/thinspo/

Last thread: Comfy Rules:
>post thinspo
>make america thin again
>stay hidhratted (Our hearts go out to you, froggo)

FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/jvUjw16e

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/93cLG9jj

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cRSeyCZwEUI
youtube.com/watch?v=A4xj-KUMcgk
a.safe.moe/JTbyY.webm
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/83/6/1442.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23632752
youtube.com/watch?v=olEMIohTgzQ
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2129158/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=cRSeyCZwEUI
>refute this

did you see the posters pinned comment?

[FOR CLARIFICATION] I’ll admit there are points in here that I didn’t communicate very well, so just to quickly clarify:
- -
1) The point is NOT “calories don’t matter, so eat whatever you want”
2) Despite the overly “in your face” nature of the video intro, the main point was that there are other things you should track instead of calories (namely your macros - protein/fat/glucose/fructose), as it would be much more useful information
3) What is important rather than calories for determining weight gain/loss is the hormones (and levels thereof) your body produces in response to the food you eat. Your body reacts very differently to different macronutrient/micronutrient compositions.

■Also, I am most definitely not saying that the first law of thermodynamics is wrong. It is a scientific law. I am saying it is not relevant (or at the very least not sufficient ) to explaining how the body processes food and stores fat. If you want to understand a copper vessel, use thermodynamics. If you want to understand the body, use biochemistry and endocrinology.
- -
I think it was Gary Taubes who put it like this: The thing about CICO is that you’re essentially saying something like “The lecture hall is full because there are more students coming in than there are students coming out” - this is obvious and not worthwhile information. What you would like to know is why are the students in there? Is there a particularly interesting lecture? And if there are more students leaving than staying, what is causing that? Did the lecturer make an off-putting comment?

wen u see dis, slam a big ol glass of water in memory of froggo

Feel as if I am starting to get back on track. Really let myself go, but finally starting to lose the weight I gained during that time period. Changing meds has been a nightmare. Not an excuse of course, mostly lack of self-control. Currently back at 18.04 BMI. Hoping to lose another 2 kg to get back at my lowest weight point so far. Then straight to my final weight goal and lose the last additional 2 kg.

There is no need to. No matter the minimal differences there is no way you cant lose weight eating under your tdee. The whole point is that we oversimplify calories to make it more understandable for anyone. TDEE calculators are not accurate, calorie labels are not accurate, thats why you need to addapt your diet according to the changes you see in your body. If you are eating 200 calories under your TDEE (calculated online) and not losing weight, addapt your intake until you find what is the perfect way to lose weight (or gain weight or maintain).

Why do you guys hate traps?

Honestly? I dont mind them but pretending that you'll ever look like a woman is ridiculous.
There is a tranny in my school, he wears skirts, has long hair and legally changed his gender and name (i think he also had sex change and breast implants)
He is also 1.80, has a deep ass voice (sounds like a truck driver pretending to be a little girl), and the most prominent jaw ive seen.
I wouldnt give a fuck if in my country sex change and hormones weren't included in Social security.

I'm jealous

Why?
>I wouldnt give a fuck if in my country sex change and hormones weren't included in Social security.
I totally agree with you it should be privately funded.

not really too relevant, but what makes me truly mad is that certain of these things get partly or completely refunded where I live.

while on the other hand, I have to pay full price to see a fucking therapist even though I am well insured, for example. I had a surgery done in the past because of a disability I was born with, had to pay the full price. still in debts as of now.

everyone can be and do whatever they want, but this just makes no sense? how is getting a more female voice or even lasering facial hair more important? why does the government have to pay for this (read = us)? fucking hell. this is just disturbing. get your priorities straight and refund things that might save lives.

He's a fucking retard

Day six of keto. Total Calorie deficit of approximately 6584.29. (As in adding up the defs of the six days.)

I'm aiming to grind down from 77.4kg to at least 70kg. I may go further, I'll see how I feel about it when I get there.

Aiming for around 1kg/2.2lb lost per week.

youtube.com/watch?v=A4xj-KUMcgk

Look at this fat stupid bitch

bullying is not nice )^:

>been fasting for the past 5 days
>just been drinking coffee and water
>feel like i'm going to die

I need some motivation, I feel like i'm going to pass out at any moment. this is my first ever "fast" not counting the time i tried IF.

fatties don't have feelings :)

hunger is a feeling too

Hunger is a black dog

>Fat
>Anorexic
>At the same time

Congrats *clap* fasting for a few days at a time is the way to massive fat loss. 5 days is incredible.

When you eat again report back to tell us if you get the "stomach shrink" effect. It's what I always get after I fast, I become fuller more easily. Which makes more fat loss even easier.

anorexic mindset
a.safe.moe/JTbyY.webm

>Do Calories Matter ???
>Shittily explains particle physics

Fuck off

Can someone tell me who's froggo and what's up with her/him ?

Transgender pepe. He's dead.

Is that you? I wish I looked that thin at a bmi of 18.

I'm 180 cm and 62 kg. Is 1500 a good daily consumption?

how much calories a day is a 18 yo girl of 165cm supposed to take to maintain weight ? to lose fat, I take 500 calories but I don't know if it's not enough/too much...

A lot of people out there not comfortable with the feminine penis.

What about masculine vagina?

>implying they'd let themselves get hungry

Trans men get their first taste of male privilege by not being confronted about their masculine vaginas.

