted here are on there. will post the other ones too soon if i still have em saved on my phone.
instagram.com/blacksw_n/

>find cheap og lang denim jacket
>ship it to my old house instead
>no idea what to do now
fuck

yeah that jacket looks pretty stupid on a normal person without the model and gritty camera angles/etc

deliciousness

Haha uh lol yeah, it looks retarded here and in the model photo.

thats the most aesthetic bike i've ever seen, what is it?

it's literally written on the side in plain text

kek oops

*reads the art of manliness and gentleman's gazette for fashion advice*

double denim is too much denim!

But it looks great in both ?

my drz400

>no shirt

The jacket appears to be a shirt, not a jacket.

alright, no undershirt. close enough anyways

carlin was a hunk
would give him a smooch

coolest one so far desu

Please do something different with your hair. Literally Sideshow Bob tier, if you just changed the shape or let it grow a little lower like Jimmy Hendrix it would be so much better. I appreciate the natural hair idea and the "i don't care" look, you could still have it and have an objectively more complimentary silhouette. handsome dude tho, great fits

Jimi *

how tight should your denim jacket be? i know theyre supposed to fit slim, but i can barely lift my arms in mine. its so constricting. is this normal?

not really

if theyre that tight youve done something wrong