What is Jerusalem worth?

What is Jerusalem worth?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Saint_Lazarus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TELL ME ABOUT BALDWIN! WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?

If you take his mask off, it would be extremely painful.

But lepers don't feel pain.

It would be painful [spoiler]for you.[/spoiler]

Well they don't once the nerves are shit, but they do until then afaik

If he's suffered deterioration to the point that he needs to wear a face mask, then his facial nerves are gone.

I mean fuck, I don't have any visible deformation and I can't feel my feet or my fingertips or palms.

Jerusalem is worth a mass

Well it is known that in a battle he had the use of one arm and rode using his knees to grip the horse, and leprosy attacks the face as well, though the actual guy never wore a mask. Though when the movie was supposed to take place he was blind so his nerves were gone I'll give you that.

Nothing.

...and everything.

Precisely six million.

Good

No, no, you've got it all wrong.

Jerusalem was really worth 9 million, but Jews will be Jews, so they negotiated it down to 6 million and then spent the last 70 years whining about how much they had to pay.

When did we defeat Leper?

Leprosy*

We haven't completely.

But MDT was developed in the late 70s or early 80s, IIRC. I've got a pamphlet about it here somewhere, but I don't want to go digging through my magazines looking for it.

...... wait. Are you implying that you actually have leprosy?

There are people who go on Veeky Forums, and have leprosy? What the fuck?

Thought he just meant nerve damage, which is common.

He compares the extent of nerve damage to the extent of visible deformation. That sounds more like he's a leper and less that he has some other neural problem.

You always your knees to grip the horse... thats like riding 101

oh wait, damn dog, that's mad yo

Unless you loose the use of your legs, which can be pretty common among both lepers and guys who frequently expose themselves to battles.

John Bell Hood of the ACW had both of his legs amputated and had to be strapped to his horse with a special saddle in order to ride around during battles.

Nothing anymore since its jewified

back in medieval it was pretty target for literally everything in middle east

Yes, I do indeed have leprosy. There are about 20-40 cases a year among native born Americans. I don't know the stats for other first world countries.

>its [sic] jewified
Isn't the only reason it has any value its jewiness?

You're getting treatment for it right?

Is Veeky Forums your colony?

Treatment, as in physical medical care, is pretty straightforward and the disease is even reversible in most cases (not 100% but some). The worst issue is emotional damage and social maladjustment, and that requires alot of counseling.

Good luck with that dudeski

To the Jews.

To Christians and Muslims it's because of its Christianess and Islamness respectively

Huh.

Time to fulfill the prophecies brother

The reason they discovered he had leprosy was because he couldn't feel pain in his arm as a child, so it was far enough gone at that early stage of his life.

I'm mostly finished with treatment. I have to occasionally go back to my doctor for any signs of renewed flare up, but I don't regularly take anything anymore, and no new lesions in some time.

no

Yes and no. The disease itself is curable in most cases, but no matter what, the nerves that get destroyed aren't coming back.

> The worst issue is emotional damage and social maladjustment, and that requires alot of counseling.

Tell me about it.

Grazi

Children do tend to be a bit more susceptible than adults. And even untreated, the disease spreads pretty slowly, but yeah, if he had it as a small child he's likely got very little left by the time he hits adulthood.

I'm actually a bit surprised, that a medieval person, evne a king would survive that long with leprosy. Getting infections in your nerveless parts is really, really common, even today, and amputation is necessary a sadly long amount of time. Given the medical care available back then, I'm a bit surprised he never got anything infected that killed him young.

Dude probably got shitloads of infections, could the dry desert air explain some of it? I'm no expert on the climate of the area though.

He died young btw...

>"Brazil is a superpower"
Leads the world on medieval diseases

What did he mean by this?

>I'm a bit surprised he never got anything infected that killed him young.

Well, he was 24 when he died. Sad because he was a talented man.

EVERYTHING

More than the rest of the world combined.

Have you read the Chronicles of Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever, and if not, why not?

Yeah, I guess I kind of didn't realize. I mean, I knew he was king for like 12 years, but I didn't realize how young he was when he ascended to the throne. Poor bastard.

Not him, but the leperanon, and yes, I have. Very much liked the first two series, the third not so much. Actually, one of the counselors I had recommended it because it's a book with a leper protagonist.

If you don't mind me asking, how did you contract leprosy?

I was doing some animal rescue and almost certainly contracted it from an obviously sick armadillo I handled.

post time stamped pic of the affected area

He said he doesn't have any visible deformation.

kek
moralfags btfo

Stop blogging jesus christ, if I wanted to be on facebook or reddit I would

My Lord heals lepers. Have you heard of him?

Nothing, and everything

We didn't need to. Most people are immune to leprosy. Left to spread unchecked, it WILL burn itself out in any given population.

Vague, and informative

you have the beetus my friend

I just watched this film. Can anyone recommend other Veeky Forumscore films? Besides gladiator and troy?

Zulu is a Great War one, everyone should see this atleast once in their life

You know exactly what you need to do.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Saint_Lazarus

I think he meant Jerusalem means nothing to God and everything to Man.

>there will never be a good movie about Baibars vs the mongols and the Franks

fuggin hollywood jews making heroes out of """"kurds"""" but ignoring the real Arab heroes

Baibars was a Turk, m8.

turks are white so it would be a european history I guess

same difference really

One nuclear bomb to blow that shithole off the face of the Earth.

What, were are you from? USA?
I thought leprosy was virtually erradicated in the first world...
So you are native american, are you guys more prone for getting diseases us europeans dealt with and beat them a long time ago?

All the best to you, user.

Armadillos carry leprosy and occasionally give it to people

If you have any interest in American history;

- The New World
- The Crucible
- Last of the Mohicans
- The Patriot (Take this one with a grain/pile of salt, it's pretty inaccurate)
- Gods and Generals (ignore anything about slavery tho)
- Gettysburg (My personal favorite film of all time)
- Glory
- The Red Badge of Courage (Not really accurate, but an excellent film)
- The Conspirator
- Boardwalk Empire (TV series, later seasons are trash but it starts out great, VERY accurate)
- Public Enemies
- O Brother Where Art Though? (Not really Veeky Forums per se, but an excellent window into the post-reconstruction South)
- The Thin Red Line
- Band of Brothers and The Pacific
- Flags of Our Fathers
- Patton
- Platoon
- Full Metal Jacket
- Apocalypse Now

Those are what I would recommend for American history until Vietnam anyways. Obviously my list is more focused on wars and combat, but i'm sure there are some good non-war Veeky Forums related films out there too.

If action is the main focus I would recommend two Korean films.

"My Way", which is good because it also shows battles on fronts not really focused on in media, like Japan verse Russia.

Te other would be "The Front Line" which is about the Korean war from the view of both South, and North Koreans.