Band shirt general

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-ORDER-SUBSTANCE-T-SHIRT-joy-division-factory-ian-curtis-smiths-cd-vinyl-Wh-/232264328737?var=&hash=item3614086621:m:m1cT77ZpgB7Hpbsz4LzcyAg
627tapes.bigcartel.com/
m.ebay.ie/sch/i.html?isRefine=true&_pgn=3&_nkw=seller:shotofvodka&_sasl=shotofvodka
shop.thehyv.net/collections/lil-ugly-mane/products/evil-deed-blues-longsleeve-1?variant=33486013455
youtube.com/watch?v=lN8XN4MbZeY&list=PLNqUrPN0FE4aRzdQ7UAItjI8RL3oRfZ0X
italiansdoitbetter.bigcartel.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Started listening to Black Fate(the 80s band, not the new one) and I am thinking about copping pic related.

Forgot pic

wtf when did The Weeknd die??

please do not wear this in public thanks

when will bands stop printing on gildan t-shirts

He would get kicked out of the place he tried to wear it at anyway

Don't cop the one off Amazon it's a terrible quality Chinese knockoff. Cop the one on the official burzum website

not user you're talking to, but too bad they don't deliver to the U.S., YOU STUPID FUCKING MORON.

when other t shirts with better quality stop being so expensive, you fucking genius.

Where can i cop cheap ones? Chinese sites?

eBay and amazon really. Quality is usually not as good but it is good for obscure bands.

ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-ORDER-SUBSTANCE-T-SHIRT-joy-division-factory-ian-curtis-smiths-cd-vinyl-Wh-/232264328737?var=&hash=item3614086621:m:m1cT77ZpgB7Hpbsz4LzcyAg

this could look cool if you're cool but if you gotta post about "thinking about copping" you might not be cool so decide wisely

Kind of

w3c

Dropped here
627tapes.bigcartel.com/
Sold out though

is band t shirt, skinny wool trousers and 1461s effay?

i hate white t-shirts, but it is one of my favourite singles ever and i am already autistic anyway

I love this

I've had this but long sleeved for a long time and it's one of my faves.

Does anyone know w2c pic related in the US ?

if you can pull it off, sure

>cant find a single chromatics t shirt anywhere

Goat

The guy who made those shirts on eBay stopped selling them for some reason but he still has some pretty good designs. m.ebay.ie/sch/i.html?isRefine=true&_pgn=3&_nkw=seller:shotofvodka&_sasl=shotofvodka

varg makes great music but i dont think its a good idea to wear that shirt irl considering his reputation. little too edgy for me

>wearing a shirt in public with anime titties on it

Good. Good. Good.

>graphic tees thread

What has happened to this board? The mere suggestion of graphic t's would send the entire board on a mission to make the poster cry.

fuck off faggot, separate the music from the artist.

y/n?

shop.thehyv.net/collections/lil-ugly-mane/products/evil-deed-blues-longsleeve-1?variant=33486013455

c/n?

holy mountain printing is the best shit

>LUM
absolutely fucking yes you braindead fuck

latest band shirt i got

Just saw mouse on the keys and LITE live last night, picked up their hoodie.

bit too edgy

Maybe 1490s.

Fuck yes, ordered mine earlier.

I wanted to order this but I'm a girl and i don't want to come off as one of those Twitter goth girls

the world needs more goth qts

ur not a cute girl like me tho

I managed to cop a Weekend Nachos shirt from my local goodwill recently. I snagged this for 1$

patrician

fuck off pleb

w2c pls? [spoiler]:,([/spoiler]

opn has good merch

I don't dress goth I dress mostly comfycore tho

this

w2c?

Me on the left wearing a Darkthrone shirt, Transylvanian Hunger being the album

fucking manlets lmao

Fuck you. I'm not a Manlet and I'm definitely more fa than your lanky ass, bet you don't even know what creps im repping

You're either 15 or a frat boy

Their stuff gives me the feelios man. Use them while revising and just get goosebumps every 10 minutes.

Bitch I'm the one who posted that pic don't impersonate me lil hoe

Imma Manlet but my FIT SICC

AND MY BITCH ASS THICC FOR REAL

SHORT NIGGA BUT MY DICK AVERAGE

Oh isn't a few of their tracks in Drive? Think 'Tick of the Clock' or something near the start and a couple other instrumentals. And a Kavinsky track or two as well?

Yeah, one of the band members, Johnny Jewel, actually did the entire soundtrack for Drive before he was replaced by Cliff Martinez at the last minute after falling out with the director.

He released it here: youtube.com/watch?v=lN8XN4MbZeY&list=PLNqUrPN0FE4aRzdQ7UAItjI8RL3oRfZ0X

He also did the whole soundtrack to Lost River, Ryan Gosling's first movie as a director

all these trash tees

what do you think of this?

this is worse thank skater core if you don't enjoy and know about the band please do not do this
>inb4 nirvana shirt

van records

i just played with them in summer. These things were cheap as piss just go to a show or DM on insta

Only remotely good tees in this thread. Go to a underground show for fucks sake you plebs.

HAHA
Manlet, poser and a fuckboy. Looks like you won the faggot lottery

Hell yeah

Cringe.

out in march 27
italiansdoitbetter.bigcartel.com/

Answer me

label shirts > band shirts

Holy fuck I'm hyped

Cult of luna has most Veeky Forums merch after swans

the undeniable goat band shirt

i am thinking bout getting this printed on white tee

Yes

maybe

Pretty sure the people here are self aware in that regard but it still blows my mind that people do it

pretty dumb to say since the music itself has his retarded views in them

>using non-metal/rock/punk band shirts
kys

I used to and might still own that shirt. I wore it in high school a lot. Though I dont listen to metal anymore. Im 24 and wore that shirt at 14 takes me back. Weird to think about.

That's not The Weeknd, that's Prince. It even says so on the shirt, so I'm not sure where you got that idea, friend.

wow so thoughtful very introspective

Om jag nån gång ser Håkan så ska jag skjuta honom

Jesus christ, I love streetlight but this has gotta be their ugliest fucking shirt. And that's saying something