What would you guys call this look?

What would you guys call this look?

/fuckboy/

Highschool teenager

Posting a couple more for more reference

The Pacsun/UO quality garment wearing, Instagram fast-nu-"fashion" high schooler-core

Basically the "I can try to act like I'm into fashion in a photo with cheap ass clothes"-core

How would one set up for shots like this? Let's say if I want to make an Instagram. Are there any guides?

Fuccboi-ish?

wtf are you talking about? Put clothes on and take a photo

the fuck are those bends on the right guy

give up now if you have to ask how to take a photo of yourself

instagram-core
fuccboi-core
what the fuck is that cuff-core
shitty taste in beer-core
weird-ass drinking-locations-core

seriously, this is fucking abysmal, it's on the level of that manlet who always wears the oversized flannel and ripped jeans, you know the one

Yea but everyone knows you can't be fashionable unless your clothes are expensive right?

I know the one.

Sorry for the ignorance but, bends?

subtle bieber core
bieber-thrift

I think he ment cuffs

Secretly bi core

Nah man, cuffs are on shirts. I mean like how they bend their jeans so the inside is showing.

I feel like these dudes have tumblrs with shit like chill vibes anime beats vines and depression memes

Second half of the decade faggot. Seriously, most of my faggot friends have adapted this style. It's nice if you can pull it off though.

it's called cuffing or pinrolling. this guy does it in a really faggy way however
he should really just fold them a few times if he wants them up this high

Gay look or nigger look

"bro check out my bandcamp LP pls"

H&M-core

current trend

I wonder what we will call it in the future

I'm 18 and don't have a personality core

more like I'm normal and get laid core

They obviously are edited to some degree. What cameras are used, software, etc.

I think this is more of a /g/ or something question..

Nah dude you can take these and edit them with your phone. A smartphone comes with filters and most have good enough cameras.

probably just iphone & vsco

/thread
ITT: triggered autists with no asian qt3.14

>hmm, what can i say to these anons on Veeky Forums to justify my yellow fever?
>aha! ill show him the picture of the girl with her face like this ;p
>okay now i have to contribute to the thread
>i know, ill write "/thread/"
>okay now to shoehorn in my fetish

why do you analyze the external world so muc?
>he should really just fold them a few times if he wants them up this high
I imagine reading the subtitles of an anime character thinking this about the main character

I find it fascinating to think that one day History teachers and kids all over will examine pictures of us during this time, and talk about our clothing style.

@12313956
> being this autistic with rustled jimmies
> xDDD
Here's your (you), retard. heh, nothing personnel kid

Sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkk.

>@

Holy fuck

They went to the trouble of looking fly in all Ross and they didn't seal the deal with a Citizen watch?

played out in late 2014/early 2015 unless you're some flyover normie

>seriously, this is fucking abysmal, it's on the level of that manlet who always wears the oversized flannel and ripped jeans, you know the one
HAHAH, I know the one.

getting triggered this hard.
Shit, I guess user hit the nail on the head with that one didn't he.
It's okay, I'm sure you'll find a girl who's into your twink style someday.

fuccboi uniform 2017

that person looks more latina than asian

@12314076
|not using @s

depression

it's real think about it