youtube.com/watch?v=O5Cqc6Beqm8
youtube.com/watch?v=EZ0KfHHjyrw
youtu.be/rxK1abRYXJo
youtu.be/WpWHsi1VMxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i really hope that guy is wearing that shirt unironicly

"that guy" is sam hyde and yes it's ironic

this fit is amazing. it is a masterpiece

The top hat is an oxymoron; it represents the upper class gentleman but is also representative of the navy and the sea, and the poor dockhands and sailors who slaved for their masters. Sam is a master of subtle imagery.

The pink hair is obviously referencing punk fashion, which was a lower class anti establishment movement, which again contrasts with the top hat that represents the aristoracy.

The crufifix hanging near the ripped shirt represents the loss of christianity and the materialism in this era. The Crucifix, with an image of a starved and thin Jesus, is immediately contrasted with the exposed corpulent belly of Sam. Again, the 69 symbol on the shirt also represents Hedonism and Sexual decadence against Christianity.

The Flannel under the shirt also represents the working class, rural american, which is Contradicted with the blazer worn on top. This blazer is also a deep social Statement, the yellow representing the Chinese, and the black representing Africa, which signals the mass moving of Chinese companies and corporations into Africa.

What makes the outfit perfect;however, is the blue bow tie situated on the left collarbone. Bow ties, commonly used most in formal settings, are a contradiction to the informal attire.

Sam Hyde is a master of fashion, and should be ranked with all the other greats of fashion like Rick Owens and Raf Simons.

mde jumped the shark around tissue box 1
really wish fags would stop jerking off this cuck

geeze louise

completely unironically though i think he can pull this off

I agree

Sam always looks like that creep who hits on high school girls.

Cause he literally fucks underaged chicks consistently

Isn't this that autistic Nazi that got his Adult Swim show axed?

is that a citizen?

he's a pretty well known school shooter

This is unironically a good look

This is the ideal make body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

w2c sammykins

that's because he does. i remember i went to an MDE thing in brooklyn with a friend who was 17 at the time (tiny asian chick who looks 14) and he was relentless. He got her number and then waas texting constantly for the next couple days trying to meet up for dinner. It was top cringe but fun replying to him

High school girls have lost their V-cards and are well on their way to a double digit partner count, these days.
So why would a man of any age be a creep for going after one? Think about it. There is no chastity and innocence to protect.

all posters in mde threads should be b& for underage

WOW BLACK SHIRT N BLACK PANTS

AMAZING FIT

Seems nobody wants somma dat Quality Time

Who wore it better?

this post is a major league swag out

I just made an inspo thread and I can already tell it's gonna die before the sun sets. This shit I can guarantee you will be up for at least 2 days.
never change Veeky Forums.

Is that Ross?

disregarding the appallingly creepy tone of this post

millenials are actually having less sex than the previous couple generations

no

>"that guy" is sam hyde and yes it's ironic
Yeah and his nazi jokes are """ironic"""

he's actually quite attractive with bleached hair + black shirt black jeans

morrissey core

that snape looking faggot is how most people on Veeky Forums look to everyone else

W2C that North Face?

Sam is the most effay man ever. Marky has some really nice tits

ruh roh

what does that even have to do with wearing an outdated meme shirt as an obvious joke?

youtube.com/watch?v=qlA_nwpQOi8

sam on Veeky Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=UHHJMrP2YG0

sam on /ross/

Shareblue pls go

smells like teen spirit

youtube.com/watch?v=O5Cqc6Beqm8

Charls' fit is fire in this desu

Bump

>millenials are actually having less sex than the previous couple generations

That's because in our generation there are lots of guys that have no sex. See: Veeky Forums.
The girls have plenty of sex they are doing it with a minority of men their own age but also older men.

You didn't make an argument, though. You just my tone creepy.

There is no chastity or innocence in these girls: what is it that is being protected?

reminder that tim heidecker absolutely humiliated this clown

youtube.com/watch?v=EZ0KfHHjyrw

lol jesus christ stfu you "chivalrous" dweeb. That beta mentality of "i-if i am nice to her and protect her ill get laid" is exactly why you aren't getting any and why you just default to blaming those "unvirtuous harlots".

I'm not sure what you're talking about, I think what I'm saying is like the exact opposite of what you're accusing me of.
The poster to whomst I was replying was talking about how it's creepy for someone like Sam Hyde to hit on a high school girl.

I am saying it's not creepy for someone like Sam Hyde to hit on a high school girl.
I am saying that if you believe it is creepy you are listening to your internal white knight.

I am saying, in reality, that high school girl has probably sucked multiple dicks and fucked multiple men. So why does she need to be protected from Sam Hyde hitting on her?

She has no virginity left to protect, right? That's why we have this instinct to protect younger women.

whom's't'dv'est

Anyone got a link to the greaser skit they did? Where they're sitting on a car and talking like 60's deliquints. If he exaggerated that style less it would work. Just because he's a big and confident guy.

youtu.be/rxK1abRYXJo
youtu.be/WpWHsi1VMxI

Thanks man. Forgot about the shitty haircut in the first. But if he toned it down it could owrk. Especially the second one.

w2c sunglasses?