>tfw no qt thinspo gf (male)

anyone seen shame
was fassy's body thinspo?
thats my goal

that's fish tank and not shame

they are very different movies

yeh i know
couldnt find a decent pic of his body in shame

I am lactose intolerant (inb4 white supremacists) and I've been drinking milk with every meal. It makes me feel so bloated and ill that I completely lose the desire for food. Will this fuck up my body in the long run?

more ottermode i reckon

ottermode >> skinny surely?

>I am lactose intolerant
lol

I'd rather confirm it
More fat vs carb = more weight loss, more fat loss, and less protein loss
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/83/6/1442.full

LCHF contributes to less appetite stimulating hormones which usually increase as you losee weight providing positive pressure to regain the weight or stop losing
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23632752

This makes me sad. She's eating all of those carbs just to vomit them up. She's doing a double whammy on her body. I'll pray for her.

>inb4 white supremacists

Kek

There has to be a middle ground, hasn't there? If so that's what I'm aiming for.

Yes. It will increase inflammation and that will affect your body and mind (and spirit).

>(and spirit)

lmao must be bad at "purging" if she's throwing up her food and still that fat

also that butter burrito
>wew

who is this

Yeah almost certainly; inflammation and potential to develop bowel disorders.

If that pic is you tho who gives a fuck keep doing what your doing. Looks great.

like this?

>made dad banoffee pie for his birthday because it's his favorite
>ate a slice with him tonight
>there are leftovers for tomorrow

i feel your pain user
my birthday is coming up in the next couple of days and i know there will be a lot of food kms

Happy early birthday, thinspanon!

That sounds gross eat vegan or vegetarian, drink water exclusively, count your calories, jog for 30 minutes. Don't poison yourself to curb your appetite.

wow thank you you're too kind!

Accurate portrayal

this

milk is honestly disgusting

My brother

Been experimenting with low light on my camera. Love veins with this mood/lighting

tfw no thinspo gf or bf

REEEEEE

alien mode

Damn, he's such a god (except for the face but we).
I would literally would worship that body. Couldn't even touch it. It's perfect.

1. water

2. not relevant

fuck off and stop spreading misinformation.

Yeah she must be doing huge damage to her body. She needs serious help.

Also makes me sad knowing I've been able to lose 13kg in 5 months - hugely successful, down to 11% body fat at most - whilst she's eating and "purging" all these calories, up to 6000 a day or something - clearly her diet isn't working, whatever methods she's using.

Stay strong user. Just because its there doesn't mean you have to eat it. Educate yoursef on why you shouldn't to give you motivation youtube.com/watch?v=olEMIohTgzQ

>Systematic studies with control groups
>Stop wrongthinking REEEEEE

You're a faggot, harry.

Legitimately can't tell if male or female and not even memeing. Leaning towards male-wearing-bra

Is bulimia Veeky Forums?

absolutely not

Academic articles are completely and utterly worthless if you're seeking information about fat loss and fat loss methods.

Literally no point in reading them, ever.

The first article you linked is citing a dumb fat ass with no educational background.

There is no such thing as "control groups" with obese people, they don't have control. They probably just ate more cookies.

It is just water.

W A T E R

Can you stop sperging please?

>It is just water
Actual read the article. He cites the studies and remarks on their methodology. Here's another
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2129158/

In the low carb group the average weight loss was 17kg (inb4 water) and the high carb group's average weight loss was 2kg.

Do we have a Discord or a Kik group?

also is there any way to make my hips smaller

that is just because they got hungrier eating high carb diets

real anorexics dont get hungry, are you lost?

Not that guy but you're a retard. you definitely aren't reading any of his links.

I googled the author and the first thing I get is a Bodybuilding.com article on him.

>implying
>answering a matter before he's heard it

I figured I'd ask since you guys like peanut butter so much, is it better than just eating a bunch of peanuts? The chewing part makes me feel full in comparison to the butter.

I love you.

I love you t-too user, but I'm still confused

Peanut butter is shit-tier. But yes, might as well chew peanuts. but stop eating peanuts because they all have aflotoxin whether organic or not. Sunflower seeds have better macros and micros.

enjoy the bliss of being fully immersed in the present moment instead of the miserable pleasure of overeating

You'll be fine. Lactose intolerance is not an allergy, the bloating is just hydrogen produced by your body's worse method of processing lactose.

Lady farts are pretty gross tho, so there's that.

I love how fasting reduces your appetite so quickly!
It's like the magic pill that makes weight loss easy...

I've been losing weight really easily lately since I've been smoking pot more often. It's pretty much completely eradicated my binge eating and even feels like it regulated my hunger cues. I get full after, like, two bites of anything.

I downloaded the Share the Meal app and now I donate 0,40€ (which is supposedly what a kid in Africa needs to be fed for a day) every time I go over my calorie budget.

>I wouldnt give a fuck if in my country sex change and hormones weren't included in Social security.
Wow, which country do you live in?

I thought pot made people hungry?

Me too! I guess it could be part of the way it affects me or the kind of strain that it is. It might also be that I smoke and it makes me want to do productive things and I just forget about eating completely because I'm having too much fun doing other shit.

works opposite for me. I zone out and forget food exists

good idea user! It´s a nice way to help both your ED AND people in need! Now you and the african children can live a nice, thin life (:

are my legs thinspo?