Thongs for men

Anyone wear these? I have a few from Papi, but they're not particularly well made or durable.

Any suggesetions?

>Yes I'm a huge faggot.

POST FUCKING PICS

Plaid again

I wish I had this pair. Seems extra appropriate.

Anyone?

>not wearing lace thongs

What makes you think I don't? Some made for women actually form a nice pouch in front. I've got several of them that I wear regularly.

thongs are for women. real fags wear jockstraps

I got one of those, but I prefer thongs.

Y tho?

mascular guys in thongs is fucking gross.

this is disgusting

basic CK briefs or trunks are way more appealing

t. bi guy

The Pape thongs I got a few years back seem to be holding up well, but are just basic black or white. Not found any since.

Ick.

Didn't come here to get permission.

Thanks, friend. I decided to try a few random brands from Amazon. I probably won't be back to review them, since Veeky Forums's view of men's thongs seems to be mostly no opinion or low opinions.

Veeky Forums wouldn't know fashion or function if it bit them on the buttcheeks.

pls dont wear these unless you're a femboy/androgyne powerbottom

t. pansexual guy

DESU, I've got a dad build. I like thongs because most briefs made to fit my waist don't support my junk as well as I'd like.

Yes I've tried the other extreme: Boxer briefs. Can't stand them.

The wife thinks thongs look hawt and manly on me.

I don't care what the wife thinks, I would wear thongs regardless. I like how they look, I like how they feel. Support in the front, commando in the cheeks.

TLDR; Getting laid, are you?

good advice but pls don't call yourself a pansexual unless you're a teen girl with a blue undercut and septum piercing

t. bisexual guy

>le sjw boogieman

grow up faggot

Andrew christian underwear. Buy it, they fit perfectly, don't crush your junk. Plus they look niiiice.

And before you scream fag, well no shit