Veeky Forums Boyfriend/GF General

DELET

post your BF or GF

who here /nopartner/? hehe

This is pretty much what she looks like

BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPP

mmmmmm-mmmm-mm.... it's time... all those taco bell buffets, paying off... i'm ready

PFFFFTT

SNIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFF... oh postively foul... SNIIFFFF when did you eat chines--- BRRAPAAAAAAPAPPRRRRRRLLLLLLTTT

hold it in... i beg you my dear.... you must... please... hold it in till we get to my bowl.... i know that was a lot... of taco bell.. oh your tummy must hurt so.... almost there... oh yes, there it is, my bowl

BBBRRRRAAEEEEEEERRRRRRRRLRLLLLLTTTTPRPPPTRRR BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAP BRAPAPAPAPRRPRRTTT PFFFTTTTTLLLR PFFFT PFFFFT

mm, o hthe smell, sweet and tangy... glazed in dirito dust, from the locos tacos, mixed in with the feast oh so heavinly... oh, so many bits and pieces... mmm, i can't resist, it's time to eat!

GLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORP mmm yes my dear GLORPGLORPGLOPRGLORPpostively scrumtious, oh i must have more

BBBRAAAAAAAAAAPAPPPHLLHHHLHLLTLTTTTTRT

GLORPGLORPGLORPGLORP-thank you my dear GLORPGLORPGLORPGLORP this is a heavenly treat GLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLOPRGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORP mmmm oh yes GLORPGLORP smorgasboard

SSSSSLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

All done and this is relevant to the thread and not off topic mods

Not my gf but might ask her out. Idk if she would say yes or no

HAHAHAHAHA

But seriously, how does one man hear his gf asking him to kiss/eat her ass for posting the pic on internet and accepts.

this

>With some other guy
>debating whether you should ask her out

drop it bro, ask out some other qt virgin, as this is clearly your first so you have copious amounts of spaghetti to spill, and you will just get hurt spilling it with some girl who's been around the block

You think she would say no? She always wants to take pics with me and tries talking to me during class but I always fuck up and say some stupid shit making it awkward :(

go for it my dude believe in yourself

she likes you my man. go for it.

I repeat this sentiment. Even if youre awkward and she realises it, she will certainly remember it.

the worst Veeky Forums meme

I HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND HES A MANLET BUT IM A WOMANLET SO IT WORKS
HI HUNNI BAER

I like this. Did the same for my so

BBRRRRRAAAPPPPPPPP

That's me... I know I'm ugly af :(

What do you mean realise it

NOT A MANLET

The autism is strong with you. If she realises that you are fucked up she'll remember it, planting a potential seed later.

yes u r, asssshole

Just hang out with her mano y mano and make a move my dude, you got this.

So is my autism good or bad? I think you're saying it's good because she understands I'm kind of awkward?

Internet fight me right now bitch i'm more effay anyways

Just do it faggot. You're moderately attractive and have nice hair and have clearly built a rapport with her. If you're actually friends then a romantic rejection shouldn't stop that if the two of you are remotely mature. And if it works out you can stop asking Veeky Forums for help.

How do you say no?

I am saying that you have planted the seeds of a rebound, bank that,

I hate brap posting so much...

OK sure ur more effay BUT im smarter and i can lift more weight than u
ur Veeky Forums and /mu/ while im Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums

still a hugefuckingidiotdoof

end your lives

By having some pride

can confirm this works

>tfw no gf who enjoys assplay

This man is single.

his grinder is on fire though

ABSOLUTAMENTE ASQUEROSO
people into ass eating must be castrated

man up faggot, she obv enjoys your company if she's talking to you often and taking pics with you and such. also just be confident about yourself

Not really. Even to gays, they are disgusted by aspieness.

But still Orb is aesthetic as fuck. Compared to the round faced beta fashioncels on this forums.

I want to hate you, but it's actually relevant for once.

>falling for the nigger eating ass meme

Absolutely pathetic. Why don't you eat the shit that comes out of her and as well?

me and my girl

If you go for it and succeed, pretty soon she's gonna be telling you not to worry 'bout dude in the back

jus b yourself

did you coordinate those outfits?

nope

>that disgusting stretched out earlobe
>ever being effay
pick one and ONLY one

cute as fuck
wtf are THOSE tho

top couple :)

I've only seen two couples posted and one Veeky Forumsggot too pussy to ask another girl out

Veeky Forums really full of virgins

Why would you think it's a good idea to post your gf on Veeky Forums?

ex

sad emoji

she's a qt user

another pic of your girl pls :)

You are what you eat. Hmm tastes like bacon

she looks like your younger sister user

before this thread gets deleted I just want to say I hate her style

the 90s are over, the subtle goth thing is gross now

I die a little inside whenever I see a morbidly obese goth.
I'm not old enough to know if there were many of those originally but it just seems so wrong for a goth not to be skinny.

Yeah I think that's why he said 'ex'

was intercourse had in this relationship user?