Why is every woman at my uni wearing a variation of this green jackets?

why is every woman at my uni wearing a variation of this green jackets?

how did they all coordinate it?

it's because milsurp is the patrician way to dress user

Same reason they wear Superstars and Kankens.

What are kankens?
>superstars
Also, stan smiths, yellow timbs, roshes and other similar looking shit. Is female fashion sense much more narrow, than men's? It's like: if its trendy, then everyfuckingone should wear the same clothes.

As if every dude on this board isn't buying C85s.

I've no idea what that is. I'm european, an explanation would be nice

Oh, reeboks, i get it. They look too similar to stan smiths, though.

Look at every cop thread there is and you'll see these and the buttersoft versions every other post.

They aren't

Reebok is literally shilled by a single intern on Veeky Forums. He's very persistent at his job.

Yes.

Women's "fashion" choices seem to be more restricted and basic than men's, despite that fashion and shopping is seen as effeminate and an interest that many women have. I've seen great men's and women's outfits but it seems that a greater proportion of the women I see on a daily basis conform to their genders respective trends more than men.

This could possibly be the result of less men being interested in mall fashion and shopping in general, shit that a lot of women eat up. This would lead to greater diversity of men's stuff hypothetically because they don't all wear mall shit.

Women's clothing also accentuates the body while also depending more on it. When the greatest diversity of women's "looks" actually comes from the individual's bust-waist-hips measurements and not the actual clothing they wear then it all ends up looking the same, just on slightly different bodies.

That was pretty spergy. I'm glad it didn't take that long to write.

Now that you mention it I'd believe it lmao

Should have replied to op. Fuck.

Ignore me user.

doubtful i post regarding the buttersoft c85s because i love them.

the leggings and timberlands is everywhere also

timberlands are really uncomfortable also, they hurt your feet

There are way better shoes out there, but theyre still decent.

Isn't this just a lesbian thing? In my part of NY it is at least.

>uncomfortable
I own the black rollup ones, and one time i went on a long trip to my friend's wedding, and the side bone was so swollen, i could only walk in trainers afterwards.
>leggings
Every girl wears those, nothing new

at my uni they are everywhere but mostly the athlete girls wear it the only reason i can tell that they are athletes is because under armor makes all our athletic clothes and they have their sport and name/number stitched everywhere

they might be dykes that could make sense

Wow is this seriously a thing now? I've never seen anyone but black guys wear these. I've barely left the house so far this year though so I haven't seen whatever's trending in normieworld. Do Staceys wear these?

In europe, every fucking "stylish" girl wear those, with green parkas. White mid air forces are also a thing. And a carhartt beanie or smth like that

And it was a thing even 5 years ago. Things arent changing much, huh.

I'm dumbfounded honestly. That's so funny to me. I'm from the deep south (U.S.) and the only people you see those shoes on are the blacks you see getting cuffed at the mall for shoplifting. They've been wearing those for longer than I can remember.
Pic related if you're familiar with this jacket you know what I'm talking about

>m&ms jacket
Lel, i've no clue what you talking about. It looks cool, though, I would wear it. Is it some airport duty free shit?

Black people used to buy them in snapback stores, shoe stores (where they bought their timbs) and those mall kiosks where they would get custom t-shirts printed with pictures of their friends who got shot, but I haven't seen them in years.

Same user here, just searched around in Google and I think the jackets were a regional trend.

normfash is very slow.