Which brand of jeans do you prefer Veeky Forums?

Which brand of jeans do you prefer Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

buckle.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

acne at the moment, but i have been looking at picking up some geller denim in the near future.

you aren't wearing jeans for the right reasons

My pair of Ace Cash in that pic are from 2012. I cannot believe i've been wearing them wrong for 5 years wtf!!

YOU WONT BELIEVE HOW THIS ONE SIMPLE TRICK CHANGED THE WAY I WEAR JEANS

acne but it's because they're way cheaper where I live

APC because it's cheaper.

how the fuck do you wear jeans for the right reasons? Is being comfortable wrong?

nerd

Nudies

APC fit me better so I prefer them even though quality is a bit worse than Acne

W2c acne in sale

>wearing jeans
>being over 18

Pick one, kiddo.

levis

Represent Clothing

both are essentially garbage, low fashion masquerading as high. stretchy, low waisted, tacky

people still buy these?

Nudies

I mean, jeans are somewhat in themselves not high fashion...? how much do you spend on denims?

I wear a few pairs but IMO only worth if if you thrift them, plus you find a few from the time when they weren't made in indonesian sweatshops

>jeans are somewhat in themselves not high fashion
m8 helmut lang happened 20 years ago

Nudies

from a consumers point of view they often look to buy jeans as a versatile, utilitarian item...akin to the "beater sneakers"...the rugged durability of the fabric itself testifies to this.

both of my pairs in the OP were £50 with tags on
thank you based ebay

I just checked ebay. thank you user.

kek

pure blue japan

grailed

>mfw it's true

Well, I got to say it actually says a lot when your pieces flood ebay at such low prices

apc is fucking overrated trash, i honestly dont see why anyone wears it. I would take h&m over apc any day of the week

where do you live?

I really like the fit on my apc denim but they faded to shit which is partially my fault for putting them in the dryer

My acne denim are still pitch black to this day (bought both pairs around the same time) the acne fit is a bit too stretchy and cheap feeling compared to my apc denim

Naked and Famous is bae

lol this
helmut lang putting jeans on the runway expedited the premium denim market
i do believe that eventually people would want a premium version of an every day item, but he lit the flame

sweden, they can be found in most thrift stores plus they have their own store here in Stockholm where they sell stuff from past collections and runways and the jeans are usually around 50% off retail so around $60-80.

Where I live there's a place called Buckle in the malls. They take your measurements, find out what you're looking for, ask your preferences (i.e.- where do you like the pants to end, how do you like the waist to fit, how much room do you need in the package area etc). The girls are really nice and qt.

link pls

I think naked and famous has a really good quality to price point. I've had a pair of their black power stretch for 2 years and they still look and feel brand new.

>ultra low waist with no dick room
No thanks

Vancouver?

any differences in fit between pns and ace cash? I've had both but I got rid of my pns for some reason and wouldn't mind picking up a new pair so i have a different pair to batter daily

slp and dior only!

>being a gramps
>using memes
Pick two, dad

acne cuts, apc construction

i wear both a lot

I can check....
No idea I don't think they're /int/. But it's Vancouver so maybe
buckle.com

ace cash fit waaaaaaaaay better

Rag&Bone fit 1
Easy to get on sale, good quality and fit my legs perfectly. Can't complain.

SLP skinny when I want to feel my best.
Dior slim for more relaxed day to day.
Levis via department store / thrift for skating, painting or other dirty pastimes.

sorry to redpill you britlads, but us americans know that SLP is a shit meme. pls stop anytime

N&F is pretty good quality, but I have a hard time finding a cut that works consistently for me.

So far Railcar Fine Goods spikes are my favorite. Superb quality, good fit. I need to pick up a pair in black.

>but us americans know that SLP is a shit meme. pls stop anytime
lol literally what?

Acne is shit quality. Bought stay cash, they fit fine but tore on the second wear.

Please ignore the fat retard spouting shit. This place is full of them.

Nudie Steady Eddie, black. I love em, slim straight fit (theyre marketed as loose - they arent). theyre aging lovelyly

LOL

american eagle because their non-distressed ones are actually very nice for the $20 they go for on clearance which is often (not as much options obviously with that but they do have sales often enough outside of clearance).

i only got them recently though so I'll have to see how they really hold up compared to Levi 511s. They are pretty nice so far though, quality is pretty much the same really since it's not like Levis are immune to stretch and fade.

any advice for well endowed gents who want to wear a slimmer to skinny fitting jean in relative comfort? my only solution so far has been to leave the zipper and button open and fasten up tight with a belt - my plus sized man parts hang freely outside of the pant proper in a specially designed hand knitted pouch. This is working satsifactorily but obviously id like a more low maintenance solution. Cheers!

OG Helmut are really great for the money, just picked up a pair from 99 with really nice fades for $40

this guy gets it
huh? every pair of acne I've tried on has felt cheap. And I've tried on a lot of pairs
My APCs feel nice and sturdy
>tacky
I have no idea what you're talking about.
>low waisted
APC has a rise that's pretty average
t. someone that hasn't worn decent jeans
once you wear good denim, h&m / uniqlo / non LVC levis feels like cancer to the skin

meant to attach this nice image of a helmut tag

Mustang and Ltb.