What do you wear round sunglasses with...

What do you wear round sunglasses with? I just realized I have the same hair as this dude and I might as well go for a similar look since I dont know where to start really

basing your fashion off of a naruto character is a shit idea though, just cut the damn hair

Well I wanted to go for a very very similar look a while ago without even knowing this character existed

Shit I just dont know

no anime allowed

meant for

Shino's style is Lean's but actually skinny. Bucket hats, anoraks,
>>pic related shoes.
Maybe buy some of those new slim cargo pants. Naruto is also p milsrp so buy army shirts you like. They also wore zippy shirts.

not dissing round sunglasses, theyre actually p dope if they fit your face, just dont go buying any retarded headbands

as for your question, dont wear it with a coat (cant tell but thats what it seems the character is wearing) unless you wanna look matrix-core.

Literally almost anything else could work, idk i'd go for a nice denim jacket

yeah i dont actually want to look like an anime character but i have the same hair as this dude except black and also round sunglasses fit me pretty well. dont really know about the rest. ill look for something that isnt a coat

Honestly post face

I got a round face and I shaved my head because the barber fucked my shit up and also i need to shave my beard do you still need a pic of my face

What's your skin tone? It's an anonymous board don't b afraid we won't judge you ;^)

I would say normal but the color of tan

Ewwww. Go full Lenny Kravitz core. Not his exact shit obviously but you get the idea

ew no

techno interests me-core, duh

actually a good idea

You're perfect for it tho

no my hair is straight thick dense and black i dont have african hair and my skin is not as dark

pic related my hair before i shaved the abomination

>>I have shino's hair

You can only pull this off if you're attractive so people from waywt stay away

So you're like Indian? Are you positive your thick ass eyebrows won't make you look weird?

This is probably one of the things that only looks good in anime

he's pretty imposing

well not in that picture lol i said he fucked my shit up

im mixed white/latin no it looks pretty good i guess here is a reference the singer of 3teeth on the right

If you're not also going for the Zapata then this reference image means nothing. I guarantee you do not look as masculine as he does and so can pull it off regardless of whether the facial hair accompanies it.

Go for pic-related style in whatever color you like.

my hair literally wont fall over no matter how long they are

heres me with super cheap sunglasses for reference

Wow man, you look old. Why didn't you just say that? Like wtf

And you have a round face on top of that. What a send-off.

Idk what you like, but you should dress mature, so you have the option of either casual dress-wear like such shirts and slacks or mixes of the two, or something more out there like pic related. But what would I know.

>captcha:
>Mexico Holla!

but im only 21

So am I, and based off this pic, you do not look 21. You're going to have to give us something better to work with or else there is no helping you.

with or without glasses

You can keep them on. It'll help shield your identity.

ay whatever the glasses dont fit me too well i guess after all, deleting thread

nothing to see here folx

round sunglasses?

I wouldn't say that, just that your pulling it off won't be effortless