Do you want to see the receipt mate

wtf did you do to your pants/shoes. This looks really bad. Get new shoes

yes

You're trying way too hard.

Just give up

lurk

College math-geek

Lmao manlet ninja black ops autist

i am genuinely autistic and even cringed at that outfit. i am either healing or he just managed to receive the ultimate autismo trophy with that fit.

you look exactly like those annoying turkish and italian immigrant kids hanging around after school at the bus station, thinking they v cool wearing their fake caps and purses (idk what to call them, these retarded little fake LV shoulder bags). if that was the look you were going for, you did well. be sure only to sit at the backseat of the bus, with as many underaged immigrant friends as possible, and boom that lovely foreign music through your cringely badly sounding phone speakers.

if you did not want to end up looking mentally disabled, it would be a good start to lose the cap, the belt (wtf is that? cannot even wrap my head around that) and tie your laces properly. but even then, the green accents would have fucked it all up in the end anyway.

/Thread

What about me?

We have a specific word for them here in the Netherlands since they are like a plague here

tell me please

in German - Kanake

We call them 'tjappies', but they call themselves that as well since they are too mentally disabled to understand that its a degrading term

If you took off the hat and got a sweater without a zipper it would be good

You look like you work at asda

>mfw

Please no

The huge folded bump from the pants above those really skinny shoes looks strange

i look sleepy don't mind my face.
also not sure which thread to post so did both sorry.

the green zipper is really weird. not a fan of the belt either but nbd
i wanna see it from the front ! i think a nice pair of boots would even the fit out but that's just me.

nobody else posting?

I fucking love that this guy is becoming a meme.
Let's make him big

wtaps

i bet you're norwegian or swedish