Glasses / Frames Thread

Glasses / Frames Thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

eyeglasses.com/eyeglasses/dolomiti-eyewear-rc1s34.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does anyone have experience with sites like eyebuydirect or zennioptical?

looks like levi ackerman

What do you fags think of these?

Idk about Zenni, but I've bought from EBD several times and the quality is really, really good for what you pay. Definitely recommend.

Love these, was gonna buy them, but they were out of stock so I got the top ones in pic related instead.

Though the nose poked through kek

>>>/tumblr/

>lol I dun even wear deez shitz but imma flip em for a stack

These are mine

What colors of glasses go well with black hair/black beard?

Black and metal

I wore black glasses for years, I need something new.

You feel like you do but you don't

dark tortoise shell

It's a shame they don't sell small teashades/John Lennon glasses anymore.
I, too, want to look like an anime villain.

Vashu za Stampedo?

Has anyone bought/tried on these persols? Can't find pic of them being worn anywhere

this is fucking weird, I went to school with this kid

Been wearing these when I go outside and there is sun outside.

Where can I get a pair this size

Do these look decent?

You look like you got your glasses at Cosco

I'd rather go with the original; tried and true, made in the old U S of A.

interesting

it's these from warby parker

I enjoy them

w2c something like this

Id cop these. Know anything about choosing the right size when buying online?

You bang?

Hey Veeky Forumsgs what type of shades would you reccomend for a bald/beard biker style?
Look like the guy on the left

Is youtube paying people to wear these? I keep seeing them on a lot of popular youtubers. Idubbbz has had two pairs so far.

literally everyone wears these they're just a popular style

like go outside

Goggles mayne

Cmon my dude

Thoughts?

I have a very high prescription
-7.0 & -6.5

every time i go to buy new glasses they tell me that I can't get wire frames because the lenses will hang out of the frames unless I spend a shit-ton of money to get them real thin.

Are they saying this because it's going to look bad or because of structural integrity?

I wear contacts most of the time but recently lost my last pair of glasses (mugged).

If they do hang out the side a bit, do you think that it would be that noticeable? I've had plastic for the last 10 years and would like to no longer look like rivers cuomo. pls advise

What do you think about these?

boy it sure is 2009 in here

anyone wanna suggest me some frames? I've had Nike tortoiseshell wayfarer frames for a few years, but they've degenerated to fuccboi tier sadly so I'm in the market for new ones.

>inb4 underage b&
I'm 19 I promise I just look 14

Thoughts on these Moscot frames??

w2c?

also want some suggestions. Getting new glasses next week

pls ignore asymmetrical af face

you guys seem to have triangular shaped heads, which is good because you can kinda get away with anything

protip: rayban- wayfarers work on everyone.

you're gonna want more rectangular glasses
something with edges and structure
maybe oakley holbrooks? maybe some navigators

and you already have tons of structure so maybe something more round or with soft edges. maybe rounded aviators or rayban daddy-os

hope this helped.

also make sure the glasses you choose dont go past your cheek bones or youll get the paris Hilton look,
too small and youll look like you have glasses for children.

>rayban- wayfarers
what year is this, 2008?

a noose

nah he's a qt though

nice bloke too

w2c I desire to be 70s man meets art hoe

Other than Warby Parker, any suggestions about where to buy online for choosing the right size when buying online?
seconding this. That's really close to the style I've been looking for.

Yea they're pretty cool looking. Just like 30 sizes to choose from

just ordered these. Wish I could have gotten them with cable temples instead of skull.

what do they say to you?

>caring this much about trends
just get glasses that look good on your and actually fit your face, round glasses will soon become unfashionable anyway

>perpetuating the "choose the best shape for your face/wear what other people think looks good on you" meme
embarrassing

These are kinda close:

eyeglasses.com/eyeglasses/dolomiti-eyewear-rc1s34.html

not as embarrasing as the "wear unfitting glasses because they're trendy right now" meme

but can you even show me an example of someone doing that?

i have an oval shaped face/head/ what shades do you guys think would work best on me choosing from pic related?

or would you choose something totally different?

also looking at oakley holbrooks but they arent in the pic.

are aviators memes?

Lel

do you even know how to use camera?

those are literally all awful
looks like some shit you would buy at a truck stop

On the lookout for new glasses/sunglasses and found these, after a while I noticed they are marked as womens glasses.. (I´m a not)
wtf makes these stricktly womens glasses?? I was rather surprised to find out cos I think they look more like mens, or at the very least unisex.

Also, what do Veeky Forums think of them?

2/3

3/3

how about oakley crosshairs?

Tortoise goes well with dirty blonde, cmon man step up your game

Short answer to your question would be 48-21-145 is median size for skull temples and around 160 for cables.

The original models made for the Navy had 46mm lens, as they were trying to keep costs low and make the glasses lighter as well. Today, glasses using this type of lens shape (P-3) are commonly found in 48 to 50 mm size. For adults, bridges are around 20-21 mm and temples 145 mm , so it's safe to go with these figues if you don't already have measurements on your frames.
I've been emailing back and forth with reps from Shuron and they have pretty much the best prices and will send me 3-4 pair to try before making one at my prescription, so if you can't decide before ordering, there's always that option. I'll try out two 46 and two 48 cable frames and will probably get a clip on too.

What glasses/frames are these?

All black Lennon glasses.

Anyone know what kind of frames she's wearing

I need some new glasses

Another pic for reference

a noose

I need new glasses. Can someone tell me what fucking style looks good with my face shape? I feel like everything I see is either thick hipster frames or benjamin franklin tier.

>they don't sell small John Lennon glasses anymore

Did you even look first? theseare it; they never even stopped production...

i love shuron and these frames have the ideal wired-frame shape but why is the bridge so absurdly fucking high

does it look this ridiculous in real life or is it just this pic/some people's faces?

ronstrong bridge is pretty high for some people (myself included)

beware

What style for oval shaped pasty white kid

What kinda frames should I get?
>Blonde
>Blue Eyes
>Squarish jaw

not even joking
that's good for you too

gross early 2000s stem major glasses

I've always worn those basic rounded rectangle glasses anyway. Never gonna make it

You could pull 'em off if only you were good looking.

its not even a matter of pulling them off, they just inherently look shit. keep shopping at costco for glasses though.

I disagree; they're understated elegance.

the style suits you, but they look a little small desu

I feel like without those glasses you'd look less like I'd wanna take your lunch money. try the hipster frames you fuckin nerd

Effayyy

aviator looks good if it's mixed with round
oversized looks gross

>I want to be an American born son of a Yakuza lord who upsets the old guard with my flashy style in my struggle to establish myself on my deceased father's throne

Does anyone remember Moonbeam City, the mayor wore nice glasses.

w2c this beauty.